AUTISM IS A TERRIBLE THING (special thread)

Reaction score
alright i gotta ask the time honored question: what are autists thoughts on adhd? im not gonna judge you and im not here to get a reaction score. im genuinely interested in understanding others perspective on this subject if they have autism. is it a fake mental illness? is it related in some way? what do YOU think?

again this is not a troll or bait question, i know several people who have this and wish they didnt. itd be nice to speak to others like normal human beings. they get particularly angry about anything related to "adhd" being mentioned which is kinda funny and is the entire reason im asking about it

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
alright i gotta ask the time honored question: what are autists thoughts on adhd? im not gonna judge you and im not here to get a reaction score. im genuinely interested in understanding others perspective on this subject if they have autism. is it a fake mental illness? is it related in some way? what do YOU think?

again this is not a troll or bait question, i know several people who have this and wish they didnt. itd be nice to speak to others like normal human beings. they get particularly angry about anything related to "adhd" being mentioned which is kinda funny and is the entire reason im asking about it
Some parents give their kids alcohol in the form of cough syrup as a way of trying to artificially control their behavioral cycles... but it fucks up, it just makes them addicts and then they wind up as serial abusers because then they have to give the kids medication to supplicate the cough booze the parents were drugging them with.

It's like trying to create functional alcoholics in early childhood.

On the flip side... some kinds are perceptually faster than others and a lot of "ADHD" issues didn't start cropping up until they started trying "one size fits all" classrooms... which then forced super smart kids to have to endure... baby land education. Forcing smart kids to endure stupid kids makes them into basket cases.

The best education I ever got was when they just gave me a budget and let me do whatever I wanted. They got free labor out of it too, cause I networked everything and built all their computers. Largely from donated "garbage" systems. Corporations would get a massive tax write off by donating their literal computer garbage to the school and I dug through the garbage and found all the good/repairable stuff and separated it from all the unfixable junk.

And then I used all the harvest parts and pieces to build hundreds of working computer systems... back in the 90s... in a FARMING community!

Most ADHD kids... they want work-learning. Because it's FASTER!

Unless they're the AA type, then they need rehab.

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score

You can roll all of that into "you weren't normal growing up". I could definitely tell that I fit that description between 3rd and 5th grade. I was smarter than everyone else. The subject matter at school bored me to tears. I had massive problems with procrastination. Never fit in until I found drugs and then only fit in because people like the person that gives shit away for free. The drugs definitely reduced the intensity of whatever "it" is that is wrong with me. Whatever "it" is has defined me for the majority of my life, so I don't really care. I could do without the massive anxiety and depression cycles. I've never communicated well with others. The odd part is that I'm more able to communicate with random strangers on the internet that I've ever been able to do with my family or friends, so there's that. Part of that is the fact that the words don't have to travel through my mouth and my fingers do a better job of speaking what is on my mind. Whatever "it" is, be it autism, adhd or whatever mental disorder I have, it definitely is real and has affected me for almost the entirety of my life. Do I wish I didn't have it? At this point, I don't know anymore. Too late in the process. It would be a fundamental rejection of who I am now.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
this woman is batshit insane with BONUS EXTRA egomania plus apparent "spectrumism"

she's "FAMOUS" but not for her shitty music

AVOID HER BANDCAMP AND SPOTIFY
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
AMALIA-AG.png

howzat for a lolcow

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
this woman is batshit insane with BONUS EXTRA egomania plus apparent "spectrumism"

she's "FAMOUS" but not for her shitty music

AVOID HER BANDCAMP AND SPOTIFY
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
View attachment 91676
howzat for a lolcow
Likely HPD as a result of "daddy issues" and lack of stable socialization as a child.

She goes out of her way to attention seek for negativity (effortless attention) and then when she gets in trouble, she acts like a child throwing a tantrum.

She wouldn't act like that unless she had learned to act like that as a child.

Meaning, when she was a kid and didn't get her way, she would tantrum and then when she was disciplined she would use a line like, "Don't you love me?" as a means of breaking her way out of trouble.

So now, here she is as an adult, emulating that same childish behavior but with adult wording. She tries to control and manipulate with emotion.

She wants attention as an adult, but she's still trying to get it like a child.

Obviously that doesn't work, people don't want to see childish behavior in an adult because it's not attractive as it indicates a lack of sustainability. The problem is that her primary form of communication and reasoning never developed past emotion. You can tell because her "imaginative work" is just random access cut and paste from extremely pedestrian/common sources, as if she only has a child's grasp of media.

Likely because her parents didn't read to her and/or she didn't read much as a child. The same with verbalization and socialization.

Without those educational influences she grew up with an infantile sense of communication.

In other words... clearly autistic.

And, yes, given the LACK of medical diagnostic criteria in regards to autism... it is most likely just a fuckup in parenting/education.

That or the vaccines they gave kids caused limited autoimmune deficiency which then rendered many otherwise benign bacteria into effective forms, some of which may have resulted in permanent neurocognitive damage. Like how toxoplasmosis incites hoarding behavior with pets or people depending on your level of humanity or lack thereof.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I have improved upon it...

Top Bottom