Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
But there is a solution to Canada’s woes. You might say there is a saviour and his name is Pierre Poilievre. I like him. I like his message. And if you’re Canadian, you’d be a fool to not vote for him.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If you guys want a good news stream coming out of Canada.

- EyesIsWatchin - on rumble

spin

Newfag
Reaction score
Joe Rogan is a shill for psychedelics and the like. You can't go more than a podcast without him going on a hour long well tread tangent on acid or mushrooms. How the world would have no war really change your mind ect ect. There are major players such as Peter Teal who are salivating at opening up MDMA, ketamine, Psilocybin clinics everywhere.

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Joe Rogan is a shill for psychedelics and the like. You can't go more than a podcast without him going on a hour long well tread tangent on acid or mushrooms. How the world would have no war really change your mind ect ect. There are major players such as Peter Teal who are salivating at opening up MDMA, ketamine, Psilocybin clinics everywhere.

We already have those, there called raves.
You don't need any special clinic or some high priced douche nozzle therapist to enjoy all natural plant and monkey tranquilizer medicine...

How dare those assholes try to make money off our sacred party favors... :noes:

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I don't think Joe is necessarily dumb he just talks about things he doesn't understand authoritatively

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Oh. I understood most of what he was complaining about. The trucker issue and the shutting down of bank accounts really chapped his arse.
They quiety dispersed the truckers and then relaxed lockdown restrictions immediately after the protest, I don't see any problems with that.

Reaction score
I host events where people eat bugs and muscle men grapple each other in their underwear, so you should listen to my political opinion now.

Reaction score
why exactly did an american mutt larping as an omniscient aryan queen make a thread about Canada only to post about what american stoners have to say about a country they're not even from

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
why exactly did an american mutt larping as an omniscient aryan queen make a thread about Canada only to post about what american stoners have to say about a country they're not even from
for some reason Fox started reporting on Canadian politics recently

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I don’t watch Fox, but the reason they may be reporting on it is because the abominable Trudeau government reminds them of the loathsome Paedo Joe government.
I don't take any of the US criticism of Canadian politics seriously when very mainstream commentators like Joe Rogan don't even seem to know we have no republican party

Top Bottom