Brag About Getting Drunk/High

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i put in the effort to read your crap to tldr summary it so you should be proud
instead your own poor self-image gets in the way.
What poor self-image? My work is nothing short of God Level you manipulative mook!

In case it skipped you, Dribbles... I know you lie and I know you think reality works like fuckin peek-a-boo or some infantile shit.

You're sort of missing the point as always. It's like, how much perceptual disruption does it take and at what dose to best infect your cognition field with artificially augmented awareness?

It's like... retroreflective explosives. You don't even realize the work is affecting your cognition field... because you never thought to imagine... your subconscious is SMARTER than you are!

And even if "you" don't read my stuff... your brain still does... your subconscious still does... it won't try to kill you outright... usually.

Normally what it does is drive you with real subtle influences, randomly introducing addictive biases into your cognition field.

You see... that thing you call "addiction"... it's not... that's your subconscious trying to kill you.

Of course, now that you've read this... well, your subconscious knows that you know that its trying to kill you.

Oh, quick, pretend you can't read! :D

Reaction score
I'm going to buck the trend here and brag about being sober for a second.

On Christmas, if I make it that far, I will have made it one month sober, save one beer on this past Saturday night.

I hope I never drink tequila again in my life. On the good weeks, since late April, I've been drinking about a 1/2 gallon of Don Julio Añejo a week. On the bad weeks, it was more like a gallon. A couple really bad weeks, it was a gallon and a half. That's pretty expensive.

I ended up dumping the majority of a half gallon out on November 25th, along with roughly $2k worth of "other stuff".

I've also gone "full sober" and haven't smoked weed or done anything else since that time as well. This streak probably is my longest in at least 20 years and probably more like 25 years or so. Yay me! Hopefully I continue this trend and don't fall back into my old ways.

That being said, I'm going to post a story here to refute something I heard recently.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yay me! Hopefully I continue this trend and don't fall back into my old ways.
What do you mean by "hopefully"?

That's what bothers me about druggies and drunks: they pretend that there's some entity other than themselves that's making them consume intoxicants. They rarely accept responsibility for their behaviour. And then they want a cheering section for doing something that's a no-brainer.

No one forced druggies and drunks to abuse intoxicants. They CHOSE to do it. They can CHOOSE to stop doing it. There's no such thing as "addiction". There are only choices to be made.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What poor self-image? My work is nothing short of God Level you manipulative mook!

In case it skipped you, Dribbles... I know you lie and I know you think reality works like fuckin peek-a-boo or some infantile shit.

You're sort of missing the point as always. It's like, how much perceptual disruption does it take and at what dose to best infect your cognition field with artificially augmented awareness?

It's like... retroreflective explosives. You don't even realize the work is affecting your cognition field... because you never thought to imagine... your subconscious is SMARTER than you are!

And even if "you" don't read my stuff... your brain still does... your subconscious still does... it won't try to kill you outright... usually.

Normally what it does is drive you with real subtle influences, randomly introducing addictive biases into your cognition field.

You see... that thing you call "addiction"... it's not... that's your subconscious trying to kill you.

Of course, now that you've read this... well, your subconscious knows that you know that its trying to kill you.

Oh, quick, pretend you can't read! :D
the only thing my subconcious is wanting dead
is you, onideus, and that you, onideus, should kill yourself

Reaction score
What do you mean by "hopefully"?

That's what bothers me about druggies and drunks: they pretend that there's some entity other than themselves that's making them consume intoxicants. They rarely accept responsibility for their behaviour. And then they want a cheering section for doing something that's a no-brainer.

No one forced druggies and drunks to abuse intoxicants. They CHOSE to do it. They can CHOOSE to stop doing it. There's no such thing as "addiction". There are only choices to be made.
Well, I started drinking hardcore because people were stalking the shit out of me IRL and someone broke into the cabin I go to in the story linked in the post above. It was either that or kill myself because of the panic. I chose to kill myself more slowly and try to bare the fact that random people were invading my life. Then, my father died and I went out of control. Right now, I'm choosing to try to right the ship.

