Reaction score
i dont think that this homo boyband has anything to do with dead ukrops or palestinians

Also, zelensky stated the official death toll of Uukrainian soldiers is 31,000. It sounds... a little short, but I'm not certain

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
i dont think that this homo boyband has anything to do with dead ukrops or palestinians

Also, zelensky stated the official death toll of Uukrainian soldiers is 31,000. It sounds... a little short, but I'm not certain
Wasn't that in the 1st month lol. somebody is lying.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
All the major NATO members also clarified they wouldn't be sending ground troops to Ukraine even if they did join

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
All the major NATO members also clarified they wouldn't be sending ground troops to Ukraine even if they did join
Pretty sure thats been their plan the entire time up until putin took the gloves off and said very clearly he will start a nuclear war if there are nato troops in ukraine

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Pretty sure thats been their plan the entire time up until putin took the gloves off and said very clearly he will start a nuclear war if there are nato troops in ukraine
So Article 5 means nothing and NATO is not worth the paper it's written on.

Poland has no interest in depleting it's forces they are massively rebuilding their forces, from what I understand.
Germany is so undermanned and underequipped Estonia could take them.
Estonia's military is smaller than most major cities' police force.
Britain has a manpower shortage
And France has already surrendered.

Last edited:

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Putin just played Merica, EU, and NATO all within the space of two years while beating the living shit out of another nation while using only one third of his forces at a time and practically no air power.

The EU doesn't stand a chance.
Merica as of now, doesn't stand a chance.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Putin just played Merica, EU, and NATO all within the space of two years while beating the living shit out of another nation while using only one third of his forces at a time and practically no air power.

z-tards actually believe this

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
z-tards actually believe this
ngl i'd be kinda stoked to see my countrys economy turned into a war economy. In WW2 besides having no oil we majorly fucked up plane and tank mass production. But with a few decades of mass producing cars under our belt I'm quite confident we could do better this time.

Reaction score

ok but why are you saying this as if it were a good thing? putin and the ruzzians hate your country

if the EU and the us didn't "stand a chance" as you say, wouldn't that be something to be upset over, instead of praising the ingenuity of a man who would gladly kill you and your country given the opportunity?

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
1 ok but why are you saying this as if it were a good thing? putin and the ruzzians hate your country

2 if the EU and the us didn't "stand a chance" as you say, wouldn't that be something to be upset over, instead of praising the ingenuity of a man who would gladly kill you and your country given the opportunity?
You're misreading the tone.

1. Russia.
If you examine the relationship, it would take very little for the Russians to warm up to us.
They would be:
--drop the illogical fealty to Israel and the jews
--stop the trans-mania which is currently possessing the west
--stop the celebration of the homos. Why is it necessary to have gay parade.
--US politicians should be more careful with their words whenever they talk about any other foreign leader or dignitary.
--give Russia credit it rightfully deserves for her role in WW2
--AND lastly but certainly not least: AMERICA HAS STOP INCITING WARS. Which turns out the entire Ukrainian conflict was orchestrated by the CIA from day one. The director responsible for this fiasco has announced her resignation.
(there are better sources but i'm too lazy to find them for you. It's really disgusting what the US is doing. This is not my government.)

But, The US political class needs their babayaga. So it's Putin.
Since 2014-15 Russia has been the source of ALL America's domestic problems:
---The reason why Hillary lost
---The reason why gas went up
---The complications of the global supply chain
---inflation etc.,

A nation that blames all of it's domestic problems on another nation is textbook tin-horn dictator stuff. I don't' think we're quite Venezuela yet, but we're pretty darn close. All it would take is a massive uprising throwing the majority of the cities into chaos for governors to declare marshal law. I know some are going to poo-poo this idea but currently it's estimated that 1 in 10, yes 10% of the US is illegal. Imagine what happens when the money runs out and these people are forced out of their 4 star hotel room, AC motel rooms and tossed out into the street with no money for food. We've already seen them brazenly attack cops. Cop hatred aside, that should deeply concern EVERYONE.

To be upset about the situation now is foolish. It's better to deal with what we have and plan for the fall out. I mean none of this should have been a surprise to anyone in the US. This shit has been going on since the end of WW2 and IMO has really picked up steam during the Clinton administration. Some say much much earlier. Some historians point to Wilson's administration as the official start of the US' downfall.

But, all of that is neither here or there. The now is what we have to deal with. The only options are to try to rid the federal government of the Uniparty and restore faith into government and it's institutions, which at this point, that's near impossible. The Deep State is just dug in too deep. When the citizens question the outcome of its elections based on whether or not their candidate won, Merica has enormous problems and trust issues.

I don't think Putin has a want to destroy America or Americans. Putin is a hell of a lot more savvy and intelligent than the jew news media gives him credit. A large part of Russia economy is having to deal with nations that are mistrustful and negative towards Russia so he has to have some deft of hand to make deals. Russia needs America just like America need Russia. If the situation was viewed like that then there would be some real positive movement.

The nations that wants to dominate and destroy America is Iran. China, Pakistani and now India is sus, (considering what they are killing Indians living abroad.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I am an autist.
As of now Poland is the only nation in the EU which could sustain a prolonged war with Russia. However, citing big differences in manpower each nation has and Poland's military hardware replacement orders haven't been filled, Poland militarily is in a dicey situation, and most likely see the same result as Ukraine, albeit Russia's possible war with Poland would be very costly.

Germany has something like 12 artillery shells left and all of western europe has shell armies. The only real fighters in the EU are the Spec ops guys and that number in total is probably about 80-100K. And those types of soldiers would be wasted in typical front line operations.

Merica's military, which Western Europe relied on for decades is at the smallest since i think pre-WW2. The US is really pushing the trannies to join for some reason. Let it be known per USMJ, the code of law and conduct it is ILLEGAL to deploy trannie, require them to meet physical standards or not advance them first chance they get. The US is no longer a serious military. Recruitment numbers are down by the 10's of thousands.

Top Bottom