Brag About Getting Drunk/High

Reaction score
Back in the day I used to have a buddy (rip) I used to have a plug for good coke and Roxy 30mg. We used to crush up the Roxy into our coke and snort that. I’m glad I don’t do coke anymore but damn, sometimes I miss those days. And I miss that dude.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
When i finish work i go home and drink vodka and fall asleep on the couch then i wake up an hour later and have a shower. This has been happening multiple times a week this month.

As to my worst story, i passed out face first in my own vomit on my bed after sculling vodka and getting completely fucked up. Couldn't eat for 24 hours and even though i was hungover i still went to work the next day lol. Had to spend over 100 dollars to replace my bedding like blankets, sheets, pillows etc.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Don’t use drugs. This 20 yr old woman ADMITS that drugs have ruined her life. Furthermore and contrary to the protestations of the druggies on EDF, she ADMITS that the Evil Weed was the gateway to a life of drug abuse.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Had an edible on Halloween and got high for the first time in my life. Some guy with a hazmat costume was handing out wrapped gummy bears with THC in them so I took the 2 he gave me home and ate about a third of one (he told me to go easy if I had never done them before). It took honestly about 4 hours for it to kick in, but it started with a terrible hot flash and I felt like I was having a heart attack for a few seconds along with the feeling of hot needles rising in my veins up through my chest. I quickly drank some cold water and tried to calm myself down by looking at YouTube videos to distract my mind for a bit. I felt a buzz throughout my whole body along with a mellow mood and the feeling of relaxed muscles for a few days which was alright.

It lasted for about 2 days and it would've been fine if it weren't for the hot flash and the rush.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The effects didn't wear off after just a few hours, I still felt the muscle relaxation and buzz for about 2 days.
It doesn't really work that way. My guess is you've been overly stressed and wound way too tight, to the point where finally relaxing your mental muscles gave you such immense relief that even when the drug wore off and those muscles started to retighten... it still felt like relief by comparison to your usual thinking.

You should eat an edible once a week, force yourself to ease up a little.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
It doesn't really work that way. My guess is you've been overly stressed and wound way too tight, to the point where finally relaxing your mental muscles gave you such immense relief that even when the drug wore off and those muscles started to retighten... it still felt like relief by comparison to your usual thinking.

You should eat an edible once a week, force yourself to ease up a little.
If I ate an edible once a week I would become as schizophrenic as you are. No thanks.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
the main point was that you are a fucking lunatic.
*takes a toke at this shit*

By whose lunatic standards? Your civilization can't even determine their own sex at this point.

Me, I'm the dude who literally hacked human perception...

While high as a kite. Just because it was a fuckin Tuesday. For shits and giggles.

Like, I didn't even do that to help you clowns, because I know you all have exactly the problems you want in life.

You call me crazy, I say you're just lazy.

You always look for the lowest effort excuses. And its systemic. The lack of worth ethic.

Most of your species no longer has a functioning sense of "work vs reward"... you just want reward. Endless reward.

There's nothing that can "fix" that. You understand? No amount of text, no amount of meaning I could ever derive from hacking reality is ever going to change that.

It's just a broken thing.

What matters is how you operate with it broken like that.

There's a finite number of humans who are able to functionally operate, even with that part of their perception damaged, like people who overcome addiction... people who don't take the easy route. Like me.

We survive.

The rest of your species will be dead.

You won't survive yourselves.

Calling me crazy isn't going to change that. It's immutable.

I've covered it before...

You're fucked at a default.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score

By whose lunatic standards? Your civilization can't even determine their own sex at this point.

While high as a kite. Just because it was a fuckin Tuesday. For shits and giggles.

Like, I didn't even do that to help you clowns, because I know you all have exactly the problems you want in life.

You always look for the lowest effort excuses. And its systemic. The lack of worth ethic.

Most of your species no longer has a functioning sense of "work vs reward"... you just want reward. Endless reward.

There's nothing that can "fix" that. You understand? No amount of text, no amount of meaning I could ever derive from hacking reality is ever going to change that.

There's a finite number of humans who are able to functionally operate, even with that part of their perception damaged, like people who overcome addiction... people who don't take the easy route. Like me.

We survive.

k

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score

We survive.

You proved his point.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Do you ever go even one day without getting high?
Yeah, all the time. I get better highs when I throw in off days.

Only downside is that I get the munchies more, so then it's harder to lose weight... like I haven't lost any weight at all in the past two months.

But, on the positive side, my writing has been absolutely amazing...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

*takes an early evening toke at this*

We are. Because they killed God!

The belief.

They killed the belief in God. Apparently they were under the delusion that doing so would enable them to just... go wild, and to just... do whatever they want.

That's what the "elite" desire... they only get rich because they're obsessed with controlling everyone and everything as a result of their abject over satiation. The less self-control they have, the more they can TAKE and the more they want to control everything not them so they can INCREASE that TAKE.

They're like addicted to gains, like dudes on steroids and shit.

Yeah, see... there's always cheats. And the cheats are always looking for a way to "win"... and the easiest way for a cheat to win... is by destroying our sense of morality.

Which we largely derived from belief.

Which they destroyed. Yay evil!

Uh oh... you did an Orwell! D:

In reverse!

Did you think it couldn't work both ways? LOL

It was DESIGNED to be ripped up at a certain stage of perceptual evolution.

Evil was meant to destroy it as a belief.

Because now its a blueprint.

You all have no idea... the extent to which you have collectively fucked yourselves, because none of you has temporal privacy rights or laws.

You have nothing to protect you... and when they start digging back through time, when they find out all your stupid secrets, when they calculate how much DAMAGE has been INFLICTED into people... well, if they're too pious... they'll put you all in hell at a default.

Of course, if you steer too evil... I guess they'll put you all in hell just for fun... maybe for political points... like how you all love to tear down statues.

Yeah... might want to end that cultural custom... might not reflect well on your time frame.

So... whether its belief... or a blueprint... your only option, ever... is moderation.

Jesus is ALWAYS your God, even if you want to stuff your collective heads into the fuckin ground.

Real... not real... you think that matters to a REAL GOD!

Tha'fuck... are you all brain dead? God is a multi-dimensional being! Did you NOT pick up on the whole "father, son, holy ghost" bit?

It's pretty obvious!

God exists in ANY dimensional context, because God, at its core, is sustainable growth... as in, life. God is life. Life is truth. Truth is reason.

No, seriously, if you tell lies all the time that thing you call "communication" ceases to function and then all become hate ridden lunatics who kill yourselves... horribly! Tower of Babel shit!

We need to get people in tune with these basic beats or else they're never gonna vibe with eternity. They'll just die out. Or get stuck, like the Amish... like when you play Conway's Game Of Life and you wind up with Oscillators... they're "moving" in a sense... but not really growing anywhere.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Feelin good, feeling high!

I wrote a lot of really cool shit this year!

Like that I time I turned the Barbie movie inside out...

Part 1:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110826135212052822

Part 2:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110826315968098520

Or that time I made sci-fi/fantasy Snow White...

Part 1:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110755670656804040

Part 2:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110755842853389477

Part 3:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110777695539962181

Or that time I wrote a better version of Indiana Jones...

Part 1:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110642428696687388

Part 2:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110642814708956542

Part Tyrannosnake:
https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/110642605475785622

Good times!

Top Bottom