Games you love.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Thats cool bro try getting a novice to compete with a professional and see how far they can get
who the fuck at a party or whatever is a smash bros professional player

the whole fun of the game is you can pass the controller to any random drunk person and they'll still be able to somewhat compete with people even if they're not really familiar with video games because the basics are "go right or left and click the a button to attack"

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
who the fuck at a party or whatever is a smash bros professional player

the whole fun of the game is you can pass the controller to any random drunk person and they'll still be able to somewhat compete with people even if they're not really familiar with video games because the basics are "go right or left and click the a button to attack"
The same can be said with anything fighting game whether its Soul Calibur or Tekken

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Yes an fps which is a legit fighting game
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T ITS A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER YOU DUMB SHIT

The same can be said with anything fighting game whether its Soul Calibur or Tekken
Not true. You can't just pick up tekken and immediately play it and actually enjoy matches. You have to learn the game first

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
not at all

I'm not really familiar with fighting games

If I play tekken against someone who knows tekken, I will probably get destroyed and it won't be very fun

If I play smash bros against someone who knows smash bros, I'll have somewhat of a fighting chance because the game is very simple and there are no combos or anything

2MB

Ediot
Reaction score
If I play smash bros against someone who knows smash bros, I'll have somewhat of a fighting chance because the game is very simple and there are no combos or anything
I'm going to assume you don't play anyone online, because then your "no combos" argument wouldn't hold water.

Larynx

Ediot
Reaction score
Dance Dance Revolution series (from PS1 to Extreme2/STR!KE before SuperNova)
The franchise is called Dancing Stage where I live, but I am lucky that there is a 5th MIX machine at my local arcade. It's as addicting as crack, or at least I assume it is...

2MB

Ediot
Reaction score
I am lucky that there is a 5th MIX machine at my local arcade. It's as addicting as crack, or at least I assume it is...
5th mix is great, but IMO 4th Mix Plus Solo is the best version to play if you want to play (almost) all the classics. They started removing shit in bulk from 5th mix on until fans (mainly in japan) started to complain, so they brought back a bunch of shit in 7th Mix (DDRMAX2), and then 8th Mix (Extreme) which is still considered one of the bests until SuperNova fucked everything up and it's been a downward spiral ever since.

Top Bottom