.wil's pink name

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Most of the admins are literal women or have low test. Seriously look at all the baby faced niggas on the admin team. lic got the same facial hair I had when I was 12.

What does this mean? It's very simple, ben. We're high test individuals that operate outside of the group think. We thrive when our individual opinions are expressed even when they don't adhere to the social hierarchy. They don't like us because they can't be us, and it will always be like this.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
^
janitors will defend their discord hugbox friends. remind them that they are gay and their friends leave when bantz gets to heavy.
Dont worry baka or and then GirlOninternet is on the edf admin chopping block soon It will only be gloriousreader and Likeicare and they will battle royal in order to gain total control of EDF If baka gets stripped and removed of their admin and mod powers then so will GirlOninternet vice versa applies

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Dont worry baka or and then GirlOninternet is on the edf admin chopping block soon It will only be gloriousreader and Likeicare and they will battle royal in order to gain total control of EDF If baka gets stripped and removed of their admin and mod powers then so will GirlOninternet vice versa applies
interesting.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
nigger wtf did you do?

View attachment 76134
I was right i knew you were on the EDF admin chopping block baka survived now its only a matter of time until likeicare or they strip and removes your admin and mod powers unless If they already removed it

Both Baka and GOI have contributed allot so I dont know why they would be de modded but hey im not up on the latest admin vs admin slap fight or lolsuit.
Likeicare already did it.

Top Bottom