Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
made Newsweek (which is shit now anyway)
The Sun of course
Business insider loves a salacious story of idotism
Daily Dot inevitably

still looks like "fake news" item

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
The Sun of course
Daily Dot inevitably

>she

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
Tbh, I miss the times when Chris was more innocently stupid...

But this is fun to watch, so I don't care anymore at this point. Seeing Kiwifags seethe at the happenings and Josh trying to do damage control is fucking hilarious too

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
Prolific rap artist viper releases new track: "chris chan didnt fuck his mom, i did"

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I hate to break this to you kiddies, but prison rape isn't especially prolific these days and even if it were Chris is what the other inmates would call a "ding"... and you don't mess with dings. Usually because they have retard strength and can get crazy stupid violent to the point where they don't even care if they hurt themselves in the process of trying to hurt you.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Kiwi Farms is largely overrun with kiddies, glowtards and blowhards. Their threads are overrun with "me too" shit, and not your wine aunt's "me too" shit! We're talkin Eternal September levels of mundane muck ruck that produces lots of QUANTITY, but very little QUALITY posting. To the point where you can spend literal HOURS scrolling through THOUSANDS of pages and you'll be lucky if you can even find ONE person not endlessly repeating all the other faggots before them.

The site is in desperate need of a "curated view" or "redacted view" that auto-hides clone posters.

Reaction score
The Sun of course
Daily Dot inevitably

I love how each site tries to put make up (liberal) on the situation. "Comic book creator" instead of autistic faggot. This thing doesn't even have 3 copies.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
"blogger" "environmentalist"

More shit changes, the more it stays the same.

Still, better than "soccer mom" and "ozone alarmist".
Im not sure how this is in any way related to the discussion but hell yeah brother

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Im not sure how this is in any way related to the discussion but hell yeah brother
Meaning losers are always trying to hold up other losers. Like termites holding hands, trying to keep an old shack from falling to shit.

You see it everywhere... in everything... you know "gatekeeping". A loser weasels his way into a position of power... and then they start bringing in their loser friends.

It creates social bottlenecks in the growth of our society.

So, in this case... Chris, as a societal bottleneck would be...

In short, people like Chris are useful in fucking up society to the boon of the loser friendly.

Those with no shame, no sense of dignity, or self respect... having someone like Chris paraded around makes them look normal by comparison.

It's a "slow boil" sort of effect.

You'll pick up. *winks*

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's funny... you aediots... you never realized that YOU were the ones pushing society over the edge... ever... so... slowly.

Same with 4Chan and all the other little "volatile communities" as I was so fond of calling them.

By design... mine.

Specifically... mine.

I hacked the world! :D

Or did you retards forget I'm not one of you. I was, and am, and always will be an AHMer.

Alt.Hackers.Malicious

My specific forte being, well... social engineering or SE hacking.

I hacked the planet!

LITERALLY!

Using you stupid retards and all your stupid retard sites! :D

*licks your faces to establish dominance*

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
"You either die a lolcow, or you live long enough to become a creepy sex offender..."
- Confucius...I think
Actually most lolcows either turn extreme crazy leftist (often to the point of self-destruction) or they sort their shit out and find a way to become an independent. Like Dick Masterson for example. And on the loser left end you have like Maddox.

It's never a guarantee tho, like a lot of lolcows will have brushes with success, but then they don't manage their money well and they wind up fucked.

Like Jennifer Diane Reitz, "she" originally made it big off the dot.com boom and sold a single domain for a MILLION DOLLARS!

...but then "she" spent it all on Japanese plastic crap and her entire life and comics and everything just fell to ruin, to the point where "she" started having tranny regret and blamed it all on her estranged father.

Top Bottom