Hello I made a pedo cut his cock off and eat his pitbull's shit, I have both videos

oddguy

appointed mod by retarded criminal 5 times and cou
Reaction score
i actually find it kind of funny, except for the part where OP is and intactivist, who will inevitably have some sort of foreskin related meltdown, probably directed at me because I'm jewish.

raptor_j

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i actually find it kind of funny, except for the part where OP is and intactivist, who will inevitably have some sort of foreskin related meltdown, probably directed at me because I'm jewish.
yeah but do you still have foreskin?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
@Bini, Ping MarioMario he will grant your wish and grant you a account Be careful Likeicare is a dangeours Apex predator he will block your account

Reaction score
Lol, I have tried my best to be nice and respectful. I have respectfully debunked the fears of the ordeal being a witch hunt, which got me insults and autism reactions. I have never called anyone retarded, a faggot or any other insults. I can't tell if you actually believe the things you say or you are faking believing dumb things so that other people view what you write without thinking and agree with you. You never wanted to discuss or help make my post better you just wanted to stir up a hate train fuelled by falsehoods for your doxxing hobby. The only response I got for nicely debunking false assumptions with proof was insults and doxing.

All of europe is against circumcision and there are many growing movements in the countries it's popular in. You will not gaslight me by saying that, would it of not crossed your mind that my friend group share the same believes and values? It did and I said so in the past, but you are purposefully acting dumb to fool readers. Gaslighting like that is something 99.99% of jews do, since that race has a high verbal IQ they all gaslight similarly. It doesn't take a genius to detect your people

Macropenis is the medical term for penises above 8 inches, 1 in 10'000 men have it. Sorry if you don't have one chud but it's really not that rare, there's online communities for those men with thousands of members.

I don't write this article for you nor your circle jerk of doxing fetishists. I have only been truthful and honest, clearly the concept of op triggers you and you're trying to get me banned and my friends doxed. I believe what I write, you will not shame/scare me into stopping.

Also your guys dopamine receptors must be so fucked if you consider being invested in a project you've put hours in as being a lolcow. The first person I ever saw calling someone else a lolcow was Spaikouz, so that's kinda telling. If you really wanted to understand more about this story you would of contacted Bini to talk, yet nobody did after several days.

Top Bottom