Goddamnit wil (AKA: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love ED 2: Autistic Boogaloo)

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
lol chuj left discord over this
Not just this. Although he did not elaborate what else has been bugging him.

It's not missing it's just moved to the actual gertbox page, you know, like how it used to be...

Maybe it's the Mandela effect, but I remember gertbox being on the sidebar @Scumhook , @Gert7 , @GloriousReader or @Baka .

For the same reason why we have a "latest post", the gertbox widget serves as a preview. It let's people know if they want to join the main convo without having to click on the gertbox page.

I understand that the elements are cluttered. We could work on that instead of nuking it. We can also make the widget viewable to those who opt-in and assign it to a permission group. Observe;

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...fy-which-user-groups-can-see-a-widget.146771/

Finally, @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd you faggot, this goes into the complaint department.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
shoutbox looks gay as hell now, raitings for it were retarded

No you shut the fuck up. Everyone is tired of your shit but is too afraid to say anything. But I am not.

You're driving people away. You're the Putin of ED, the world doesn't revolve around you, nigger.
Name some names and Im sure ive been approached by just as many people bitching about you, pussy sycophantic simp, you should be removed, youre in a thread agreeing with viril because wil embarrasses you in discord and you still seethe about it, kill yourself

Last edited:

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Name some names and Im sure ive been approached by just as many people bitching about you, pussy sycophantic simp, you should be removed, youre in a thread agreeing with viril because will embarrasses you in discord and you seethe about it, kill yourself
Umk isn't better by much, but tbh, @Likeicare really is the best here.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
@chuj , @Raddy
it was literally in the middle of the front page 5 mins ago
I was testing things out, per my last message. I got it.

The ratings were enabled prior to me messing with it, I'm not sure how they were disabled in the first place. But I'll take a look.

Name some names and Im sure ive been approached by just as many people bitching about you, pussy sycophantic simp, you should be removed, youre in a thread agreeing with viril because will embarrasses you in discord and you seethe about it, kill yourself
No faggot. There's many, many users that want the shoutbox back on the forum page.

Talking to women does not make you a simp. Getting catfished and paying for it does.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I checked like 5 mins ago and the sbox was on the side of the front page and now its gone again
I'll have you know that changing shit messes with my autism which may cause me to commit a mass shooting for which you ED jannies will be responsible
Wait. Aren't you a Jannie too?
YOU CANT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MASS SHOOTING THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
@chuj , @Raddy

I was testing things out, per my last message. I got it.

The ratings were enabled prior to me messing with it, I'm not sure how they were disabled in the first place. But I'll take a look.

No faggot. There's many, many users that want the shoutbox back on the forum page.

Talking to women does not make you a simp. Getting catfished and paying for it does.
and you cant name one, being a fat 40 year old mexican creep messaging girls half your age over and over without them responding makes you some kid of simp thats for sure

Top Bottom