Worst teacher you ever had?

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
In 5th grade I took art class for the first time thinking I would enjoy it. My art teacher was some old hag in her 70s, who told the class on the first day other kids said she was mean, but not to worry about it since she "wanted everyone to experience the joy and magic of art." She spent all day nagging at everyone there for scribbling, which was her way of saying she didn't like someone's drawing (which was total bullshit). We had a big project at the end of the year where we had to pick out a picture from a stack of magazines and draw it with near perfect accuracy and I managed to pick out the easiest thing I could find, which was a drawing of Christmas lights on a house. I think I got an ok grade on it, but some other kids got a hounding from the old witch when they couldn't draw their artwork the way she wanted it, or because it missed a few minor details of what they chose to draw from the magazines. I was never good at art and I could only draw next to stick figures and this made me hate art and drawing until way later.

Overall worst teacher I ever had and I never took art again in school after that.

haeByung

자지 (게이 아님)
Reaction score
When I was in 2nd grade, my teacher was an older lady, probably in her mid to late 50's at the time, and I remember she wore glasses and always read a bible at her desk.

It was self study period when we were supposed to be practicing hanja, but instead of studying hanja I was reading a book about ants I got from the bookshelf at the back of the classroom.

When she saw that, she completely flipped out and beat the shit out of me with the bible she was reading. She then screamed at me to put the book back and write hanja.

So I did. I cried a lot

what a cunt

I hope she's dead now

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Every single Christianity/Christianity and outlook on life class teacher we ever had.
Weird crusty glassy-eyed pillocks and cunts every single one of them.
Such a waste of time and the only purpose for keeping it beyond the 1950s was to appease the godbotherer-no-fun-allowed party. In recent years they've removed it from the curriculum in years 1 through 7 and replaced the religious instruction portion with a neutral outside view, which is probably a good thing even for religious institutions as all it did before was instill a loathing for anything even vaguely connected.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Every single Christianity/Christianity and outlook on life class teacher we ever had.
Weird crusty glassy-eyed pillocks and cunts every single one of them.
Such a waste of time and the only purpose for keeping it beyond the 1950s was to appease the godbotherer-no-fun-allowed party. In recent years they've removed it from the curriculum in years 1 through 7 and replaced the religious instruction portion with a neutral outside view, which is probably a good thing even for religious institutions as all it did before was instill a loathing for anything even vaguely connected.
relligion classes were super chill in hs. i had two cool priests, one would let us go to get a kebab during the class and basically skip most of it and the other was just a lil silly billy who did karate, joked for the entire 45min class and then flexed all his churchmoneys to piss off all the fedora tipping atheists with his new iphone and mercedes

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
relligion classes were super chill in hs. i had two cool priests, one would let us go to get a kebab during the class and basically skip most of it and the other was just a lil silly billy who did karate, joked for the entire 45min class and then flexed all his churchmoneys to piss off all the fedora tipping atheists with his new iphone and mercedes
Yeah, we didn't have them in HS.
And Norway is a very secular society, so it is basically only (or at least used to be at least) demented dinosaurs who'd teach those classes. Imagine being stuck in a room with Tim or Quence and the occasional visit by the latest unbroken and cringely "hip" priest.
Today the classes are more ethics, social studies and a smattering of "know about the common religions and cults"

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Yeah, we didn't have them in HS.
And Norway is a very secular society, so it is basically only (or at least used to be at least) demented dinosaurs who'd teach those classes. Imagine being stuck in a room with Tim or Quence and the occasional visit by the latest unbroken and cringely "hip" priest.
Today the classes are more ethics, social studies and a smattering of "know about the common religions and cults"
that's basically my primary and mid school catechists, the mid school one was in her 60s completely crazy about all the church stuff almost made the parson refuse my confirmation because she didn't see me in church (we went to different churches at completely different hours) and after she saw me skipping classes once she told everyone she saw me standing around a beer booth. anyways i'm pretty sure she had dementia because for 4 months we tricked her into watching the same movie over and over because "we didn't finish it the last time"

raptor_j

Dramacrat
Reaction score
the absolute first one i had bullied me during class because i broke the unspoken rule of not leaving the classroom during recess (allowed everywhere else) and the rest of the class did not want to get the same treatment, so they even kept a distance. she refused to let me out to pee 20 mins before the end so i was in pain for days. i hope she's still alive because i want to kill her myself.

