lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I miss when this thread was about me...

It was less gay then.
it was still just as gay, but with added autism.

Update: ED activated my account on their site and I was able to rebuild the article out of scratch. The rebuilt article should speak the truth by now. In addition, we should add a policy to ED that no excess personal information should be exposed any longer.
how strange, it looks like your totally original edits arent there. there must be a problem with your user account, i think your user account might be broken.

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Dear Encyclopedia Dramatica site administrators:

I am writing this letter on behalf of myself to let you know that your site might be on the verge of another lawsuit due to unauthorized asshole exposure as you have with this article.

In this current state, it is far more than inflammatory ridicule to the entire community that you are allowing suspected cyber-faggots to expose manholes and dicks in a gory manner. It should be a federal crime to allow such images to be shown to public, even if its a shock site (like ED refers themselves as). I have also filed complaints regarding the link to the article to various websites and federal agencies, which could boost the likelihood of these bums and infected pussies being exposed to law enforcement, soon stepping your way.

Once the federal agencies step in to notify your website one day, you will be given and cease and decease order to delete the Offended article and never reinstate it again. Should the Offended article remain intact any longer, you could face charges for violating safety regulations against innocent people plus a suspected addition to the Sex Offenders List. By law, you are required to do as said above so that we can create damage control to avoid another tense situation like this.

Thank you,
TabbyGarf

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Dear Encyclopedia Dramatica site administrators:

I am writing this letter on behalf of myself to let you know that your site might be on the verge of another lawsuit due to unauthorized asshole exposure as you have with this article.

In this current state, it is far more than inflammatory ridicule to the entire community that you are allowing suspected cyber-faggots to expose manholes and dicks in a gory manner. It should be a federal crime to allow such images to be shown to public, even if its a shock site (like ED refers themselves as). I have also filed complaints regarding the link to the article to various websites and federal agencies, which could boost the likelihood of these bums and infected pussies being exposed to law enforcement, soon stepping your way.

Once the federal agencies step in to notify your website one day, you will be given and cease and decease order to delete the Offended article and never reinstate it again. Should the Offended article remain intact any longer, you could face charges for violating safety regulations against innocent people plus a suspected addition to the Sex Offenders List. By law, you are required to do as said above so that we can create damage control to avoid another tense situation like this.

Thank you,
TabbyGarf
Reported.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
The link to the real petition goes here. That other petition is somewhat fake and misleading. Someone may have copied off the real petition to add a picture of a distraught person, which could mislead the audience.
My sincerest apologies. I'm still new at this. I thought maybe another petition with a picture of a distraught person would help appeal to people's emotion for anyone who missed the other petition.

Reaction score
Also, I hope we're not all just gonna suck @VideoGamePhenom's cock just because @ilovejesus69 feels sorry 4 the guy.
If you cant realize that IloveJesus could perhaps be a role player, you are absolutely fucking gay and retarded, like you came out of your mothers cunt and the doctor whacked you with a baseball bat retarded.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
If you cant realize that IloveJesus could perhaps be a role player, you are absolutely fucking gay and retarded, like you came out of your mothers cunt and the doctor whacked you with a baseball bat retarded.
Idk...

I know for sure vgp takes this seriously, and I know that that will only feed his delusions

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
The link to the real petition goes here. That other petition is somewhat fake and misleading. Someone may have copied off the real petition to add a picture of a distraught person, which could mislead the audience.
petition will be dismissed because you used a fictious org, and not your real name + you need to send official petitions to [email protected]

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
No you're not. Even if you still intend to expose any personal information on other sites, that's against the law. You know what's illegal beyond any case of phishing or exposing any such personal info, so you had better reverse your ambitions before somebody else finds out about this.

Top Bottom