Does that answer your question?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Well, I started drinking hardcore because people were stalking the shit out of me IRL and someone broke into the cabin I go to in the story linked in the post above. It was either that or kill myself because of the panic. I chose to kill myself more slowly and try to bare the fact that random people were invading my life. Then, my father died and I went out of control. Right now, I'm choosing to try to right the ship.

Yes, you CHOSE to abuse the toxin known as alcohol. No one forced you to do it. Blaming it on panic is just a way to excuse the behaviour.

You can CHOOSE to stop consuming the poison immediately. Full Stop.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score

i believe in your ability to remain sober. santa is watching you, after all

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

*takes a toke at this*

It's people like you. The people who were "stalking the shit out of you IRL"... they were just alternate versions of you.

Not you specifically, but your particular broken mindset.

Most of them were probably drunk.

Drunken stalkers who think they're stalking their stalkers who then wind up creating more drunken stalkers.

Paranoia is as contagious as a smile!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
My liver hurts and im only 21 :(
Here I wrote an even better version of what I wrote before, but this time I riffed off your soft suicidal ideations...

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Yes, you CHOSE to abuse the toxin known as alcohol. No one forced you to do it. Blaming it on panic is just a way to excuse the behaviour.

I consume alcohol every day after i get home from work. It's the only thing that brings me joy. What do you have to say about that? Also i don't eat vegetables.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I consume alcohol every day after i get home from work. It's the only thing that brings me joy. What do you have to say about that? Also i don't eat vegetables.
Alcohol does not bring you true joy. It simply helps to mask some of the pain you’re feeling. It depresses your nervous system. And it ends up making you feel even worse over time.

Eat vegetables.

The_Dude

Ediot
Reaction score
Here I wrote an even better version of what I wrote before, but this time I riffed off your soft suicidal ideations...

huh?

Reaction score

It's early on in the process. At first, I felt like drinking every time I felt bad. I'm lucky that I never had any physical symptoms from quitting alcohol. I definitely had physical symptoms from stopping weed after smoking non-stop for over 10 years, but make that more like 17 years straight with a year off for bad behavior.

Now, I genuinely don't feel like drinking, which is awesome. When I get into a shit mood, I just stop posting and go to sleep early. I will never claim that I didn't have control over anything I did or anything that I wrote. Even when I was blasted out of my mind on hardcore drugs or drunk beyond belief (as long as it wasn't blackout drunk), I had control over everything I thought and did.

*takes a toke at this*

It's people like you. The people who were "stalking the shit out of you IRL"... they were just alternate versions of you.

Not you specifically, but your particular broken mindset.

Most of them were probably drunk.

Drunken stalkers who think they're stalking their stalkers who then wind up creating more drunken stalkers.

Paranoia is as contagious as a smile!
This is probably actually pretty true. Although, I would disagree with the "alternate versions of me" phrase. I've never taken things out of the realm of the internet. I definitely don't agree with the MCI friends and family plan. I don't agree with anyone literally breaking the law on other people to make them panic. I am permanently taking Seroquel now because it destroys panic and anxiety for the most part. I'm no longer scared of anyone, which is cool. No longer looking over my shoulder constantly.

I'm guessing at least some of them weren't doing it of their own volition. I have a bunch of this written down now. I hope my writing is at least kind of interesting.

A lot of people think they are being a lot more clever than they really are. Sometimes, they are obvious as fuck when they think they are slipping something past you. Sometimes, I guess that is the point of it; to be obvious as fuck about it.

As far as the stalking thing, I'm only a stalker in the sense that I'm trying to find someone slip up and say something that completely gives them away to me.

But, this is the Christmas season. I'm in a good mood right now. I'm trying to be more friendly now that I'm not drunkenly going through life. I'm no longer trying to sterilize my brain anymore with ketamine either. Some of this shit I've had to write down because it is a form of cathartic release and a way to deal with my emotions and feelings instead of stuffing them inside of myself and hiding in the corner for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom