Personal information exposure warning

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Nobody wants to consider it. No one. That goes for everybody. There are a ton of peacemakers out there who plan on intervening in an effort to overthrow ED, especially since you're pressuring people to kill themselves. No matter how much pressure you put on these innocent people, they are NOT going ANYWHERE!

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Nobody wants to consider it. No one. That goes for everybody. There are a ton of peacemakers out there who plan on intervening in an effort to overthrow ED, especially since you're pressuring people to kill themselves. No matter how much pressure you put on these innocent people, they are NOT going ANYWHERE!
So because you didn't get your way on a site who wrote some "mean" stuff about you, you decide it's a great idea to keep posting on said site?
Have you not realized each time you write, you just draw more negative attention to yourself?

A definition of insanity: doing the same shit over and over expecting something different. (you)

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
You'd probably be aware, that more complaints about this site have already been filed to the FBI. And a petition on change.org is in place that would boost the chances of ED being off the internet. Just exposing personal information on a satire site simply has ABSOLUTELY NO place on the internet or anywhere in our society.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You'd probably be aware, that more complaints about this site have already been filed to the FBI. And a petition on change.org is in place that would boost the chances of ED being off the internet. Just exposing personal information on a satire site simply has ABSOLUTELY NO place on the internet or anywhere in our society.
oh my god! these are serious allegations! where can i go sign your expired change.org petition?! we must make sure these crimes against humanity cant continue!

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Regarding what this site does and how it allows people's personal information to be leaked or exposed, those ARE your crimes against humanity, and that we cannot allow to continue.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Regarding what this site does and how it allows people's personal information to be leaked or exposed, those ARE your crimes against humanity, and that we cannot allow to continue.
you're right! we cant let this evil continue, brothers and sisters! we all need to gather together and sign this guy's expired change.org petition right away! together as one we can make a difference in the world!

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Exposing pictures stolen from external sources is against the law. There is no evidence that the person in real life has down syndrome. It's just a stolen photo, that's all there is.
it's not stolen if you uploaded it to the public internet.
i am now reporting you to the fbi for making false accusations, soliciting minors and copyright violation.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
It's not stolen if you uploaded it to the public internet.
I am now reporting you to the FBI for making false accusations, soliciting minors and copyright violation.
Even if was a "public internet", the photos can still be considered stolen if ever pirated without the original owner's permission. And even if you're "framing" someone for performing solicitation on minors or anything else, you just might get in trouble for committing conspiracy to get someone else in trouble.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Even if was a "public internet", the photos can still be considered stolen if ever pirated without the original owner's permission. And even if you're "framing" someone for performing solicitation on minors or anything else, you just might get in trouble for committing conspiracy to get someone else in trouble.
nice law degree that you don't have

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
my lawyer friend explains this stuff, i kinda nerd out over it. if you have a tort, one of the first things that is established in the complaint is jurisdiction. things are very open to getting thrown out before they even start. for example, where did the damage occur? what state (i.e. country)? what are the laws governing this? will it be remanded elsewhere? maybe it's international with no jurisdiction, or somewhere you don't have access to legal system. how is that established? what are the facts of business operations? where is the nexus?

if you try and lolsuit someone that's from another place, they can fight to have it moved to a better venue more favorable to their case. or tossed completely. good example he used is these megatech faggo-corps like Samsung that do very, very generous donations to a small Texas city/county, where they also push to have their claims adjudicated (venue changed). because who's gonna rule against their sugar daddy, right.

but--if you wanna do this the good old fashioned Burger freedomland way, it'll cost you. hypothetically, let's just say, someone ran their mouth off and kept harassing me on my property. i file a looooooolsuit for the diminished value of my property. sure it cost a few thousand, but now hypothetical shitheel is facing poverty plus a five figure suit. all on top of several thousand more in legal fees, while enduring daily smug glares and mounting regret. best of all, it's completely as American as apple pie or exploding a-rab hospitals for Jerusalem.

satisfaction can be all yours, my friend for the low low introductory price of maybe three to four-ish grand.

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Conspiracy is just friends making plans.

Reaction score
This sounds like you're making excuses to explain any logs that surface of you sexting minors.

Top Bottom