A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I hate cockroaches so much goddamn

Actually I hate most bugs. Except spiders are bros, bees are lads and make sweets for you, and worms mind their own business just eating shit and chilling in the dirt. I'd say ants too, but they get on my beach towel on the beach at night and seem to want to get in my asscrack so fuck them to death.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
I hate cockroaches so much goddamn

Actually I hate most bugs. Except spiders are bros, bees are lads and make sweets for you, and worms mind their own business just eating shit and chilling in the dirt. I'd say ants too, but they get on my beach towel on the beach at night and seem to want to get in my asscrack so fuck them to death.
Here's an amusing anecdote:
In my first apartment I had a vent in the ceiling in my bedroom. Now with some regularity, cockroaches would fall out of it and into my hair. Heh heh. I had the complex look into it but of course they never did anything. 5 years I lived there, and at least once a week a suicidal cockroach would land on me. I'd reach up, grab it and crunch it in my hand. So satisfying.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
In my first apartment I had a vent in the ceiling in my bedroom. Now with some regularity, cockroaches would fall out of it and into my hair. Heh heh. I had the complex look into it but of course they never did anything. 5 years I lived there, and at least once a week a suicidal cockroach would land on me. I'd reach up, grab it and crunch it in my hand. So satisfying.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
No roaches in pooland? You lucky fucking cuntwag
they probably live in big cities but never encountered one in my region, same with rats
once had pharaoh ants in my house tho. those cunts will eat everything lying around and it's hard to get rid of them, had to use few kilos of borax. also had few mice in the past but nothing a good old mouse trap an a piece of bacon cannot fix. they can't get in anymore because we have concrete floors now

j15m

Reaction score
I would lose my shit.. but I appreciate your satisfaction in killing it.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
the supersteaks are getting huge! I regret not making my own cages bc they cant really be contained in these

photo_2021-07-06_21-40-44.jpg

photo_2021-07-06_21-40-47.jpg

photo_2021-07-06_21-40-48.jpg

the fruiting has begun!

Even the paul robeson plants I sowed directly into the soil are growing tiny fruits which I am super excited about

photo_2021-07-06_21-40-50.jpg

butternut squash i started a bit late but hey who cares

chuj

Reaction score
the supersteaks are getting huge! I regret not making my own cages bc they cant really be contained in these

View attachment 11897

View attachment 11898

View attachment 11899

the fruiting has begun!

Even the paul robeson plants I sowed directly into the soil are growing tiny fruits which I am super excited about

View attachment 11900

butternut squash i started a bit late but hey who cares
you should really get yourself a proper shovel if you plan to do more garden work

chuj

Reaction score
What do you mean? The shovel is in the first picture between the tomato plants
that's what i'm talking about, it looks rusty af. you can get a spade from fiskars for like $30 and it'll make your life much easier. just a protip, used to dig holes for a living and this thing just looks uncomfortable to use

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
that's what i'm talking about, it looks rusty af. you can get a spade from fiskars for like $30 and it'll make your life much easier. just a protip, used to dig holes for a living and this thing just looks uncomfortable to use
Its been beat p good. I'll look into it thanks

singing pills

best poster ever
Reaction score
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
You´ll have to start nipping the buds of tomato plants at some point, or the others will not ripen properly.
Not sure when tho, because I don´t now how long your growing season is in PA.
I'll start doing that. The growing season here lasts until around early October.
I haven't done much pruning

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
photo_2021-07-26_17-56-13.jpg

butternut squash

I planted these a little late so I don't know if I'll get anything

photo_2021-07-26_17-56-12.jpg

green beans got a bit ate up by japanese beetles

photo_2021-07-26_17-56-09.jpg

another view of the paul robeson tomatoes from seeds I planted directly outside

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Protip: Tomato plants need lots of suspension to keep them from keeling over when they mature.

Thought I'd mention that.

Top Bottom