Brag About Getting Drunk/High

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
So I went six months of not smoking weed until I finally don't have the threat of a drug test at work.
I found that THCV strains are more of my terpene profile, like this Durban Poison.
Just got through a week of slowly reading Saturnine like it was a movie .. . I FUCK KIDS Abnett is the real drug dealer.

IMG_20200803_215255515.jpg

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
So I went six months of not smoking weed until I finally don't have the threat of a drug test at work.
I found that THCV strains are more of my terpene profile, like this Durban Poison.
Just got through a week of slowly reading Saturnine like it was a movie .. . I FUCK KIDS Abnett is the real drug dealer.

View attachment 2232
Damn bro the Rona virus is hitting you hard. You couldn't get a government mouse stoned on that.

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
My mom once gave me some weed edibles in form of a starburst or someshit and it made me depersonalize and be paranoid and eventually vomit in the hallway.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Some people do progress to harder drugs, but that has to do with their mental health issues, family issues all kinds of things.
i agree about weed and mental issues.
the way drugs affect you depends on mental and physical health and few other natural factors. for example there are people who get insanely angry after few drinks while normal people get sad etc. if any drug gives you side effects that negatively affect you and your environment you probably shouldn't do it. if you want to do drugs you just need to find the one that works best for you

below is tl;dr copypasta about one particular case i've written to prove my point, read it if you want to have few laughs at druggie loser
know a younger guy back from school who started doing weed at the age of 15 and after about a year he was smoking daily, started stealing weedbucks from his parents and eventually his mother found out (about smoking not about stealing). since in my country weed is still looked at as hurr devil's cabbage (which is actually a good thing but more about it later) she took him to the psychiatrist because she began to see changes in his personality and stuff. the doctor said that the weed isn't a problem and his record shows that he was fucked up mentally before. he started smoking even more, became a typical pothead retard, really i remember few dramas the guy got himself into at the time and it was hilarious, he was buying from local "dealer"/his good friend at the time, you know how it is at the very end of the chain, everyone cuts a little from the bag along the way and what you buy as one g is effectively about 0.8-0.7 even less if you're unlucky, our guy obviously was talking shit about the dealer, and lost one of his last friends. after some time he lost all of his friends and everyone refused to hang out with him except a good buddy of mine so i often talked with the pothead and could observe the slippery slope he was on. funny how being addicted to weed can mess with your self-awareness few weeks after he stopped bitching about being cheated on weed numerous he tells me his cunning plan to scam some some kid out of weed the same way he was scammed. i said to him "you are being huge fucking hypocrite right now" and his responce was priceless "i don't care if i i'm being a hypocrite, what i care about is that i get to roll myself a massive joint". he stole some prescription clones from his dad, did them for two weeks, ended up at the hospital after the parents found out and later was like "dude, two weeks i don't remember, best two weeks of my life". once he took his mother's car, drove it into a bloody wall like 50m from my home on a curve that is so huge that you can make a full 360 turn on it, me neighbors hold him before the police arrived because not only he was stoned af to the point he couldn't walk properly, he also was 17 y/o and didn't have driving license. my friend who drove the car back to the guy's home told me that car was full of scratches so that probably wasn't the first accident that night. police acted retarded because stoned drivers are so rare around my part of country that they only tested him for alcohol and suspected that he was acting weird because of stress, he later got convicted for driving without licence and he was not allowed to get one until he was 20. haven't seen him since last year's fall, from what i've heard he's 20 now, stopped hanging around my town and moved from weed to blow and psychedelics.
funny thing is the dealer guy i was talking about earlier is also regular smoker, really chill dude who despite being seen by the other guy as his arch-nemesis he never was influenced by weed in any way, fuck knows how it works

