Does money bring happiness?

j15m

Reaction score
I know it is relaxing to not worry about paying bills or having debt. I’m a minimalist, I own very little more than I need to get by. I grew up with money and never really thought about it until recently. People I know with money have way more stress and hostility than broke ass niggas I know. I’m house sitting for my brother this weekend.. he lives in a 5000sf home and drives a 80k Audi.
Can’t remember the last time I saw him laughing.

j15m

Reaction score
It does. You can buy drugs and sex with that money.
I always thought the same..
He owns local businesses, he has to keep a status now, can’t let the lawn die or the neighbors question

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
for some people money is just a byproduct of ambition and expensive stuff is way to display status

j15m

Reaction score
for some people money is just a byproduct of ambition and expensive stuff is way to display status
Spot on evaluation, but they have to sleep in that bed..
I have to take him skydiving

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
I know it is relaxing to not worry about paying bills or having debt. I’m a minimalist, I own very little more than I need to get by. I grew up with money and never really thought about it until recently. People I know with money have way more stress and hostility than broke ass niggas I know. I’m house sitting for my brother this weekend.. he lives in a 5000sf home and drives a 80k Audi.
I think wealthy people come to realize that despite having more control over things than most people, they really can't control that much in the grand scheme of things. They all get divorces n shit too. Bitches can't even control their wives.

Everybody has to answer to someone/thing.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
All the financially stable and happy people I've ever met have stacks in retirement and all their shit paid off and zero debt.

j15m

Reaction score
I think wealthy people come to realize that despite having more control over things than most people, they really can't control that much in the grand scheme of things. They all get divorces n shit too. Bitches can't even control their wives.

Everybody has to answer to someone/thing.
Indeed.. he married into a very rich family, built a huge house and only had 1 kid (I’ve told him the 14 words but got a strange look).
Stable family

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
Indeed.. he married into a very rich family, built a huge house and only had 1 kid (I’ve told him the 14 words but got a strange look).
Stable family
Hope the kid came out well at least. You're gonna dump all your eggs (and cum) into one basket, you better hope it's a solid one.

j15m

Reaction score
All the financially stable and happy people I've ever met have stacks in retirement and all their shit paid off and zero debt.
I have zero debt and am financially stable but have nothing to show for it.
Am I poor? That’s my point..

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I have zero debt and am financially stable but have nothing to show for it.
Am I poor? That’s my point..
lol same

idk, I feel it would make me happy to create things like a home for me and following generations according to my ideas. But here current generation, you're either born into wealth or you spend your whole life toiling your soul away to achieve something like that.

j15m

Reaction score
lol same

idk, I feel it would make me happy to create things like a home for me and following generations according to my ideas. But here current generation, you're either born into wealth or you spend your whole life toiling your soul away to achieve something like that.
Make beautiful white kids

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
No because once you get all the money you want, what else is there for you to do? it gets boring real fast when you become rich

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I think not having enough money is cause for unhappiness, but i dont think more money would make you happier (not that i'll ever find out).
Most rich people i've met bury themselves in work, and dont really have time to enjoy it. Many of them are notoriously cheap too, wear worn out shabby clothing, drive unassuming cars and just generally try to "fit in" with normies. But this is Norway, so there is a stigma attached to being successful and showing it here, and all over Scandinavia. So most rich people are "secretly" rich.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
very few people make a lot of money through just their job, it's usually a combo of different income streams. If you work a full-time job + run like 6 rental properties your life is going to be hell.

Top Bottom