Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
One of the supersteaks seems to have picked up some fungus. Also due to inadequate pruning on my parts, the are starting to grow out of the cage. I will likely pull these ones out and salvage what I can
photo_2021-08-16_16-13-38 _2_.jpg
photo_2021-08-16_16-13-38.jpg
photo_2021-08-16_16-13-36.jpg

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
@Baka Absolutely pleb-tier.
In MY garden I grow a plethora of wild and interesting weeds, some quite rare.
Survival of the fittest, kill or be killed. It heartens me to see that my hops and wine berries are doing alright, but my bloody rhubarb patch has been overrun by hallucinogenic mushrooms (and some that are merely kidney destroyingly lethal)
I also had some of the finest dandelions in the district , right up until I got fed up and went all third Reich on them with a roofers torch like a bronze age middle-eastern deity with bipolar disorder.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Moar pruning next time.
Tomatos also liek a roof when it rains a lot.

j15m

Reaction score
JUST because I like a fresh garden tomato from time to time with a lil extra virgin olive oil does NOT mean I get my neghole destroyed every thursday... gabish?
I'm French nigga... what does gabish mean?

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Fungus plus too much water I reckon. You guys getting alot of rain?
we had a ton. ive sprayed everything with a fungicide but one of the plants has lost most of its leaves already. the others can be saved but yeah

ill have to remember to not plant tomatoes in this spot next year

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
we had a ton. ive sprayed everything with a fungicide but one of the plants has lost most of its leaves already. the others can be saved but yeah

ill have to remember to not plant tomatoes in this spot next year
I recon you have a similar climate to ours, so: We have our tomatoes in big pots lined up along the south side wall of the house.
This way they get maximum sunlight and warmth without getting wet when it rains.

Otherwise we would have the very same problem (fungus).

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Alternatively you can stick it in a place with no direct sunlight and then use nuclear glow sticks to artificially irradiate the little bastard with UV... which is neat because it starts producing these snake like roller coaster vines that go probing off at random looking for REAL sunlight. I've been staking them too, helping the vines along in their quest for real sunlight! I'm giving it a whole new purpose! It's no longer just living, producing and dying... now... now it's an EXPLORER! :D

...I really should take some pictures tho, I have no idea how long it's going to last.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Weeds01.jpg

Pretty much anything I actively try to cultivate shrivels up and dies within the span of weeks or months, but ever since I stopped giving much of a fuck about the garden shit has been working out a lot better.
Wild strawberries that have committed suicide for years if given the least smidgeon of care has been spreading like weeds all summer.
My plan to transplant krekling into my flowerbeds to holocaust all the worthless moocher plants that get killed by even the weakest weeds seems to be worth a shot.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
So you can call the cops?
Yes.
But honestly, why would anyone care about some pudgy woman growing pot in a state that has all but legalized pot? Plus, imagine the telephone call.

911, what's your emergency?

Hello?

Yes I would like to report a crime in progress a fat Irish broad is growing pot somewhere in the outskirts of Pittsburgh. I can send you a pic of her grow operation.

Do you know this woman?

She goes by the name of Baka on EDF.

EDF?

YEah EDF. IT's a site where everyone calls each other a faggot or nigger. It's pretty cool.

Sir wasting 911's time is a class one misdemeanor. I would advise you to not call again unless it's an emergency.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Yes.
But honestly, why would anyone care about some pudgy woman growing pot in a state that has all but legalized pot? Plus, imagine the telephone call.

Hello?

Yes I would like to report a crime in progress a fat Irish broad is growing pot somewhere in the outskirts of Pittsburgh. I can send you a pic of her grow operation.

Do you know this woman?

EDF?

YEah EDF. IT's a site where everyone calls each other a faggot or nigger. It's pretty cool.

Sir wasting 911's time is a class one misdemeanor. I would advise you to not call again unless it's an emergency.
I live an hour north of Pittsburgh

For convenient future reference

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Yes.

Hello?

Do you know this woman?

EDF?

Actually, now that I know you're Irish I can call you a clover clown! :D

Let's see, what else... potato faggot.... potato nigger... mmm... too derivative. Potato rapist? Better. Gingger? Jinger? Mmmm, doesn't really roll off the tongue. Frotch Floosie? Frotched Faptrap?

Oooh, faptrap... okay that's one good thing. I can use that for passable trannies.

SHUT YER STINKIN FAPTRAP YA DAFT OL LEPRECHAUN REJECT!

Leprechaun rapist? That might be good to describe an Irish pedo. Or would it be podo? A pedophilic potato?

Hrmmm... Quare As Gobshite?

Short, fat and Irish... a soul stealing potato person! D:

It's like, invasion of the body snatchers, like "pod people" but "potato people".

Like reptilians, but sentient plants.

This explains why the Irish have such fair skin, because their people came from the sunless soil.

The Irish started out as dwarven mole people who would dig tunnels into human cities where they would steal tubers and other assorted soil dwelling fruits. Eventually tho certain elements started to drag unsuspecting people into the ground, like Tremors, only instead of eating them, they raped the shit out of 'em! That's why the Irish wear kilts, or what I like to call "rape wear". This eventually led to the Irish being outcast to a horrible little island where their rape tunnels could no longer reach man's world.

Some time after that there were horrific blights that forced the leprechaun rapists out of the ground and onto the land where they've been dwelling in soulless atrophy ever since.

Top Bottom