ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
WIN_20221018_07_37_30_Pro.jpg
I am alive

I got caught with a notebook which is bad enough to be considered a hate crime based on the contents.

I got sent to two mental hospitals, one of them being the worst in WI.

Then I got my PC and phone taken from me, still have yet to get my phone back.

So I'm on a school laptop rn. They haven't blocked it yet, so I'm writing this as a highschool freshman

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
View attachment 57701I am alive

I got caught with a notebook which is bad enough to be considered a hate crime based on the contents.

I got sent to two mental hospitals, one of them being the worst in WI.

Then I got my PC and phone taken from me, still have yet to get my phone back.

So I'm on a school laptop rn. They haven't blocked it yet, so I'm writing this as a highschool freshman
So you got sent to not one but two mental hospitals for a “hate crime” damn. Also what did you write?

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Sounds like you need some guidance, young blood. I'm always looking to increase my harem philanthropic endeavors with the red-pilled. But seriously, welcome back.

And while hate is not inherently bad, prejudice is. Don't buy into the autistic/druggie bullshit that dominates this site. Hate people based on their character. And don't waste your life trying to get even or set them right; there's eight billion of them, it's not worth it.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
So I'm on a school laptop rn. They haven't blocked it yet,
racial slurs referring to other students, graphic drawings, plans to commit hate crimes.

i don't have the notebook because it is in police custody i shit you not
You should rebuild your manifesto on the school laptop, save it in text docs straight to the desktop

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's always mexicans trying to pick a fight with me. so yeah, I'm hating them based on character
I've known a good amount of mexicans, and respected most of them. But they were illegal laborers, so different crowd. Point is, judgements based on surface traits won't help you understand and control your life.

Also. Your age is a difficult time. Around then, I was struggled with quasi-schizophrenia. Look at me now. Universally hated, alone, kind of poor. But I'm still happier than most people, even at my lowest points. And I can do shit most people can't imagine. You might be interested in "Positive Disintegration".

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You should rebuild your manifesto on the school laptop, save it in text docs straight to the desktop
dont forget to include the obligatory "hitler was right" chapter, spend several pages praising tarrant and brievik, add in references to ruby ridge and branch davidians (the feds really hate this), and say something nice about david lane just for good measure. @ZZZandeRRR

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
oh yeah, uncle ted (the unabomber) is another good topic to cover.

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
so there's a girl at my school with a fake trannydick and i drew a picture of me wearing an ss uniform, commanding troops holding her head on a pike with a sign that said DEATH TO FAGS!
you've seen pics of her in the other thread.

good living example of the trans agenda performing surgeries on minors

Man You Hate

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you've seen pics of her in the other thread.

good living example of the trans agenda performing surgeries on minors
Pretty fucking funny. But best to avoid the attention of the masses, since there's no chance of victory. One of the better things I've done is learning to ignore them.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You should make violent threats towards your teachers and other people around you
In the unlikely event this story is true, i fully support you in your mission
You should have just said you were going to rape her tbh that goes down the best
When he sees a part of himself in the misguided teen and tries to nurture them like an older brother 🥰🥰🥰🥰

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
This is why I don't write stuff like that down just in case I get sent to the loony bin

Top Bottom