Beer is a gateway drug too
No it isn't. Most experts connect gateway drugs to dopamine but there is more to it than just high. Although different kinds of alcohol give you different types of state of being drunk (anyone who got really drunk on wine knows what i'm talking about) all of them have the same effect of overdose, that being dizzy, loss of ability to speak, walk, reason etc, and eventually puking. Those negative effects are easy to detect and cause further social repercussion when encountered in situation where you shouldn't be under influence or when you meet people who are opposed to you consuming alcohol (i.e you being drunk at church or your parents finding out you are drunk as a kid). Then comes the hangover that makes you regret consuming alcohol and makes inexperienced drinker stop drinking for a day or few, which is very important because it prevents development of addiction. Only negative effects weed has are inability to concentrate, laziness, dizziness, dilated pupils and maybe the munchies, none of them lasting as long as alcohol's and sometimes they don't even appear and in social situations it's much easier to hide them that hiding that you are drunk (yeah, yeah i've heard about weed hangovers, never happened to me and from what i know they don't compare to alcohol hangovers). For minors it's much easier to get weed than booze these days in places where weed is illegal, it's easier to store etc. In general price you pay with your body and social discomfort for getting drunk is much higher that for getting high. All of the above, connected to how easy it's to make and consume is probably why booze historically was and is to this day the most widely accepted drug in almost all societies (disregard arabs, they drink when Allah isn't looking). Alcohol actually is a drug that makes you learn how to use it, how to hold you drink, how to drink responsibly etc, it may be also connected with the fact we have learned over thousands of years how to handle alcohol consumption, how to handle alcoholics or people who get angry after few drinks. Idk, maybe with time as more and more societies will become open to weed it'll loose it's place as main gaitway drug, fuck if i know. For now i don't smoke it anymore because in my country it's shit.

Reaction score
Ah yes, it’s the old druggie refrain of “but the use of marijuana doesn’t lead to using harder drugs. And it’s LEGAL too in some places.”

I’m surprised you didn’t trot out another favourite druggie refrain: “marijuana is natural. It’s just a plant!”

Guess what? Where the evil weed has been legalized, crime has increased, intoxicated driving has increased, and health related drug issues have increased.

Have you heard of ‘scromiting’? It’s screaming+vomiting due to the over-consumption of the evil weed and it is prevalent in states that legalized weed.
Please pull a study out of your nigger-cum soaked tranny ass to support a link between marijuana legalization and an "increase in crime". When you legalize drugs and sell them legally you take away organized crimes ability to make money off of it. That reduces crime, dumbass. Are all Americans(or trannies larping as such) or South Africans as brain dense as you? As for scromiting, that has never happened to me , I have greened out , and as well Ive seen tons of people smoke weed Quence and the only person who ever puked was this guy who smoked a ton of weed with matches, using a pipe. As well he was teenage newbie. Keep thinking your better than people because someone lights up a joint, u stupid fuck.

Reaction score
i agree about weed and mental issues.
the way drugs affect you depends on mental and physical health and few other natural factors. for example there are people who get insanely angry after few drinks while normal people get sad etc. if any drug gives you side effects that negatively affect you and your environment you probably shouldn't do it. if you want to do drugs you just need to find the one that works best for you

