Poll: Is Neon Genesis Evangelion good or bad?

• Total voters

ZZZandeRRR

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, also both Rei and Asuka are fucking awful. Rei is a blank fucking slate as a result of being a mass-produced clone of Shinji's mom and Asuka is an insufferable cunt who can't get over her mom's suicide and takes it out on everyone. Neither of them is waifu material, they're more like ex-girlfriend material.
i fucked your mom shinji

so has chuj and goi and bitey and the entire population of new york city

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
I love that the butthole was censored out, but the chocolate curry that Mari is drenched in was not.

Real talk tho: I never understood the fetishism of poop. As in, I never have been able to make the connection between why someone could find poop attractive.

Cuz like, I can understand why some "gross" videos and other fetishes are popular. For example:
  • Videos of popping pimples and blackheads are popular, because it scratches the itch of our natural human inclination for cleanliness
  • Anal sex has it's proponents; aside from it being a tighter hole (for women) or simply *A* hole (for men), some people find the simulation of their anus pleasing, or even how it's closely connected to the prostate.
  • Even Dobson's inflation fetishism has some strange logic, because maybe they find fat attractive, or because of some kind of power fantasy of hypnotically putting women in a painful situation.
  • The same goes with vore, where they imagine the process of being consumed is a sort of mix of a power fantasy reversal (being the sub, not the dom) combined with the fantasy of being physicially manipulated and even dissolved as some kind of fascinating chemical reaction (similar to ecstasy/MDMA's "thizz" feeling).
I think a lot of fetishes are dumb as fuck and don't stand up to any scrutiny (dissolving in stomach acid would not be like the thizz of MDMA but painful), but I can at least see how people can find them appealing and that they make sense in a certain way.

But poop? I mean, yeah it feels good to poop, but that joy comes from the act of pooping and not in the poop itself. Likewise, maybe it's the act of voyeurism, but again, that comes from the idea that you're catching someone doing something that is otherwise a private experience, and not in the actual poop itself. Where is the inclination of cleanliness, or the stimulation of different parts of the body, or the power fantasy? Nothing about poop fetishism makes any sense to me.

I would love to have poop fetishism explained to me. Again, I will likely still think its dumb as fuck, but I would at least see the logic involved. But as it stands, there is NO logic.

Reaction score
I would love to have poop fetishism explained to me. Again, I will likely still think its dumb as fuck, but I would at least see the logic involved. But as it stands, there is NO logic.
1. It's taboo.
2. It comes out of a butt.
3. It's a waste product that has traveled through a person's entire body. Something that your dick could never do.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
1. It's taboo.
2. It comes out of a butt.
3. It's a waste product that has traveled through a person's entire body. Something that your dick could never do.
You're missing the crux. Every fetish is dependent upon addiction to subjugation or addiction to domination. Shitting on someone is a form of domination. Having someone shit on you can be a form of subjugation. All fetishes are insanely addictive and once you burn out the chemical receptor sites in your brain trying to turn your sexual coping mechanism into a "lifestyle choice"... yeah, the "sex" part will actually start to blur as you'll need to increase the level of taboo/uncanny valley. Until eventually you're not even doing weird sex shit you're just doing super weird LARP shit and then society falls all apart because you fell into schizophrenia.

You rip your eyes out eventually.

Or at least, that's what people often did in ye olden asylums. Hence the bit about "going blind" if you masturbate too much. That was actually true. Too much addiction, not enough work for it. Instant gratification is one of the most destructive and addictive concepts presently in play because it lowers expectations exponentially. Humans turn to it (and other vices) because of all the illegal usury.

Think of it like a video game... they're fun! When they're fair! When you can play the game and readily progress. But when you can't, when you're trying ~so~ hard to play the human game but you're living pay check to pay check and can't have anything nice without becoming a slave to debt... and then invariably a bunch of ~problems~ arise and... one just doesn't have the resources to even play the game effectively.

It becomes frustrating, aggravating and people are driven over the edge. Not because they have a mental health issue, or an addiction issue, but because your society is broken. Maybe fix that... just fix the shit that people broke trying to gain unfair advantage over others and then all this weird sex shit will start to go away.

MrBusiness

Newfag
Reaction score
End of Evangelion ruined it for me.
Cool show about robot fights, feels, and shinji being a little bitch -> gay ending about some mystical shit and shinji being a little bitch.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
someone working in gainax had weird obsession with cars, i.e in FLCL they put polish fiat of all cars
They are quite cute though.
0-100 in a fortnight, handling of a rollerskate and if you stick five adults in one you get hauled in for public obscenity. But they are still fun to drive

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
They are quite cute though.
0-100 in a fortnight, handling of a rollerskate and if you stick five adults in one you get hauled in for public obscenity. But they are still fun to drive
sir, families of five managed to fit in one for the summer vacation with luggage, you don't underestimate the 126p it's a car that put poles on the roads, for better and for worse

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
sir, families of five managed to fit in one for the summer vacation with luggage, you don't underestimate the 126p it's a car that put poles on the roads, for better and for worse
I know. Getting stuck behind a polski fiat doing three furlongs per fortnight going up a marginal incline was a quite common occurrence in the mid to late 90s.
Just a sign that the woods would be flooded with polacks hoovering up mushrooms, moose shit and voles before strawberry picking season set in.

Edit: As a kid it amazed me that polacks would stoop to eat moose shit and vermin, then I learned that they coated the moose shit in lacquer and sold it to germans as souvenirs. Still amazed that they ate voles as they apparently taste so vile that not even dogs manage to keep them down (not for a lack of trying)

Last edited:
Top Bottom