disgusting foods

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
IMO pineapple on pizza only works with thinly cut pieces of non-preserved pineapple on a pizza with a savoury and preferably smoky topping, and deffo not buried in the cheese. The pineapple should have a little bit of caramelisation, something you dont get with whole rings or large chunks of canned pineapple that generally boil in their own juices until you have a sweet soggy mess.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
no you just strike me as a reddit or tumblr faggot with some spoon-fed opinions not worthy of genuine engagement
hating on pineapple pizza is a gigachad opinion; I cant help it if reddit and tumblrfags happen to agree with me

and like, if I have to start liking pineapple pizza only cuz reddit and tumblrfags hate on it, that's is even MORE cringe... and there's nothing more cringe than being contrarian for its own sake

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Frying almost anything is cheating. It not only kills a lot of nutrients, but it makes almost everything taste like, well, fried bread.

People who know how to cook will very rarely fry their food.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Frying almost anything is cheating. It not only kills a lot of nutrients, but it makes almost everything taste like, well, fried bread.

People who know how to cook will very rarely fry their food.
frying is no different than baking or boiling, oil and fat being the thermal medium rather than air or water
deep frying is kinda cringe tho

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Any still living seafoods surfing down my gullet. Yuck feels like mouth rape or worse. I wanna puke now thiinking about it

Top Bottom