Reaction score
You're misreading the tone.

1. Russia.
If you examine the relationship, it would take very little for the Russians to warm up to us.
They would be:
--drop the illogical fealty to Israel and the jews
--stop the trans-mania which is currently possessing the west
--stop the celebration of the homos. Why is it necessary to have gay parade.
--US politicians should be more careful with their words whenever they talk about any other foreign leader or dignitary.
--give Russia credit it rightfully deserves for her role in WW2
--AND lastly but certainly not least: AMERICA HAS STOP INCITING WARS. Which turns out the entire Ukrainian conflict was orchestrated by the CIA from day one. The director responsible for this fiasco has announced her resignation.
(there are better sources but i'm too lazy to find them for you. It's really disgusting what the US is doing. This is not my government.)
Apologies, it's easy to misread the tone behind text. But also, I wouldn't exactly call all of that "very little", because you know there will always be trannylovers who will fight tooth and nail to maintain the New Normal™ and warmongers who are privvy to the idea of America poking its nose into arabia and other places it has no business being.

For example, no matter how many chair force molly martyrs die for Palestine they're not going to stop loving israel, the government and many of the people are too stubborn and dug-in to change now, so I don't think it would take "very little"

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Apologies, it's easy to misread the tone behind text. But also, I wouldn't exactly call all of that "very little", because you know there will always be trannylovers who will fight tooth and nail to maintain the New Normal™ and warmongers who are privvy to the idea of America poking its nose into arabia and other places it has no business being.

For example, no matter how many chair force molly martyrs die for Palestine they're not going to stop loving israel, the government and many of the people are too stubborn and dug-in to change now, so I don't think it would take "very little"
Points taken.

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score
As of now Poland is the only nation in the EU which could sustain a prolonged war with Russia. However, citing big differences in manpower each nation has and Poland's military hardware replacement orders haven't been filled, Poland militarily is in a dicey situation, and most likely see the same result as Ukraine, albeit Russia's possible war with Poland would be very costly.

Germany has something like 12 artillery shells left and all of western europe has shell armies. The only real fighters in the EU are the Spec ops guys and that number in total is probably about 80-100K. And those types of soldiers would be wasted in typical front line operations.

Merica's military, which Western Europe relied on for decades is at the smallest since i think pre-WW2. The US is really pushing the trannies to join for some reason. Let it be known per USMJ, the code of law and conduct it is ILLEGAL to deploy trannie, require them to meet physical standards or not advance them first chance they get. The US is no longer a serious military. Recruitment numbers are down by the 10's of thousands.
lolwut

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Like this is the sixth? time they ran out of missiles.
Well maybe the 7th time is the lucky one.

France is now openly stating they are seriously considering depoloying.
The US has announced theyve landed the 101st ABN Division in Romania in anticipation of sending them into combat.
Meanwhile, on the US southern border, illegals overran the Texas NG.

Top Bottom