Always right
Reaction score
Australian kfc is actually really good

Ive had kfc in China and Japan and they were both shit, the mcdonalds was too

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
bro plz... have some standards
Cotton candy good asf its just sugar but the flavors are good more often than not. But those company collabs are hit or miss so I can say it looks good chances are its not.

Keeeryste, don’t drink pop. That stuff is garbage. Drink water.

I'm not one of those TLC stars that drink 12 cans of soda a day and say its healthy, BUT if you eat a sugar you drink a diet coke after and it'll cancel out the sugar that's a health tip for you. Don't usually keep soda in the house though besides some ginger ale for colds. I do like sparking water and club soda though its real good.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Cotton candy good asf its just sugar but the flavors are good more often than not. But those company collabs are hit or miss so I can say it looks good chances are its not.

I'm not one of those TLC stars that drink 12 cans of soda a day and say its healthy, BUT if you eat a sugar you drink a diet coke after and it'll cancel out the sugar that's a health tip for you. Don't usually keep soda in the house though besides some ginger ale for colds. I do like sparking water and club soda though its real good.
wait until you discover beer :(

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

That’s the ticket - club soda and sparkling water is the way to go

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score

Remember a bit over 100 years ago when the White Race where God's? Look how far we have fallen lol.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Think I'm part vampire or something the older I get the very taste of garlic burns through my stomach and asshole with vomit. Yuck hate that feeling insides me

raptor_j

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Think I'm part vampire or something the older I get the very taste of garlic burns through my stomach and asshole with vomit. Yuck hate that feeling insides me
i knew several olds who considered garlic to be the most healthy and healing things in the universe so they consumed a bucketload and ended up dead by 60

Top Bottom