Games you love.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Did they have a game that taught someone how to be a good father and not a weirdo who’s looking for internet ‘fwends’?
you have no friends, and no those voices in your head do not count.
I see. So you never did learn any useful life lessons from video games.

Colour me not terribly surprised

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Half-Life (1998)
1692315040021.jpeg

Half-Life is my favorite game and one of the greatest games ever made with how well its held up throughout the years. Half-Life's atmosphere is simply stunning and captures the player batter than most games made these days despite the graphics being on 90s quality. The story is simply amazing and how it is told is simply amazing with scripted sequences instead of cut scenes which is the correct way to do things. The map is all one big connected series of tubes and has one of the best senses of progression with how everything builds upon each other. The gunplay is also series defining being derived the from Quake 2 engine meaning the movement is fast and the weapons are powerful; the devs at 90s Valve also had fun with the weapons inventing cool things like the Tau Cannon and Gluon gun, hell even the bad ones like Snarks are still so fun to use and all have their place in the game's world. This is all without mentioning later stuff like impact these are simply the steps made in game that produce an amazing experience despite its age. The expansion packs too they are so good Opposing Force and Blue shift really need their own posts but they do add so much to the world of Half-Life and are very fun in themselves and only add to what was laid down in Half-Life. Half-Life will be a transcendent game of any time period and seen as one of the all time classics into the future due to everything it does right.

Last edited:

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
uncharted? no, cant say i have.
Bit of a late reply but all of them are quite good. They're like action movies in videogame form. Characters are pretty likeable. Story is solid. The spin-off is solid too, but it does have a bit of "strong, independent female character" syndrome. It's not too intolerable though.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Bit of a late reply but all of them are quite good. They're like action movies in videogame form. Characters are pretty likeable. Story is solid. The spin-off is solid too, but it does have a bit of "strong, independent female character" syndrome. It's not too intolerable though.
i've beaten the first one and iirc it's a borderline walking simulator. shit was just a tech demo

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score
I stumbled across this by pure luck on the DS store a long time ago and was blown away by how well made it is. Everything from the OST, to the game-play, to the goofy plot was fantastic. Highly recommend if you want to play a fun platformer. You can even download it for free here.

Top Bottom