Zuzu?

zuzu_lulz

Newfag
Reaction score
Zuzu. The one that started the journey at 13 and left at 14, now 15 for the return. I miss my old friends, my old group, making fun of my irl friends and ruining my irl life. I never felt bad for what I did, I just learned to manipulate people into thinking I have changed then I drop the big shit on them after they start to believe me. I was so stupid though because that’s how I lost trust in a lot of people, so I left the whole situation by framing 3ebop. I was so lucky after that because I went to school and made friends. I used all the techniques I used on people online and my old school friends and made most of this school hate me. Freshman year I spent time with fags all over and people who hate fags, it was funny not defending the fags and making fun of them behind their backs and making them believe I tried to protect them. I stopped talking to the fags then started going to parties, smoking weed, drinking, all while I have piss tests and on probation. Some people act like they changed but we never do, we just act like we do and try to forget about how we all got here. I can’t forget, so I come back. I’m zuzu and I am the same but better little girl that started trolling because I didn’t like a dude I was with a few years ago.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Zuzu. The one that started the journey at 13 and left at 14, now 15 for the return. I miss my old friends, my old group, making fun of my irl friends and ruining my irl life. I never felt bad for what I did, I just learned to manipulate people into thinking I have changed then I drop the big shit on them after they start to believe me. I was so stupid though because that’s how I lost trust in a lot of people, so I left the whole situation by framing 3ebop. I was so lucky after that because I went to school and made friends. I used all the techniques I used on people online and my old school friends and made most of this school hate me. Freshman year I spent time with fags all over and people who hate fags, it was funny not defending the fags and making fun of them behind their backs and making them believe I tried to protect them. I stopped talking to the fags then started going to parties, smoking weed, drinking, all while I have piss tests and on probation. Some people act like they changed but we never do, we just act like we do and try to forget about how we all got here. I can’t forget, so I come back. I’m zuzu and I am the same but better little girl that started trolling because I didn’t like a dude I was with a few years ago.
Nigga what?

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
idk if you remember the whole 3bop thing that happened a while back
I know it happened but it was all before I registered my account. I just got that he was a bad dude doing some bad things with minors and Zander was being groomed by like 7 people at once. I'm just gonna assume that Zuzu was somewhat related to this situation.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I know it happened but it was all before I registered my account. I just got that he was a bad dude doing some bad things with minors and Zander was being groomed by like 7 people at once. I'm just gonna assume that Zuzu was somewhat related to this situation.
it's the girl(?) that 3bop was messaging basically admitting she acted as jailbait on purpose

zuzu_lulz

Newfag
Reaction score
I’m not gonna get into that convo again but yea I’m Zuzu and I was “groomed” but yk forgive and forget 😁

PerroGaato

Newfag
Reaction score
ok so what do you want
Still crying about issues that dont matter I see

PerroGaato

Newfag
Reaction score
it's the girl(?) that 3bop was messaging basically admitting she acted as jailbait on purpose
She joined S&S the discord server though my vanity link in my bio its a whole story that is just some femcel wanted attention and jail baited Bennit (3ebop) and acted like she never wanted it in the first place. she is also fat as fuck and retarded but that was plain obvious.

2.jpg

3.jpg

brony ah.png

gud grill.png

4.jpg

3.jpg

TwoEyedDog

Ediot
Reaction score
Honk honk

Top Bottom