Food thread.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Bought 2 chicken caesar salad sammiches from Pizza Nova. Nearly got a third one there. Delicious.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
I had this cooked for me so I can't say on all the ingredients but it was pretty fucking awesome. Pork chops(browned to perfection in a frying pan I think)spinach, and carrots. The belly is very happy.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Snacked on some cheeses(Had a bit of cheddar, swiss, and monterey jack leftover)with crackers because i am a cracker.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Chicken bites with a couple different sauces one creamy mild and the other a buffalo like sauce. a bit spicy. Had them with rice.

j15m

Reaction score
Seizure Salad
4 whole anchovy fillets
2 tbl Dijon mustard
1 tbl balsamic or red wine vinegar (Balsamic is richer)
1 tea Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 lemon juiced
1/2 olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan NO DO NOT USE THAT POWDERED KRAFT SHIT
dash of salt (up to 1/8 teaspoon)
Freshly ground black pepper (faggy pepper grinder optional)

Mash anchovies or blend them
View attachment 127

Add mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic and lemon juice. Food process them or whisk them smooth. (or blend/process)
Add olive oil, slowly while mixing, parmesan, salt (dash is 1/8 of a teaspoon) and black pepper. (I add 30 grinds to it and it equates to about a teaspoon and a little more)
View attachment 128
If time, refrigerate, it congeals the oil and makes it thicker and moar bettar. If not it's perfectly good. If you want more tang add a bit more lemon, want more bite, add more pepper, want more smokey subtones add more Worcestershire, but be sparingly with it, or you'll upset the balance. I like extra tang to it so I always add a bit more lemon juice, it gives it that citric finish and doesn't taste so fishy.

Croutons:
Most of the time I don't have time to make croutons but here's a simple recipe

Croutons
1/2 loaf of French bread
1/4 Cup olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
Salt

Cut the bread into 1in cubes
Heat oil in pan over low heat
crush garlic don't chop and add to oil move garlic around the pan for 3-5 minutes then remove pan from heat and remove garlic
drizzle oil over bread cubes.
Mix, add salt place back in pan and toast until golden brown Butter could be added here jus' sayin'

( I have a better crouton recipe if you want it. It's almost like snack food.)

Take hearts of romaine lettuce, add more parm, drizzle dressing over lettuce and parm, add crutons and season to taste.

Then finish with a reverse sear steak, mashed potatoes &red wine gravy. And booze.
View attachment 129
Eat muy niggas
View attachment 130View attachment 131
Dank

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
But what if you end up with bloody soggy fries? What then?
Too late for that now but only adds flavor to the fries. Next time though you can lick each one up for me and I can enjoy your saliva with me fries! Thanks!!

Harpoons

【♜Ꮆ ට ᕲ♜】
Reaction score
Minced beef hash

1 750g bag of hash browns
1 500g pack of 20% mince
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
Worcester sauce
Dunns River all purpose seasoning (this is the shit)

Fry the mince and hash browns in separate pans, mash up the hash browns, add tomatoes and seasoning to the mince, mix and serve. Takes 5 minutes and it's delicious and filling for when you can't be fucked to spend much time in the kitchen

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Minced beef hash

1 750g bag of hash browns
1 500g pack of 20% mince
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
Worcester sauce
Dunns River all purpose seasoning (this is the shit)

Fry the mince and hash browns in separate pans, mash up the hash browns, add tomatoes and seasoning to the mince, mix and serve. Takes 5 minutes and it's delicious and filling for when you can't be fucked to spend much time in the kitchen
No onions?

Top Bottom