Excuse Me, I Need To Take An Ahsoka

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The point isn't that one giant corp controls all the little brands... the point is killing the cancer by avoiding it!

Whatever brands it gets into... boycott them. Yes, it likely won't hurt the giant corp controlling the entire system, however it will signal to the effective marketing mother ship that the stupid crazy shit is no longer popular.

Just think of it as like an AI that we have to manually train to give us what we want by mass communicating with it market choices, because the middling men effectively shadow banned us from complaining directly.

That's what it's all about.

Oh, and the numbers ~today~ don't really matter... it's the numbers in the next quarter, it's the valuation of the company itself that really matters. A sustained boycott, even unintentional, can kill a major corporation outright. There have been DOZENS of MAJOR corporate entities that have fallen in recent years.

Like I pointed out... Disney killed Toys R Us... and they're killing themselves.

They're not making profit like you think because they buy their own bullshit.

They buy tickets to their own movies to make the movies seem popular, so you think... wow, they made BILLIONS of dollars... except, no, they had to PAY BILLIONS of dollars... to themselves... they just... recycled their own saving to make it look like artificial sales numbers.

Nike and Apple do this shit CONSTANTLY!

It's a scam! It's going to collapse! It's going to pop! Just like the housing market crash! That was caused by just one stupid, singular asshole who wrote an algorithm that was incapable of taking its own usage into consideration...

Fucked the whole planet! You're gonna be fucked all over again... real soon! I'd bet on it!

You're already living in Idiocracy...

It's okay, he's just lookin for his dude, Not Sure!

Top Bottom