below is tl;dr copypasta about one particular case i've written to prove my point, read it if you want to have few laughs at druggie loser
know a younger guy back from school who started doing weed at the age of 15 and after about a year he was smoking daily, started stealing weedbucks from his parents and eventually his mother found out (about smoking not about stealing). since in my country weed is still looked at as hurr devil's cabbage (which is actually a good thing but more about it later) she took him to the psychiatrist because she began to see changes in his personality and stuff. the doctor said that the weed isn't a problem and his record shows that he was fucked up mentally before. he started smoking even more, became a typical pothead retard, really i remember few dramas the guy got himself into at the time and it was hilarious, he was buying from local "dealer"/his good friend at the time, you know how it is at the very end of the chain, everyone cuts a little from the bag along the way and what you buy as one g is effectively about 0.8-0.7 even less if you're unlucky, our guy obviously was talking shit about the dealer, and lost one of his last friends. after some time he lost all of his friends and everyone refused to hang out with him except a good buddy of mine so i often talked with the pothead and could observe the slippery slope he was on. funny how being addicted to weed can mess with your self-awareness few weeks after he stopped bitching about being cheated on weed numerous he tells me his cunning plan to scam some some kid out of weed the same way he was scammed. i said to him "you are being huge fucking hypocrite right now" and his responce was priceless "i don't care if i i'm being a hypocrite, what i care about is that i get to roll myself a massive joint". he stole some prescription clones from his dad, did them for two weeks, ended up at the hospital after the parents found out and later was like "dude, two weeks i don't remember, best two weeks of my life". once he took his mother's car, drove it into a bloody wall like 50m from my home on a curve that is so huge that you can make a full 360 turn on it, me neighbors hold him before the police arrived because not only he was stoned af to the point he couldn't walk properly, he also was 17 y/o and didn't have driving license. my friend who drove the car back to the guy's home told me that car was full of scratches so that probably wasn't the first accident that night. police acted retarded because stoned drivers are so rare around my part of country that they only tested him for alcohol and suspected that he was acting weird because of stress, he later got convicted for driving without licence and he was not allowed to get one until he was 20. haven't seen him since last year's fall, from what i've heard he's 20 now, stopped hanging around my town and moved from weed to blow and psychedelics.
funny thing is the dealer guy i was talking about earlier is also regular smoker, really chill dude who despite being seen by the other guy as his arch-nemesis he never was influenced by weed in any way, fuck knows how it works

No it isn't. Most experts connect gateway drugs to dopamine but there is more to it than just high. Although different kinds of alcohol give you different types of state of being drunk (anyone who got really drunk on wine knows what i'm talking about) all of them have the same effect of overdose, that being dizzy, loss of ability to speak, walk, reason etc, and eventually puking. Those negative effects are easy to detect and cause further social repercussion when encountered in situation where you shouldn't be under influence or when you meet people who are opposed to you consuming alcohol (i.e you being drunk at church or your parents finding out you are drunk as a kid). Then comes the hangover that makes you regret consuming alcohol and makes inexperienced drinker stop drinking for a day or few, which is very important because it prevents development of addiction. Only negative effects weed has are inability to concentrate, laziness, dizziness, dilated pupils and maybe the munchies, none of them lasting as long as alcohol's and sometimes they don't even appear and in social situations it's much easier to hide them that hiding that you are drunk (yeah, yeah i've heard about weed hangovers, never happened to me and from what i know they don't compare to alcohol hangovers). For minors it's much easier to get weed than booze these days in places where weed is illegal, it's easier to store etc. In general price you pay with your body and social discomfort for getting drunk is much higher that for getting high. All of the above, connected to how easy it's to make and consume is probably why booze historically was and is to this day the most widely accepted drug in almost all societies (disregard arabs, they drink when Allah isn't looking). Alcohol actually is a drug that makes you learn how to use it, how to hold you drink, how to drink responsibly etc, it may be also connected with the fact we have learned over thousands of years how to handle alcohol consumption, how to handle alcoholics or people who get angry after few drinks. Idk, maybe with time as more and more societies will become open to weed it'll loose it's place as main gaitway drug, fuck if i know. For now i don't smoke it anymore because in my country it's shit.
I agree for the first part, the second is TL:DR.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Please pull a study out of your nigger-cum soaked tranny ass to support a link between marijuana legalization and an "increase in crime". When you legalize drugs and sell them legally you take away organized crimes ability to make money off of it. That reduces crime, dumbass. Are all Americans(or trannies larping as such) or South Africans as brain dense as you? As for scromiting, that has never happened to me , I have greened out , and as well Ive seen tons of people smoke weed Quence and the only person who ever puked was this guy who smoked a ton of weed with matches, using a pipe. As well he was teenage newbie. Keep thinking your better than people because someone lights up a joint, u stupid fuck.
I can only talk about Merica and her trends so this may not apply to you or what's happening in your country.

