Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
@Raddy , ¡Los duendes son realdades!

Kleetus

Reaction score
@Kleetus are they benign or do they bring bad omens? Seems like they might be bad from ppls reactions to them
I actually have no clue, I've just seen a bunch of funny gnome videos, I'd assume like similar creatures from european folklore they can be good or mischievous

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I actually have no clue, I've just seen a bunch of funny gnome videos, I'd assume like similar creatures from european folklore they can be good or mischievous
Oh I'm investigating

So Mayans had a leprechaun type creature called the Alux. But they look like lil Mayans not gnomes.

In the Hispanic folklore of Mexico and the American Southwest, duendes are known as gnome-like creatures who live inside the walls of homes, especially in the bedroom walls of young children. They attempt to clip the toenails of unkempt children, often leading to the mistaken removal of entire toes.[7] Belief in duendes still exists among the Mixtecs and Zapotecs of Oaxaca and it is said that they are most commonly found in the mossy cloud forests of the state's mountain ranges.
So these gnomes steal toenails... and toes. They're foot fetishists. Child foot fetishists....
Jfc @umkemesik makes sense now. He's an oversized bloated Mexican Foot Goblin.

Kleetus

Reaction score
Oh I'm investigating

So Mayans had a leprechaun type creature called the Alux. But they look like lil Mayans not gnomes.

So these gnomes steal toenails... and toes. They're foot fetishists. Child foot fetishists....
Jfc @umkemesik makes sense now. He's an oversized bloated Mexican Foot Goblin.
oh yeah I remember the toe stealing part LOL

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to tell you this @Kleetus
So listening to my paranormal podcast the other day I learned that the government is keeping us controlled by floridating our water so our pineal gland is suppressed. If it weren't suppressed, we could use it to ascend to a higher level of existence and communicate with the machine elves.

Kleetus

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to tell you this @Kleetus
So listening to my paranormal podcast the other day I learned that the government is keeping us controlled by floridating our water so our pineal gland is suppressed. If it weren't suppressed, we could use it to ascend to a higher level of existence and communicate with the machine elves.
I am aware. I don't quite buy into the machine elf part, that sounds like paganistic conjecture but the pineal gland getting calcified definitely suppresses psychic abilities and the capability to perfrom manifestation magicks.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score

actual footage of @Kleetus before he got banished to the bͭ̐͂̇͑͗ͧ̿ͩ̅͂̿̋ͩͭͭ̓́ͬͣ͋̾͋̍ͮ̿̄͡҉̷̸̸̸̶̶̸̢̨̗͈͈͍̼͉̠̳̟͉̱̪͇̙̰̭͇̙͎̩͉͖͖̝̺̣́̀̕̕͘͢͢͟͜͞͞͡ͅǫ̧ͫ̈ͣ͋̓̇ͤ̂̋͆̔̿̆͛͛̎̎ͧ̒͒ͭ̃̈ͣͬ̃͛́̀̕͞҉̸̴̵̴̴̴̢̡̛̛̘͕̦̩͇̟̻̬̟̼̦̤̳̟̼̹̝͉͙͖̙͓͕̝̫̝̘́́͜͟͝͡o̴̒ͬͨ̑̉̏ͨ̂̒̇̿̓̓͌ͬ̔̑͒̇ͨ̐̓̽͒͐̑̆̕͜҉̡̧̧́͘̕͟͝͞͡͞͏̨͢͟͏̢̳͈͍͕͓̦͉͔̹͔̤̲͇̩͓̲͕͇̠̭̮̬̺͕͉̝̀̕ͅb̸̴̧̧̡̛̛̛̎̂̓͆̏ͬ́̇̄̈́̾̄̓ͭ͑̄̀̒͐̆̉̄̒́ͨ͊̀́́̚̕͜͜͡͞͞͞͝͞҉̵̱̺͍̺͚͖̲̥̮̫̫̞̙̮͙͖̦̫̼͓̙̼̱̠̖̫̰͢ą̵̸̷̸̶̶̷̢̨͒ͭ͗ͩ̆ͯ͑̍̐ͩ̆̾̍̎͒̉ͣͬ͐̆̈́́͂͐̚̚̕̕͘͘͟͜͢͏̸̶͘͏͏͍̹̟̹̩͔͖̯̤̗̙̳̩͔̥̪̬̘̱͔̞̪̯͙̻͔ͅ dimension for everyones safety and sanity

Last edited:

Kleetus

Reaction score

actual footage of @Kleetus before he got banished to the bͭ̐͂̇͑͗ͧ̿ͩ̅͂̿̋ͩͭͭ̓́ͬͣ͋̾͋̍ͮ̿̄͡҉̷̸̸̸̶̶̸̢̨̗͈͈͍̼͉̠̳̟͉̱̪͇̙̰̭͇̙͎̩͉͖͖̝̺̣́̀̕̕͘͢͢͟͜͞͞͡ͅǫ̧ͫ̈ͣ͋̓̇ͤ̂̋͆̔̿̆͛͛̎̎ͧ̒͒ͭ̃̈ͣͬ̃͛́̀̕͞҉̸̴̵̴̴̴̢̡̛̛̘͕̦̩͇̟̻̬̟̼̦̤̳̟̼̹̝͉͙͖̙͓͕̝̫̝̘́́͜͟͝͡o̴̒ͬͨ̑̉̏ͨ̂̒̇̿̓̓͌ͬ̔̑͒̇ͨ̐̓̽͒͐̑̆̕͜҉̡̧̧́͘̕͟͝͞͡͞͏̨͢͟͏̢̳͈͍͕͓̦͉͔̹͔̤̲͇̩͓̲͕͇̠̭̮̬̺͕͉̝̀̕ͅb̸̴̧̧̡̛̛̛̎̂̓͆̏ͬ́̇̄̈́̾̄̓ͭ͑̄̀̒͐̆̉̄̒́ͨ͊̀́́̚̕͜͜͡͞͞͞͝͞҉̵̱̺͍̺͚͖̲̥̮̫̫̞̙̮͙͖̦̫̼͓̙̼̱̠̖̫̰͢ą̵̸̷̸̶̶̷̢̨͒ͭ͗ͩ̆ͯ͑̍̐ͩ̆̾̍̎͒̉ͣͬ͐̆̈́́͂͐̚̚̕̕͘͘͟͜͢͏̸̶͘͏͏͍̹̟̹̩͔͖̯̤̗̙̳̩͔̥̪̬̘̱͔̞̪̯͙̻͔ͅ dimension for everyones safety and sanity
I remember that like it was yesterday....

Top Bottom