Excuse Me, I Need To Take An Ahsoka

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
That's my new word for whenever I need to take a cartoonishly large shit...

fullahsoka-disney-plus-release-star-wars.jpg.jpg

Sooo... I watched the first two episodes and... wow that's sad!

Star Wars has become a parody of a cartoon!

I mean... look, I enjoyed the cartoons... at least the original ones... the hot mess that came later, not so much... but the Clone Wars were... watchable.

They weren't good! The overall dialogue was incredibly bad and it constantly self-referenced its own tropes to the point of unrelenting cringe.

Some of the character concepts were good, some of the story concepts were good, the animation was decent for the era, but... that's it. It was very much a cartoon.

So, flash forward to Disney today and... they're making live action TV shows based on the ~cartoon~ show! And, I don't mean like... they're taking those good characters and good concepts and using them in a way that doesn't make the entirety of the cartoonish cartoon series into seriously serious canon.

No, rather they're ~directly~ integrating the cartoon canon into the live action canon.

*sigh*

I get why. I mean... Disney has no talent so they have to keep cannibalizing themselves, so it makes ouroboric sense in that regard... like a snake eating its own trail of shit until it reaches a point of dying from blood poisoning.

It's just... as suicidal inclinations go... I kinda wish they'd just put a bullet in their business. Poisoning their business to death... slowly... painfully... by eating their own trail of cartoon shit... yeah... that is hard to look at!

Reaction score
That's my new word for whenever I need to take a cartoonishly large shit...

View attachment 82451

Sooo... I watched the first two episodes and... wow that's sad!

Star Wars has become a parody of a cartoon!

I mean... look, I enjoyed the cartoons... at least the original ones... the hot mess that came later, not so much... but the Clone Wars were... watchable.

They weren't good! The overall dialogue was incredibly bad and it constantly self-referenced its own tropes to the point of unrelenting cringe.

Some of the character concepts were good, some of the story concepts were good, the animation was decent for the era, but... that's it. It was very much a cartoon.

So, flash forward to Disney today and... they're making live action TV shows based on the ~cartoon~ show! And, I don't mean like... they're taking those good characters and good concepts and using them in a way that doesn't make the entirety of the cartoonish cartoon series into seriously serious canon.

No, rather they're ~directly~ integrating the cartoon canon into the live action canon.

*sigh*

I get why. I mean... Disney has no talent so they have to keep cannibalizing themselves, so it makes ouroboric sense in that regard... like a snake eating its own trail of shit until it reaches a point of dying from blood poisoning.

It's just... as suicidal inclinations go... I kinda wish they'd just put a bullet in their business. Poisoning their business to death... slowly... painfully... by eating their own trail of cartoon shit... yeah... that is hard to look at!
How much longer until they die off?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Well if Star Wars is shit, why not do something more constructive!

Like get high with me! That's always fun!

*elevates on high*

Let's get a good vibe goin...

*tokes further, to the point of pyschotropic freefall*

It's this feeling you get on drugs when you feel you start to "lose control" of your perception. In alcohol it's called "being tipsy", when you first feel the flourish of calm catching over your realization of reality.

Acceptance.

That's all drugs really are. If you accept things too much you burn out your sentience in physical reality... but uh... that's just like a strainer, it's like holding you in place so you can learn self control. If you accept too much you'll never stop... meaning... you'll never stop falling into a state of, not simply being in hell... but ~accepting~ hell... that's the real hell ~of~ hell... you become complacent to being in it... which then drives you even further in... forever.

That's the trick for how I can "always make it darker".

Because at the height of cannabis flourish, right at the "free fall"... I can do this...

*inhales the breath of the burning bushels of bud*

3... 2... 1...

*thinky blinky*

*accessing autonomous creation controls*

*tracing evolutional sequence pattern programming*

Time

Oh, uh... we're gonna do something new today! Let's go browsing through time! Cause browsing the Internet kinda sucks these days... so let's browse through time instead!

