Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
But there is a solution to Canada’s woes. You might say there is a saviour and his name is Pierre Poilievre. I like him. I like his message. And if you’re Canadian, you’d be a fool to not vote for him.

One of canadian's woes is norah jones

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

if you slackers dont wanna pay
Crying ninnies who can’t grasp the realities of modern politics. Yes, social media is where most people are deriving their news from these days (if you’re 40 or younger). Instead of wringing their hands and finger pointing, they could try something innovative and deliver their personal brands of politics and see how well that goes over.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Trudeau is getting slaughtered in the polls. There is a chance that Canada can wake up from the uber-Leftist nightmare it’s been stuck in for many years.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Trudeau is getting slaughtered in the polls. There is a chance that Canada can wake up from the uber-Leftist nightmare it’s been stuck in for many years.

Serious question quence, how many times have you actually visited Canada?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Serious question quence, how many times have you actually visited Canada?
He has traveled aproximately 0 times so did i however unlike Queerce i have had contact with canadians and still do have contact with canadians

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score

Conservatives are jumping in the polls because Poilivere is announcing tax cuts

People will vote conservative if they actually bring something to the table for the average person

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Conservatives are jumping in the polls because Poilivere is announcing tax cuts

People will vote conservative if they actually bring something to the table for the average person
That’s likely part of it along with a much better economic plan for Canada. But I would guess that it’s also a protest vote against Trudeau and the Left’s policies.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The polls are not reflecting that sentiment.
he never made a poll, he is just making stuff up. He always does that and there is never any consequence, quence.
It must really grind your gears, ruffle your feathers and take the wind out of your sails that he runs all over this forum and makes up numbers, moms, and assorted other (probably) crimes - while you, an honest, hard working contributer gets gulaged for next to nothing.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
90% of people including myself are mostly indifferent to trudeau
Outside of just mentally ill weirdos, nobody in a civilised parliamentary system cares too strongly about their governments

Top Bottom