bunny shaman
Reaction score
i only have 2 rows at the moment, one of which is raised
i'll post the other ones as they start growing but here's the raised one
it's pumpkins
20220612_173646.jpg

the row is a lot longer than this but these are the only ones growing atm
i forgot whether these are the white ponkins or the teeny ponkins
i think considering how flooded out the area got this week i might raise the other row after the corn grows n dies out during winter

and here are my chickens clearly ignoring the new perch i just bought today n put in for them they walk right by it n just stand on their food dish for height instead cuz they're assholes
20220612_181458.jpg

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Can you get goats next?
i'd LIKE goats but i think atm ima just expand the rows as time permits and let the chickens get big enough to do chicken stuff
i've spent the last two weeks exhausting myself with all this n i'd like a bit of a break
next week i gotta put fencing up around the farm patch n back where the chickens are gonna roam around when they get big enough n the chicken coop arrives in two days
im planting carrots first week of july

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
i'd LIKE goats but i think atm ima just expand the rows as time permits and let the chickens get big enough to do chicken stuff
i've spent the last two weeks exhausting myself with all this n i'd like a bit of a break
next week i gotta put fencing up around the farm patch n back where the chickens are gonna roam around when they get big enough n the chicken coop arrives in two days
As a former 4h-er I approve of this plan

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Farm work never ends 🌲

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Look into prison construction before you decide on goats.
Wonky-eyed little fuckers are Houdini level escape artists.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
you could probably directly sew the tomato seeds outside if youre inclined. i've found it saves a lot of stress
tis true.

throw em in a row or bed and see what grows and you can always thin stuff out later if it's too crowded (like carrots). What also saves a shit ton of stress is stagger your planting so it's not all ready at the same time lol.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
tis true.

throw em in a row or bed and see what grows and you can always thin stuff out later if it's too crowded (like carrots). What also saves a shit ton of stress is stagger your planting so it's not all ready at the same time lol.
ive tried that method and it triggers my autism. there is only so much staggering you can do in a cold climate like here unfortunately

Top Bottom