Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
And neither do you!
What a brilliant and correct observation, quence! Those days of going to bed hungry from my childhood years are long gone. Now, being married adults, my wife and I ensure that our children don't go to bed hungry like we did when we were growing up. Very astute of you, my good sir. You just might be the smartest man I know.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
That is an excellent point. Although for women who have naturally flaxen hair ( :wave:) we tend to not have much body hair and we don’t have to shave our legs as much as darker-haired girls.
Yes Baboons are quiet hairy.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
IMG_20240126_131602773.jpg

I have these beggars camped out on my kitchen table. Going to get a 50 gallon tank soon to accommodate growth of the black moors. The big one goes to the top of the tank when we walk by or out of the room and smacks his lips hard enough for us to hear over the TV in the next room.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
View attachment 89525
I have these beggars camped out on my kitchen table. Going to get a 50 gallon tank soon to accommodate growth of the black moors. The big one goes to the top of the tank when we walk by or out of the room and smacks his lips hard enough for us to hear over the TV in the next room.
It really is a tiny tank for that many fish of that size.

Is “Cruelty” your middle name?

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
It really is a tiny tank for that many fish of that size.

Is “Cruelty” your middle name?
That's called growth, quence. You know, that thing that happens to babies when they're well taken care of and healthy? It's a 37 gallon tank and they're due for an upgrade. Quence, my good sir, you have a penchant for giving me a headache. Lol

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That's called growth, quence. You know, that thing that happens to babies when they're well taken care of and healthy? It's a 37 gallon tank and they're due for an upgrade. Quence, my good sir, you have a penchant for giving me a headache. Lol
Hmm, perhaps you should seek some “growth” in your ability to empathize and care for living creatures.

I weep for those poor fish! 😢

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
View attachment 89525
Nice fish. Reminds me of the local library I would go to as a kid where they had an aquarium with fish just like that. Also that spongebob looks like it was being chewed up in there.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Nice fish. Reminds me of the local library I would go to as a kid where they had an aquarium with fish just like that. Also that spongebob looks like it was being chewed up in there.
I'm not a fan of those decorations. My wife got them for our kids since they like SpongeBob. The things grow a black algae on them that doesn't come off unless you scrub them with a scouring pad. Going to toss those soon to get better, natural decor for the tank.

Top Bottom