I need some help authoring the Sonic Savior article

Greyeway

Newfag
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. After finding out how much of a lolcow Sonic Savior is, I made him an article on ED. However, it's kinda basic, since I'm still new to the site. I'm also still relatively new to the whole drama regarding Savior, so I don't know much yet. If anyone would like to help out and fill the article with information, I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the page: https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Sonic_Savior
The source links are in the External Links tab. Look through them to find some evidence of his misbehavior.

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. After finding out how much of a lolcow Sonic Savior is, I made him an article on ED. However, it's kinda basic, since I'm still new to the site. I'm also still relatively new to the whole drama regarding Savior, so I don't know much yet. If anyone would like to help out and fill the article with information, I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the page: https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Sonic_Savior
The source links are in the External Links tab. Look through them to find some evidence of his misbehavior.
If you poked around the site at all you would find this helpful link

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
It sounds like you know and care more about this person than anyone else on the forum. I've personally never heard of them before. You should be the one to add it.
I'll help with some other stuff later on though

JanisJoplin

Posh faggot
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-03-06 134503.png

IDK why you're asking for help here, when I already told you what to do, twice. To be honest, your article was doomed from the start, since this guy isn't popular or hated by a large group of people. If I were to take a guess, you're both sonic-spergs, and because you don't like him, you're using ED to insult him because you can't keep your petty drama in twitter replies.

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. After finding out how much of a lolcow Greyeway is, I made him an article on ED. However, it's kinda basic, since I'm still new to the site. I'm also still relatively new to the whole drama regarding Grey, so I don't know much yet. If anyone would like to help out and fill the article with information, I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the page: https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Greyeway
Currently, it just says "fag" on the page. I'm hoping to get others to help me in my cause.

Greyeway

Newfag
Reaction score
View attachment 70774

IDK why you're asking for help here, when I already told you what to do, twice. To be honest, your article was doomed from the start, since this guy isn't popular or hated by a large group of people. If I were to take a guess, you're both sonic-spergs, and because you don't like him, you're using ED to insult him because you can't keep your petty drama in twitter replies.
Actually, I had nothing to do with the Sonic fandom. I was just browsing through some art one day, and came across this guy stealing art. If you check his Discord, there's around 860 members on the server, and most of them believe his garbage. In addition, his Twitter has 7,900 tweets. I can't go through all of that in a day.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Actually, I had nothing to do with the Sonic fandom. I was just browsing through some art one day, and came across this guy stealing art. If you check his Discord, there's around 860 members on the server, and most of them believe his garbage. In addition, his Twitter has 7,900 tweets. I can't go through all of that in a day.
nobody cares about your retarded deviantart drama, go start a thread on kf or somewhere else where autist obsess with numbers

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
don't you have some boots to lick, so you can afford your next alcohol binge?

Top Bottom