King Charles Diagnosed with CANCER!

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by that, if you're saying they're pro UK, I'm pretty sure Scotland was the one that started the union

magyarfetter

Ediot
Reaction score
Non-white children aged 0-6 are now the MAJORITY in America. Insanity. The country is committing national suicide.
Watch this country turn out like Brazil or Venezuela with a crooked establishment and a bunch of lazy niggers on welfare.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
wait so the royal family diana'd kate or not i'm not up to the lore because sargon refused to form an opinion on his podcast

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score
Watch this country turn out like Brazil or Venezuela with a crooked establishment and a bunch of lazy niggers on welfare.
actually would be pretty funny as citizens globally become more horrified of their own situation, now only a few steps until they all wither away

Magicshit

Ediot
Reaction score
Reaction score
I find it really weird how parasocially invested people are with this family. I get how wealthy and historically sigificant the family is, but at the end of the day they're just a family that is endlessly inside of the media's attention and people buy paraphernalia of (see below).
Margaret-Tyler_055_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqPaZtj2E7crhwPMM_SKpVBuM30PUqXr0bCVPLJCBWl8E.jpg
I don't feel like there are similar cults around other european royal families such as the Dutch or Swedes

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I feel the generations that idolise them are pretty much dying out and the only royal watchers now are the ones that enjoy the family drama
I think that's mostly a commonwealth thing though

Idk about aus but each generation views itself as less British here as time goes on, so obviously they care less and less about the royal family.

Top Bottom