Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
So.
Quick perusal, it's interesting buuut. Some flaws.
Also yes Candida can form biofilms but typically it's either endothelial mucosa (as in yeast or thrust infections) or on an implanted device like a catheter or dentures. Plaque AFAIK isn't a biofilm reserve unless you extra nasty.

So. His assertion that fungal infections in the brain are a constant thing and reason for a bevy of mental health issues:
Yes you can get a fungal infection in the brain (specifically in the cerebrospinal fluid is where we see it first and test for it with a lumbar puncture). Those signs and symptoms though, are vastly different from mental health issues. It's more neuro motor and level of consciousness related. The csf and cranial vault is sterile so any infection there is gonna get bad fast (this is why bacterial meningitis kills ppl within a day or two if not caught n treated in time). Fungal infections lead to loss of motor control, loss of bodily function regulation, increase in cranial pressure and eventually loss of consciousness and death.

If we (and he says it's up to 90% of the population) had this invasion of c. Albans in our brains, we'd all be half dead to totally dead Zombies. We just don't have the immune response and ability to manage a chronic fungal infection in the brain and be functional.

He also mentions that fungus is the cause of MS and ALS. So, we still don't totally understand the pathology of those diseases and the exact things that trigger them. MS is an immune mediated disease where the immune system attacks the nerves protective sheaths and eventually breaks down your nerves. ALS I think is generic and progressive. Neither starts in the brain but in the peripheral system.

Theres more to his symptoms of fungal infections bit, and whilst he brings up studies, the few links I followed either went to in vitro (IE in petri dishes not in people) or animal studies. That's ok, but for something to be considered applicable to humans its gotta be tested and reproduced with similar results on humans.

What the study author does is find articles that fits their findings, and manipulates the data he has to make his paper seem legitimate. This is actually a pretty common thing in academia and peer reviewing in journals is supposed to prevent blatant instances of it.

Unfortunately...... If you have enough money or if your study is sponsored by some cabal of rich bastards with vested interest in positive results from your study (like a drug company) they can "find" the right people to peer review and publish it.

This became painfully obvious with covid where a shitton of bogus studies got pushed thru supposedly legit journals like the New England Journal of Medicine simply because the studys authors knew the right ppl or had the right amt money.

I'd have to do more digging into his product but what caught my eye firstly was the side effects lol
Tiredness, exhaustion, muscle soreness, increased chest or nasal
discharge, cold or flu like symptoms, cold sores, headaches, irritability,
change in stool frequency, volume or color; rash, bloated stomach,
cramps, increased gas.
Note: It is extremely important to continue with this even after you are
feeling better. Even weeks after no die off, a mature biofilm could
finally release, causing yet another battle with fungal colonies that need
to be cleared.
We recommend using the brushing protocol and nasal spray covered
Hes calling it a fungal die off response.
What it sounds more to me is a combo of nebulous side effects and shitting yourself because you're taking spoonfuls of oil.

Will it kill you? Probably not. Will it cure you? Probably not.
Will it empty your wallet and enrich a sleazy guy whose willing to manipulate desperate ppl and take their money? Hopefully not.

Oh and NAC

N-acetyl cysteine is an antioxidant that might play a role in preventing cancer. As a drug, it's used by healthcare providers to treat acetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning. It works by binding the poisonous forms of acetaminophen that are formed in the liver
So it smells like sulfur when we use it in breathing treatments and it is used to help with Tylenol poisoning.
The preventing cancer thing is a big MIGHT. It, AFAIK, doesn't have antifungal aspects but I'd have to look more into that b4 I can say it's gospel.

Apparently it and another amino acid are big on the "supplement" market but NAC isn't suppose to be sold outside of as a drug for the listed reasons

The other two things in his voodoo sauce are placebo oils that'll make you sick to your stomach in the doses hes recommending.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Sorry that was really spergey lol. Honestly stuff like this bugs me cuz i know some person with advanced MS is gonna buy this shit hoping for a miracle.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
So.
Quick perusal, it's interesting buuut. Some flaws.
Also yes Candida can form biofilms but typically it's either endothelial mucosa (as in yeast or thrust infections) or on an implanted device like a catheter or dentures. Plaque AFAIK isn't a biofilm reserve unless you extra nasty.

So. His assertion that fungal infections in the brain are a constant thing and reason for a bevy of mental health issues:
Yes you can get a fungal infection in the brain (specifically in the cerebrospinal fluid is where we see it first and test for it with a lumbar puncture). Those signs and symptoms though, are vastly different from mental health issues. It's more neuro motor and level of consciousness related. The csf and cranial vault is sterile so any infection there is gonna get bad fast (this is why bacterial meningitis kills ppl within a day or two if not caught n treated in time). Fungal infections lead to loss of motor control, loss of bodily function regulation, increase in cranial pressure and eventually loss of consciousness and death.

If we (and he says it's up to 90% of the population) had this invasion of c. Albans in our brains, we'd all be half dead to totally dead Zombies. We just don't have the immune response and ability to manage a chronic fungal infection in the brain and be functional.

He also mentions that fungus is the cause of MS and ALS. So, we still don't totally understand the pathology of those diseases and the exact things that trigger them. MS is an immune mediated disease where the immune system attacks the nerves protective sheaths and eventually breaks down your nerves. ALS I think is generic and progressive. Neither starts in the brain but in the peripheral system.

Theres more to his symptoms of fungal infections bit, and whilst he brings up studies, the few links I followed either went to in vitro (IE in petri dishes not in people) or animal studies. That's ok, but for something to be considered applicable to humans its gotta be tested and reproduced with similar results on humans.

What the study author does is find articles that fits their findings, and manipulates the data he has to make his paper seem legitimate. This is actually a pretty common thing in academia and peer reviewing in journals is supposed to prevent blatant instances of it.

Unfortunately...... If you have enough money or if your study is sponsored by some cabal of rich bastards with vested interest in positive results from your study (like a drug company) they can "find" the right people to peer review and publish it.

This became painfully obvious with covid where a shitton of bogus studies got pushed thru supposedly legit journals like the New England Journal of Medicine simply because the studys authors knew the right ppl or had the right amt money.

I'd have to do more digging into his product but what caught my eye firstly was the side effects lol

Hes calling it a fungal die off response.
What it sounds more to me is a combo of nebulous side effects and shitting yourself because you're taking spoonfuls of oil.

Will it kill you? Probably not. Will it cure you? Probably not.
Will it empty your wallet and enrich a sleazy guy whose willing to manipulate desperate ppl and take their money? Hopefully not.

Oh and NAC

So it smells like sulfur when we use it in breathing treatments and it is used to help with Tylenol poisoning.
The preventing cancer thing is a big MIGHT. It, AFAIK, doesn't have antifungal aspects but I'd have to look more into that b4 I can say it's gospel.

Apparently it and another amino acid are big on the "supplement" market but NAC isn't suppose to be sold outside of as a drug for the listed reasons

The other two things in his voodoo sauce are placebo oils that'll make you sick to your stomach in the doses hes recommending.
I would post that in the x thread I got it from, but my ISP is blocked from 4chan or something

Top Bottom