I genuinely hate jews and wish they would all die

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
How was it?
for me, not that great. imagine a time before computers were everywhere and the internet was still in it's BBS stage, and your mother is also your teacher. today, would i homeschool my kids? yeah, if i had the time. it's a very different world now with online classes, affordable tutors, internet groups, et cetera, et cetera.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
they actually sat my brother in the middle of a room and all the school administrators took seat surrounding him and berated him for his joke.
but when my bro told the admins the chorus teacher was literally grooming students and to check his school email account, they did nothing...a few years later........
They threatened an 11 year old with legal action for making a joke about jews but you can have sex with students and its ok. mind you i went to a rural conservtard school

View attachment 51437
View attachment 51438
I remember you telling me about this lol
And I'm STILL mad about it to this day. They victimized me and my brother for being the "wrong sort of people" and subjected us to numerous invasive, humiliating investigations by CPS.(At least two CPS workers were also pedos) But were ok with "respectable" predators doing whatever they wanted because "their kind just wouldn't do that". That Priano queer even said he did the church thing to look good and "fool" people.

No public school is safe. Even if its a 90 a kid a grade rural school like mine.

every time man
Pardon me for not asking sooner, bur how long ago was all of this?

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Other than the literal act of a Jew tattling this post itself is completely unfunny and actually butthurt. I doubt even the most disgusting nasal jew noises this kid made could out disgust the spoiled milk smell and obese sloshing noises of baka moving around to trumbone noises. Drawing a swastica in another kids book is only retarded in so far as you have to admit to doing it to actually get in trouble. I feel like the only problem here is just the 0 tolerance policy for fighting because if you want to piss other people off and back down then being a bitch is its own punishment.
lmao

Top Bottom