Why is this forum so dead now

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
everyone thats here has always been a retarded faggot, but now they are boring unfunny faggots

the drama is between people so uninteresting that its not even worth the effort of typing "FAG" on the thread.

there used to be a ton of really funny creative people here and despite us all hating eachother, we did a lot of entertaining shit.

now you can look forward to baka and call me tim.

in other words, you can unbookmark the site.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
everyone thats here has always been a retarded faggot, but now they are boring unfunny faggots

the drama is between people so uninteresting that its not even worth the effort of typing "FAG" on the thread.

there used to be a ton of really funny creative people here and despite us all hating eachother, we did a lot of entertaining shit.

most of drama moved to pisscord because it's the go to platform for autistic zoomers. just yesterday we had a retard who wanted to take down ED because he got doxed when he was underage

Samuel

Ediot
Reaction score
It's only dead because the people who run ED are incompetent, mentally deficient literal drug-addicts.
They drove everybody else who isn't a complete stupid faggot away and turn this place into their own gay ego jerking circle.

ED:
tumblr_ns0l1va2iV1s5yi8yo1_540.jpg

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I guess people just can't be arsed to wade through the mostly worthless threads filled with shite posts made by boring and uninteresting faggot users.
There is still som gold here, but it drowns in a deluge of utter shit.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score

WHO PISSED IN UR CEREAL THIS MORNING WTF

the people who run ED are incompetent, mentally deficient literal drug-addicts.

Reaction score
We are missing someone very important.

View attachment 18112
Without baya rae we dont have as much intellectual quality and debate, as well as twitter embeds. We truly are a lost people, waiting for moses to come down from mount sinai for us.

As well the forum isnt dead, if its a choice between being as busy as kiwi farms and attracting every sperg or being more laid back and slow like we are , Id take a slow forum.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score

You're middle aged and still trying to relive your childhood

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I do apologise. I’ve been very busy and haven’t found the time to do much posting. Hopefully, I can rectify that situation.
Everybody tells me you aren't Baya in disguise, but I'm still not that sure

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
hes not last time i asked baya to come here he disabled comments on his youtube
Not what I'd call a very impressive proof... more so if he wants to go all socky

And the beliefs/pol tendencies are very close, same as the grade of obsesive posting when he's on the mood... fuck, even the diarrhea of insults that I triggered in "her" and that I had as signature for some weeks is almost identical to the one I had back in EDF2 from Baya

Btw... isn't he being smartass in this very thread?

smartass.jpg

Top Bottom