Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
these crazy dog people moved in here this year. they have 3 dogs who are retarded and never stop barking. they go crazy every time I dare to open the door and go outside, or god forbid, walk down the driveway. I put up with it hoping they would get used to me, but they never have.
I walked down the driveway today and of course they all rushed the fence and started barking wildly. the woman who owns them was outside and did nothing to get them to stop. I just stood there for 5 minutes and stared at her as the dogs continued barking. She got uncomfortable apparently and went inside. At no point did the dogs stop barking.
So I barked back at the dogs for like 10 minutes. finally she comes back out and says

I'VE RECORDED YOU HARASSING MY DOGS

Really interesting how it's harassment when they have to listen to it. I got into an argument with her about this. She says "They only bark when you're in the driveway" which is not true because they will bark as soon as they see me. They bark if I open the door. They will sit inside the house and bark at me from the glass door. I told her this and she denied it. I told her she needs to get them to stop barking. NO I WON'T. IT'S WHAT DOGS DO.

It's actually not "just what dogs do". It's what poorly trained dogs do. I hate dog people.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
these crazy dog people moved in here this year. they have 3 dogs who are retarded and never stop barking. they go crazy every time I dare to open the door and go outside, or god forbid, walk down the driveway. I put up with it hoping they would get used to me, but they never have.
I walked down the driveway today and of course they all rushed the fence and started barking wildly. the woman who owns them was outside and did nothing to get them to stop. I just stood there for 5 minutes and stared at her as the dogs continued barking. She got uncomfortable apparently and went inside. At no point did the dogs stop barking.
So I barked back at the dogs for like 10 minutes. finally she comes back out and says

I'VE RECORDED YOU HARASSING MY DOGS

Really interesting how it's harassment when they have to listen to it. I got into an argument with her about this. She says "They only bark when you're in the driveway" which is not true because they will bark as soon as they see me. They bark if I open the door. They will sit inside the house and bark at me from the glass door. I told her this and she denied it. I told her she needs to get them to stop barking. NO I WON'T. IT'S WHAT DOGS DO.

It's actually not "just what dogs do". It's what poorly trained dogs do. I hate dog people.
i drunkenly did this exact shit to an annoying af dog acting the same way at a family member's place. how to burn a bridge in 5 seconds

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
should have looked the dogs directly into the eyes and watched them go apeshit. or something else from the playbook of the german dog aggression test
I think theyre too stupid even for that. it seemed to be they just wildly bark at anything for the sake of it
Let me get this straight. You stood there barking back at dogs for 10 fucking minutes?
why not? I have to fucking listen to this dreadful shit. so they should too

Reaction score
I think theyre too stupid even for that. it seemed to be they just wildly bark at anything for the sake of it

why not? I have to fucking listen to this dreadful shit. so they should too
Other than wasting 10 minutes of your time?
You're just encouraging them to bark more. The way you're describing these dogs where they just run right up to the fence, it sounds like they aren't particularly afraid of you or uncomfortable. A more anxious or aggressive dog would move more, and would have very notable body language.
They're barking because of the fence. Dogs are naturally curious creatures and will often go nuts like that because there's a fence between them and "thing they want to interact with."
Basically, all they're picking up on when you do that is not only is "person I want to interact with" still in their general sight and area, but that now said person is actively engaging them and they still can't interact how they want based entirely on the mysterious barrier.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Other than wasting 10 minutes of your time?
You're just encouraging them to bark more. The way you're describing these dogs where they just run right up to the fence, it sounds like they aren't particularly afraid of you or uncomfortable. A more anxious or aggressive dog would move more, and would have very notable body language.
They're barking because of the fence. Dogs are naturally curious creatures and will often go nuts like that because there's a fence between them and "thing they want to interact with."
Basically, all they're picking up on when you do that is not only is "person I want to interact with" still in their general sight and area, but that now said person is actively engaging them and they still can't interact how they want based entirely on the mysterious barrier.
No retard.

I stood there for 5 minutes doing nothing and they wouldn't stop barking their stupid heads off. I did it to piss off the owners, not the dogs. They need a taste of their own medicine.

Reaction score
No retard.

I stood there for 5 minutes doing nothing and they wouldn't stop barking their stupid heads off. I did it to piss off the owners, not the dogs. They need a taste of their own medicine.
Holy shit, pay attention, Karen.
They kept barking because you kept standing there. That's how the whole fence thing works. They see you on the other side of the fence and they go nuts because they have to stop at said fence.
When you then proceed to engage them, it excites them more and they bark more
Literally all you had to do was walk inside and out of their general line of sight and the typical attention span of a dog would've done the rest.