To be honest the overall result in crime reduction is about even with the legalization of pot. Crime pertaining to pot is about the same, however the types of busts are radically different. Gone are the 2 joint busts, the dead roach found in the ashtray, but on the surprisingly silent upswing are large scale grow busts. It seems that the conservative prediction came true: illegal dealers will just move to pot-legal states and set up shop. (the penalties are listed whenever it's put forth to the voters in AZ. and it's often voted down because "illegal pot consequences are too 'harsh.'" I mean at the ballot the last time, the penalty for a first offence was five years minimum. yeah.)

So basically you have lesser small fish busts, but small fish busts lead to big fish busts. Now the state is just looking for big fish busts and using other methods to confirm suspicions. Usually, it's an irate neighbor. What a lot of you pro-potties forget is, pot really stinks. I mean it's rank and even smoking it outside in a breeze doesn't dissipate it too well.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
i drink more than i should

anyone who has had the pleasure/mispleasure of being on voice chat with me know this

also people i send drunk pms to

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
You FOOL! States that have legalized the consumption of the evil weed have seen consumption rates skyrocket. This means that every time someone ingests the evil weed they’re violating FEDERAL LAW. Ergo, crime is proliferating at a rapid pace!

Also, because of state regulation, taxes, cultivation, and supply chain logistics, prices are much higher for legal pot than its illegal and unregulated competition. This means the black market for pot is THRIVING even though the elimination of illegal weed was one of the main reasons the states used for legalizing it.

Put down the bong, druggie!

Reaction score
I can only talk about Merica and her trends so this may not apply to you or what's happening in your country.

To be honest the overall result in crime reduction is about even with the legalization of pot. Crime pertaining to pot is about the same, however the types of busts are radically different. Gone are the 2 joint busts, the dead roach found in the ashtray, but on the surprisingly silent upswing are large scale grow busts. It seems that the conservative prediction came true: illegal dealers will just move to pot-legal states and set up shop. (the penalties are listed whenever it's put forth to the voters in AZ. and it's often voted down because "illegal pot consequences are too 'harsh.'" I mean at the ballot the last time, the penalty for a first offence was five years minimum. yeah.)

So basically you have lesser small fish busts, but small fish busts lead to big fish busts. Now the state is just looking for big fish busts and using other methods to confirm suspicions. Usually, it's an irate neighbor. What a lot of you pro-potties forget is, pot really stinks. I mean it's rank and even smoking it outside in a breeze doesn't dissipate it too well.

Yeah I know it definitely smells allot. I dont grow indoors doe, so I dont have the issues these "dealers" you mention do.
https://scholarlycommons.law.hofstra.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1671&context=hlr

You FOOL! States that have legalized the consumption of the evil weed have seen consumption rates skyrocket. This means that every time someone ingests the evil weed they’re violating FEDERAL LAW. Ergo, crime is proliferating at a rapid pace!

Also, because of state regulation, taxes, cultivation, and supply chain logistics, prices are much higher for legal pot than its illegal and unregulated competition. This means the black market for pot is THRIVING even though the elimination of illegal weed was one of the main reasons the states used for legalizing it.

Put down the bong, druggie!
Lol the feds cant even arrest people trying to burn down a federal courthouse in Portland, why is Marijauna consumption an issue Quence? Dosent the US Federal government have more important shit to worry about right now?

Reaction score

Qoutes from the paper I linked.

"The major costs of prohibition include categories of crime costs, medical costs, economic costs, and miscellaneous costs.6 Prohibition stimulates a tremendous amount of crime and reduces the ability of the criminal justice system to deal with truly violent criminals. Prohibition, by its very nature, threatens civil liberties and destroys the social structure of the poorest neighborhoods. "

"If we repeal prohibition, the benefits would be immediate and substantial: streets would become safer, law enforcement would become unburdened, and the black market in drugs, together with its many ill effects, would be destroyed. The risk of legalization is significantly less than the risk of continuing the availability of cigarettes,9 alcohol ° and cholesterol. Many innocent victims of prohibition-including many drug abstainers-would no longer be sacrificed in the futile attempt to protect self-destructive people from themselves."