Let's uh... swim upstream... into the future... pleh... swim, swim... oh shi- they have these drugs that are not drugs in the future... flash state reflectives... pain state drugs... inversionary addiction.

People take these drugs that make them feel different forms of excruciating pain
and torment for varying lengths of time and then they get high off the ~after~ effect of ~not~ being in a horrific pain state.

And... the drugs... I mean... it's "safe pain"... as in... it doesn't ~really~ cause any physical harm at all.

So, you see, all the people who try to say that pain is the poison that's supposedly impeding their path forward... they look like fools because anyone can effectively simulate their supposed pain, artificially, at any time... and they use it... to get high! They endure artificial pain to make reality feel like heaven!

Okay... yikes... uh... let's go back! Let's... let's go back to... the beginning! OH GAWD IT'S PUMBA!

*watches super giant pig creature run straight into a bush*

*hears the worst pig screaming noises unimaginable*

What in the deadly fuck is that noise?! NOTHING SHOULD BE MAKING THIS NOISE!

Oh... wow... be happy if you can't simulate this for yourself, because... what is... what is making it scream like that?!

*moves closer in*

Oh... shi- fallen tree... look like something was shearing its... horns on... I don't know... it's all busted up and... this giant pig thing impaled itself... and it's... oh there's humans... oh they were eating berries and apple... things... not apples... something. They were living in peace and harmony but something happened to the pig creature land... where giant monster creatures lived... something happened there... and they got driven into human territory.

The humans didn't know what to do... many died... it caused them pain... emotional pain... so much emotional pain it elevated their perceptual awareness... so when they saw this pig... when they saw how much it suffered in agony with that giant busted tree stabbed through its fuckin skull... they wanted it... they wanted that feeling forever... that vengeance, that WRATH!

They replicated it! The first weapon... the First Wrath... a pike pole... they began hunting the pigs... with their elevated perceptual awareness they admired the pigs strength, so they started EATING the pigs! It made them sick at first... but that's just it... it caused pain... and they got high off the pain... and elevated their awareness even further, eating more and hunting more... to the point of excess.

This led to the first sense of overdose... self-satiation on constant demand eroded their new formed intelligence and they reverted back into a more animal-like perception... but the learned weapon of wrath would remain... they became psychotic killing machines and they started slaughtering each other!

So a leader rose up in the wake... they would have to WAIT! To eat! They made "waiting times" that became meal times. They had limits on hunts, food was brought back and preserved by spending time trying to carefully cut it, they would lay it out on rocks and the sun would cook it, which helped preserve it.

To prevent flies they would sprinkle salt water over the meat.

So it would essentially cook out on the rocks in salt water, which was the first form of cooking.

Random leftover animal oil spots would sometimes ignite in the sun, leading to controlled fire... they didn't rub sticks together, they used animal oil in the sun.

Woah... okay then

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Supposedly Disney is so desperate to keep the sinking franchise afloat, arguably their only money maker in spite of them doing everything possible to destroy it, they're going to sign John Wick to do some Jedi stuff.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Supposedly Disney is so desperate to keep the sinking franchise afloat, arguably their only money maker in spite of them doing everything possible to destroy it, they're going to sign John Wick to do some Jedi stuff.
"I WANNA DO IT!"

That's the problem.

The femchildren that took over corporate America and in turn the government are all spoiled little rich whores who can't give up control no matter what. Even when they obviously CAN'T do something... they just keep at it... incessantly making it worse and worse until...

"HOW COULD YOU LET ME DO THAT?!"

It's not hard to understand the entirety of the problem.

Combine that shit with cocaine and WHOOO!

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I don't really think you guys understand how franchising works

They don't make the majority of their money off of movies

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I don't really think you guys understand how franchising works

They don't make the majority of their money off of movies
Dude, are you retarded? The TOYS are what MADE THE MOST MONEY... and they already fucked that up so badly that they literally put Toys R Us itself out of business!