Reaction score
They kept barking because you kept standing there. That's how the whole fence thing works. They see you on the other side of the fence and they go nuts because they have to stop at said fence.
Literally all you had to do was walk inside and out of their general line of sight and the typical attention span of a dog would've done the rest.
pitmommy detected

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
@Corpsefriedchicken,

OH NO DONT CALL ME A KAREN

and no fuck you. I'm not going to be fucking barked at every time I open the door and do something on MY OWN PROPERTY. ITS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING.
they also bark if i even open the door and go in the backyard. if you were actually paying attention youd see i said that

Reaction score
OH NO DONT CALL ME A KAREN

and no fuck you. I'm not going to be fucking barked at every time I open the door and do something on MY OWN PROPERTY. ITS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING.
they also bark if i even open the door and go in the backyard. if you were actually paying attention youd see i said that
Yes, like I explained twice now, they're barking based on a basic dog behavior called barrier aggression. They do it based on your presence around them in relation to the fence.
Not to mention, it mostly sounds like you're just kinda pathetic.
When people are this pissed off about a barking dog it's because it's actually interrupting their lives. Causing people sleep deprivation, interrupting work and shit.
Usually these people are adults who talk to the owner of the dog and then take further action if the owner is unreasonable.
You know what they don't do?
Have a mental breakdown over the mild inconvenience of a dog barking at them from behind a fence, barking back at the dog for 10 fucking minutes before proceeding to get in a retarded shouting match with the owner.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
If i have to get autistic for a moment. Dog ownership is irresponsible and borderline neglectful in like 90% of cases.

Dog breeds exist for specific purposes. There are work dogs. Guard dogs. Hunting dogs. The vast majority of dog owners own dogs simply because they want a pet, and there are specific breeds that are bred expressly to be companion animals and nothing more.

If you own a dog breed associated with a specific type of purpose besides companionship just to own a pet it's likely the dog is unhappy and unhealthy. A German Shepard or similar hyperactive dog for example is going to develop anxiety issues if it lives in an urban area and more than likely it's going to develop health issues from lack of exercise.

Also dogs are annoying as fuck, loud and make a mess everywhere.

I think more people need to take the anti-dog pill. If literally all you're looking for is companionship from an animal (which is like 99.9999% of dog owners) you can get that from a hamster lmao.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Yes, like I explained twice now, they're barking based on a basic dog behavior called barrier aggression. They do it based on your presence around them in relation to the fence.
Not to mention, it mostly sounds like you're just kinda pathetic.
When people are this pissed off about a barking dog it's because it's actually interrupting their lives. Causing people sleep deprivation, interrupting work and shit.
Usually these people are adults who talk to the owner of the dog and then take further action if the owner is unreasonable.
You know what they don't do?
Have a mental breakdown over the mild inconvenience of a dog barking at them from behind a fence, barking back at the dog for 10 fucking minutes before proceeding to get in a retarded shouting match with the owner.
I DONT FUCKING CARE. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE F UCKING HARASSED ON MY OWN PROPERTY. TRAIN YOUR FUCKING DOGS ITS NOT HARD YOU DUMB FAT NIGGER

Reaction score
I DONT FUCKING CARE. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE F UCKING HARASSED ON MY OWN PROPERTY. TRAIN YOUR FUCKING DOGS ITS NOT HARD YOU DUMB FAT NIGGER
"Harassed"
It's a barking dog lmao.
My god, what breeds are they even?
for the love of god please tell me you didn't have a retarded mental breakdown because you couldn't handle a fucking yorkie or something

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
If i have to get autistic for a moment. Dog ownership is irresponsible and borderline neglectful in like 90% of cases.

Dog breeds exist for specific purposes. There are work dogs. Guard dogs. Hunting dogs. The vast majority of dog owners own dogs simply because they want a pet, and there are specific breeds that are bred expressly to be companion animals and nothing more.

If you own a dog breed associated with a specific type of purpose besides companionship just to own a pet it's likely the dog is unhappy and unhealthy. A German Shepard or similar hyperactive dog for example is going to develop anxiety issues if it lives in an urban area and more than likely it's going to develop health issues from lack of exercise.

I think more people need to take the anti-dog pill. If literally all you're looking for is companionship from an animal (which is like 99.9999% of dog owners) you can get that from a hamster lmao.
don't tell chimplord that if you don't wanna get gulagged

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
"Harassed"
It's a barking dog lmao.
My god, what breeds are they even?
for the love of god please tell me you didn't have a retarded mental breakdown because you couldn't handle a fucking yorkie or something
What theyre doing is illegal. i shouldn't have to put up with it because they dont know how to train their dogs. they dont stop barking ever.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score

they always say that "it's what dogs do". every time. iT's WhAt DoGs Do. why should i care?
image_2022-08-17_140806256.png

Top Bottom