community award however goes to the ukrainian woman who taught english to hungarian kids without speaking either of the two languages fluently enough.
would write "present continous" on the blackboard which was already hilarious but when we told her something was off she fixed it by adding an 'e' to the end.
at this point everyone but her is laughing, she's now pissed and erases the whole thing to write "present progressive" instead

mitzi

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
Reaction score
My old chemistry teacher really couldn't stand me because I had an "attitude problem" (not taking ADHD meds) and he always kicked me out, it sucked because I thought chemistry was fun but he made me hate it.

One time he was going on about how if the class average grade was at least over 7, we would all watch a movie, but then he added "We won't count Mitzi's grades because she'll drag you all down, don't worry" which I thought was rude as hell because he was pretty much the reason I didn't want to put effort in in the first place lmao.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
1st grade teacher was a fucking bitch. She pulled the old "youre not in trouble" bullshit on me because I had been out for a few days (cant remember why) which made me start bawling. She also refused to let me go to the bathroom during a test. So I stood up and pissed on the classroom floor. She got pissed off and legit asked why I didnt just go to the bathroom, to which I reminded the cunt that she said I wasnt allowed... AND SHE DENIED IT!!!

There was also my 7th grade math teacher. Some skeletal, ginger bitch who let all the mean kids (mostly black girls) in the class gang up on, belittle, and harass my autistic ass. I think she also threatened to slap me at one point.

Hope those nasty "women" die horribly.

Other than that most of my teachers in school actually loved and adored me.

Last edited:

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
In 5th grade I took art class for the first time thinking I would enjoy it. My art teacher was some old hag in her 70s, who told the class on the first day other kids said she was mean, but not to worry about it since she "wanted everyone to experience the joy and magic of art." She spent all day nagging at everyone there for scribbling, which was her way of saying she didn't like someone's drawing (which was total bullshit). We had a big project at the end of the year where we had to pick out a picture from a stack of magazines and draw it with near perfect accuracy and I managed to pick out the easiest thing I could find, which was a drawing of Christmas lights on a house. I think I got an ok grade on it, but some other kids got a hounding from the old witch when they couldn't draw their artwork the way she wanted it, or because it missed a few minor details of what they chose to draw from the magazines. I was never good at art and I could only draw next to stick figures and this made me hate art and drawing until way later.

Overall worst teacher I ever had and I never took art again in school after that.
Nigga get some pussy ffs

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I, being a nerdy stoner and not a jock, always skipped participating in P.E. by saying I forgot muh gym clothes at home. Well one day Mr. Poujade a big dumb polack decided to look in my hall locker and PRESTO! I didnt leave them at home after all so he picked me up by the neck and slammed me into the wall of lockers a few times, also primary school was 85+% afro so in third grade they put me in the audio-visual storage closet to do maths with dusty projectors rather than being surrounded by niggers while trying to think... probably a blessing in disguise, but still got a complex about it...

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
highschool english/ literature teacher. She constantly was either hung over in class or still drunk from her bender the night before. She was just a bitch to everyone.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
I only got detention one time. My biology teacher was being impatient and verbally told us what the homework was instead of writing it on the board. I was in the back and couldn't hear because of the rabble in my class. I called her a bitch because I wasn't at fault and she was punishing everyone and everyone in unison shut up and looked at me in amazement. I got to clean the classroom after school.

Third grade teacher was probably the worst. Old school woman who didn't like me and a couple of others in the class. I miserably failed the student society thing in the classroom. Ended up learning a lot of the wrong lessons about life. First time I experienced anxiety in any meaningful way.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
i did not enjoy my early teens, mostly because i was extremely autistic, angsty and depressed.
I cannot come up with a single teacher who made things especially bad. Maybe the worst were multiple teachers I had when I was 19, who still treated the entire class like little kids. Meaning: Emotional blackmail to get 13 year old kids to do their homework may work to an extent, but to me it seems they demotivated everyone immensely.
School was great for me
you didn't even finish, of course it was great lol. My best years were when I had found a few friends who were similarly autistic which whom I got shitfaced almost monthly.

Top Bottom