This shit has been FUCKED for a LONG time now... you're all just... startin to "catch up" to the train wreck!

However much you think Disney is worth... they're not. They are hemorrhaging money, slowly bleeding out all over the economy as inflation rises higher and higher in the wake of your retirement saving bleeding out along with them... cause, you know, 401ks are fun like that! :D

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
One individual franchise they own makes 50 billion annually

They own dozens of franchises
After operating expenses they make nothing. They lose... continuously! You're thinking like a Communist, like Disney doesn't have salaries/bills/taxes to pay and shit.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Star Wars is the fourth most profitable media franchise in history and still rakes in an estimated 50 billion annually
That number seems overly inflated.

Plus, many spin off shows are failures, the Star Wars Hotel failed and many other Star Wars venues and themed venues. It's pretty obvious now that Disney is just desperately milking the franchise to death and people are getting disgusted with the green milk.
891.gif

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
After operating expenses they make nothing. They lose... continuously! You're thinking like a Communist, like Disney doesn't have salaries/bills/taxes to pay and shit.
?
they made a 30 billion dollar profit in 2023
Plus, many spin off shows are failures, the Star Wars Hotel failed and many other Star Wars venues and themed venues. It's pretty obvious now that Disney is just desperately milking the franchise to death and people are getting disgusted with the green milk.
they make the majority of their money on merchandise, it doesn't matter how successful the shows or movies are.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
?

they make the majority of their money on merchandise, it doesn't matter how successful the shows or movies are.
You're in denial dude...

Shits fucked all over! Whole system is collapsing and you're all like, "I'm fine. This is fine."

Nah dude, you in denial! You gonna be in the bargaining stage soon I bet.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You're in denial dude...

Shits fucked all over! Whole system is collapsing and you're all like, "I'm fine. This is fine."

Nah dude, you in denial! You gonna be in the bargaining stage soon I bet.
what does this have to do with disney profiting 30 billion

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
what does this have to do with disney profiting 30 billion
You don't know how the stock market works, do you?

You think like... Disney has some Scrooge level vault somewhere with like 30 billion in physical cash... like that's how fuckin stupid you are.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
?

I was just going to say that the bulk of their money is made on merchandise. Point. However, people have to be enthusiastic enough about the show/movie to buy the merch, one would think. But, Star Wars.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You don't know how the stock market works, do you?
they have something like 200 billion in physical assets and are investing 60 billion into their theme parks

not sure if you understand how it works but physical assets are a hedge against inflation

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I was just going to say that the bulk of their money is made on merchandise. Point. However, people have to be enthusiastic enough about the show/movie to buy the merch, one would think. But, Star Wars.
I totally agree I'm not defending star wars, I'm just saying the "go woke go broke" stuff is a retarded cope

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
As they say in trading, "zoom out"
View attachment 83514
That very, very tiny peak near the far right was the bud light boycott. Not an unusual drop at all.
yeah but that's out of context That's the holdings for the parent group that owns BL.
ABev is fucking huge they have over 100 brands so that's why the stock didn't fall that much.

BL sales are down 30% It was the #1 beer sold in America. it's now 8th? and still falling. Bars don't carry it anymore and distributors are giving it away for free lest it spoils/gets burned (taste - beer takes on this weird malty metallic taste if it's allowed to heat up and cool down during storage.) while in their warehouse.

The rejection has spread to other brands in the parent company, mainly Budweiser which I never liked and Michelob which no one really drinks. Bud Lite was the brand that stabilized the entire group. The only other notable brand that really moves, is Shock Top but that's a niche market. You're not going to have the same volume that BL had. Because it caters to the yuppie, metrosexual, trendy crowd that's too cool to drink regular fucking beer and too image loyal to drink "establishment beers."

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
yeah but that's out of context That's the holdings for the parent group that owns BL.
ABev is fucking huge they have over 100 brands so that's why the stock didn't fall much
yes exactly

one brand is inconsequential when you own like half the market

Top Bottom