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

"The major costs of prohibition include categories of crime costs, medical costs, economic costs, and miscellaneous costs.6 Prohibition stimulates a tremendous amount of crime and reduces the ability of the criminal justice system to deal with truly violent criminals. Prohibition, by its very nature, threatens civil liberties and destroys the social structure of the poorest neighborhoods. "

"If we repeal prohibition, the benefits would be immediate and substantial: streets would become safer, law enforcement would become unburdened, and the black market in drugs, together with its many ill effects, would be destroyed. The risk of legalization is significantly less than the risk of continuing the availability of cigarettes,9 alcohol ° and cholesterol. Many innocent victims of prohibition-including many drug abstainers-would no longer be sacrificed in the futile attempt to protect self-destructive people from themselves."
That was the druggie argument for legalization. Essentially, it was a theory that turned out to be not true.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

This is categorically false. The articles I posted proves that crime at the very least stays the same. They type of mj crime however is more serious.
tl;dr follows.
With all crime, the greater the risk the more likely it is to be violent. If you think smoking/dealing pot makes you less violent, I knew a shitton of Rastafari/Ethiopians/Russians that would slit your throat just to prove you wrong.

MJ is not inherently a riskless drug.

The fact is -- legalization of MJ has not contributed in any great amount to any state's tax coffers, reduced crime, and certainly not "reduced medical costs" LOL wUT? and "miscellaneous costs." OK you're just making shit up now.

Repeat after me, "I, Maniac, like smoking pot, that's why I think it's legal." That is really the only point you have. All the rest have been debunked by predictions that were made at the time of legalization and even more so now that there is trendable data.

The only way we make the black market disappear is through very harsh and long sentences for any and all dealing, and limit purchase volume and frequency. Even if you have X amount of "legal" weed then you subject yourself and all property to search. Which won't happen because America. However, ironically in states which have legal pot, they may do exactly that, to protect of all things, state sanctioned pot sellers. You can't have an illegal market encroach on a legal market. Kinda defeats all those "oh but the tax revenue" arguments.

However, if the black market cannot be eliminated because the public doesn't have the will power to enact such penalties, then my suggestion is this. At least make MJ usage something that is to be kept in the shadows and have a progressive scale of punishment. Let the punishment be civil, like a parking ticket. Parking tickets only become criminal when they are not paid.

1st offense 100 plus court costs. That means you are retarded enough to be busted in public high. Considering how fucking strange general society now is, you would have to be pretty fucking off to pull a ticket. Mandatory blood test for THC content entered.
2nd offense 200 plus court costs.
3rd offense 400 plus court costs
4th offense 800 plus court costs
5th offense 1600 plus court costs.

I think you get the picture. It's not real money until you hit the 4th or 5th time. If you are that fucking dense as to not know how to call out for pizza when you are high then you deserve it.

Reaction score
There is literally no moral reason for legalization. Booze and drugs are frowned upon by every fundamentalist/orthodox religion. If that is in the title it's all bullshit.
1st of all, this is an issue we are never going to agree upon. You hate potsmokers or something, OK I like smoking weed.
2nd, You are a retarded gen-xer who thinks a few articles he pulled off a google search equates to an academic paper that has actual sources.
3rd. Making shit illegal and "harsh sentences" for dealing (weed) increases the profit margin for whatever criminal group is going to dare to usurup the courts and traffick in spie of the threat of whatever sentence you come up with.
-The ticketing of marijauna smokers isnt a bad idea if you think it has to be kept illegal, but its still a violation of peoples freedoms.
-There are moral, economic and legal reasons for legalization. The courts have a massive backlog of cases, drug offenders for simple possession should simply be let go. The courts have more important stuff to deal with.

And finally Tim, America has the worlds worst coronavirus epedimic, people are dying in massive numbers from opiods and fetanyl, and people were rioting in the streets for 2 months which most places werent able to stop, so where has your civic nationalist bullshit gotten you? America dosent deserve to be the worlds superpower, and its approach to drug crime, is stupid and counter productive.

Top Bottom