King Charles Diagnosed with CANCER!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I am worried about how this devastating news will affect his dutiful subjects such as @Sleepy , @Likeicare and @Yuna is My Waifu .

Guys, your King has been struck down by the Big C. I will pray that your mental health does not deteriorate too much. Perhaps you‘ll want to take some time to process this calamitous information. For those of us not ruled by a monarch, we can never fully comprehend your level of distress.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
I am worried about how this devastating news will affect his dutiful subjects such as @Sleepy , @Likeicare and @Yuna is My Waifu .

Guys, your King has been struck down by the Big C. I will pray that your mental health does not deteriorate too much. Perhaps you‘ll want to take some time to process this calamitous information. For those of us not ruled by a monarch, we can never fully comprehend your level of distress.

RIP Harambe.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I'm indifferent in that I really don't care and most people also don't care.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
I wish I was British. Well I am by blood but I want to live there.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
even though i increasingly consider myself to be british rather than australian (the less white australia gets the more british i view myself), i dont care in the slightest about the royal family. inbred welfare leeches
A number of large English cities are now majority non-white with London being the prime example.

The micks are still doing the same dance moves that Michael Flatley and Jean Butler (both Americans, ironically) created 30 years ago.

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
A number of large English cities are now majority non-white with London being the prime example.

The micks are still doing the same dance moves that Michael Flatley and Jean Butler (both Americans, ironically) created 30 years ago.

get a handle on your tism early, if you let it go the next thing ya know you will sperg out

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
This could be any major city in Australia tbh.
Aus/Canada/US etc is different though because they're post colonial countries

The native English people are willingly breeding themselves out of existence in their own ancestral lands that they've lived on for thousands of years

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Imagine if you went to Tokyo and every second person you saw was black or some flavor of Muslim, and when you asked a Japanese person what the fuck happened they looked at you like you're the weird one.

Top Bottom