Yevgeny Prigozhin killed in plane crash

Reaction score
Well the orc who tried to ((( coup ))) Putin is now officially dead after his plane crashed.
Source

“Yevgeny Prigozhin has been killed in a private jet crash in the Tver region north of Moscow, Russian agencies have reported.

The Wagner mercenary boss was on board the aircraft when it crashed killing all 10 passengers, authorities have said.

“The flight appears to have been travelling between Moscow and St Petersburg. Wagner-linked Telegram channels have reported that the plane was shot down by Russian air defences.”

Not gonna lie I thought this dude was meant to be in Belarus instead of Russia, but I guess he was retarded enough to march on Moscow and so didn’t get the hint he mostly likely wasn’t welcome in Russia.

Will update thread when more info comes out

Attachments

Reaction score
I honestly just want to know what he actually expected when he agreed to stop the match on Moscow. He’d already crossed the rubicon, and if you look at how other Putin opposition have faired in the recent years why’d he expect that he’d be able to go back to a ‘normal’ life?

Putin defiantly had some kind of leverage over him but as I stated earlier, he’d already crossed the rubicon and so there’s no turning back.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
yeah, he's dead because the coup was a falseflag on putin's side and all part of the 6D chess game he's playing
Yeah, um... probably not.

Probably the plane was just SHIT and had SHIT PARTS and uh... probably just fell out of the fuckin sky! :D

Seriously, have any of you ~been~ to Russia... it's um... well, it's like this...

Not really the nicest place to live. The entire country is basically Idiocracy at this point. Not that the US is much better under Biden, but... yeah, if they wanted the dude assassinated there are plenty of better/easier/less costly ways.

That said, they do make these chemical foam ball things, sort of like bath bombs, that you can put into fuel tanks that slowly dissolve over a long period of time and then they infect the fuel midair with... wait, should I be telling you this? D:

I'm not even sure the CIA has that tech. Uh... never mind!

Reaction score
Update:
The interesting thing is that the The Brazilian Embraer executive jet that was used by Yevgeny Prigozhin has not been maintained since 2019 due to sanctions against Russia. This is only the second crash in the plane's 20 year history and so there is an argument that this was not at all a set up by the FSS/Putin and was just a very coincidentally timed incident,
Source
Source

However, let's not rule anything out... as my friend earlier mentioned.

Will keep everyone updated when more info comes out.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Meaning Hillary likely colluded with the guy, amongst others. It's very possible that it was a Clinton hit job.

Notice this comes immediately in the wake of Obama's chef dying under mysterious circumstances.

It looks like the Crazy Cabal has started to "figure it out" that they're terminally fucked and so they're desperately running around trying to tie up "loose ends" who might have "loose lips" if the shit really hits the fan.

Which, we know it is, because that idiot Jack Smith just had to shit can his entire case against Trump...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
lol @ anyone who thinks the US had any control or hand over this
Well it depends on whose controlling them.

We live in an age where countries don't even matter because there's stupid rich assholes who make more money in a month than most civilized countries make in a year.

That's power that countries can't even compete against. It's all corporate. Like that movie Tekken from 2009.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Meaning Hillary likely colluded with the guy, amongst others. It's very possible that it was a Clinton hit job.

Notice this comes immediately in the wake of Obama's chef dying under mysterious circumstances.

It looks like the Crazy Cabal has started to "figure it out" that they're terminally fucked and so they're desperately running around trying to tie up "loose ends" who might have "loose lips" if the shit really hits the fan.

Which, we know it is, because that idiot Jack Smith just had to shit can his entire case against Trump...

Lol. You’re still suckin (((Drumpf’s))) ass?

Top Bottom