Personal information exposure warning

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Regarding what this site does and how it allows people's personal information to be leaked or exposed, those ARE your crimes against humanity, and that we cannot allow to continue.
PROTIP: Don't actually share your personal info. Make shit up. Like: I'm not actually Mexican. That way no one will know what is true about you or not.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
You people did it AGAIN. Please, stop modifying my posts. Last warning for all of you now. I intend to report this to a local press, having to make it draw attention to the federal authorities if this goes too far. Enough is enough. From now on, we are playing "no more Mr. Nice Guy".

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
@VideoGamePhenom,

Oooooooooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Who in the mother-fucking shit ass pissing nuclear spasms of all those who have spoken the word of gay do you think you are, just coming here blasting your blanant accusations thoughout the hellish wasteland of a heavenly paradise we dwell on and say such things like that? HUH? I order you to stand down and make due to your bloated lavicious downright cocksucking VIP Nazi ways with all that sticky cum all over you. Calling yourself a videogamephenomon, WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN GAME OF THE YEAR? HUH? Better luck next time, pal. You can spit on yourself where the sun don't shine, that's all you ever gonna see and enjoy. EN GUARDE!

Last edited:

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
It becomes evident that an anonymous complaint was filed in regards of the website under the title of Encyclopedia Dramatica. We, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, will be conducting an investigation in regards of ED.
Time no more. Just filed a complaint with the federal agencies. This site is "going down". The future of ED is now on the line soon.

Reaction score
@VideoGamePhenom,

Oooooooooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Who in the mother-fucking shit ass pissing nuclear spasms of all those who have spoken the word of gay do you think you are, just coming here blasting your blanant accusations thoughout the hellish wasteland of a heavenly paradise we dwell on and say such things like that? HUH? I order you to stand down and make due to your bloated lavicious downright cocksucking VIP Nazi ways with all that sticky cum all over you. Calling yourself a videogamephenomon, WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN GAME OF THE YEAR? HUH? Better luck next time, pal. You can spit on yourself where the sun don't shine, that's all you ever gonna see and enjoy. EN GUARDE!
i agree

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
Time no more. Just filed a complaint with the federal agencies. This site is "going down". The future of ED is now on the line soon.
Greetings Mr. Fenn:

This is agent Holden Tudicks with the Federal Bureau of Instigation, we received your complaint. While the bureau cannot provide legal advice, it is recommended that you review a used high school textbook on the operation of government and law enforcement agencies.

In order to proceed, we will also be requiring some form of positive identification to verify and establish the complainant identity. This usually is done in the form of a clear, recognizable 1600x1200px picture of the complainant's butt-hole along with a non-waiverable US$500 e-filing fee. Both are mandatory before the filing becomes legally submittable to the Internet Police, if any facts are indeed found in contravention to Law. We understand while autism may be a superpower for some, it unfortunately becomes a crippling, lifelong handicap for others.

We look forward to hearing more and moar from you soon.

-H. Tudicks
Badge serial #101-fgt

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
filed copyright claims against vgp's youtube channel for:
the use of emulators
illegally obtained roms
continued reposting of content from two banned accounts

all violations of youtube policy, nintendo terms/conditions and dmca law in the United States

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
filed copyright claims against vgp's youtube channel for:
the use of emulators
illegally obtained roms
continued reposting of content from two banned accounts

all violations of youtube policy, nintendo terms/conditions and dmca law in the United States
You don't even have a legit YouTube channel, and you don't have any videos either. So how can you even get to me if you're trying to commit fraud like this? Using emulators and ROMs to post content to YouTube has no legal limits by any means. So, even if you're trying to fake me out with this mind trick of yours or even try to commit copyright fraud, my channel will remain safe by default.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You don't even have a legit YouTube channel, and you don't have any videos either. So how can you even get to me if you're trying to commit fraud like this? Using emulators and ROMs to post content to YouTube has no legal limits by any means. So, even if you're trying to fake me out with this mind trick of yours or even try to commit copyright fraud, my channel will remain safe by default.
if you have a google account you have youtube, which is all that is necessary to file reports
but of course you have down syndrome so you don't understand that. your down syndrome also is keeping you from comprehending official nintendo writing.

you are violating federal law. prison time is in order.
enjoy the alternate lifestyles unit so you better start preparing your asshole

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
if you have a google account you have youtube, which is all that is necessary to file reports
but of course you have no experience in the legal fields so you don't understand that. your condition also is keeping you from comprehending official Nintendo writing.

you are violating federal law. prison time is in order.
enjoy the alternate lifestyles unit so you better start preparing your life after youtube
In my neutral point of view, the ED wiki and forums have violated federal laws, especially for conspiring to let strangers post sensitive information and stolen photos. Just when you think anything on ED is ever trustworthy, there is no saying that there may be any sort of trust in such matter. Your site is TOTALLY "untrustworthy".

Reaction score
In my neutral point of view, the ED wiki and forums have violated federal laws, especially for conspiring to let strangers post sensitive information and stolen photos. Just when you think anything on ED is ever trustworthy, there is no saying that there may be any sort of trust in such matter. Your site is TOTALLY "untrustworthy".
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
should've stayed off ED forums
then you might've learned what the word "satire" means

and you're right. you don't have down syndrome. you have vigilantism. fix your fes and try again you braindead pedophile. you make me sick
I exactly know what the word "satire" means, and don't think anyone is wrong. Prove to yourself that stealing photos from other sites and gathering any sensitive information is wrong by all occasions. ED and its forums have no place anywhere on the internet or anywhere in society.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
and yet you keep coming back here to whine like a little bitch
without us you'd have probably not have visited this site to start with
The reason why I just keep coming back is to seek out the one who illegally started my article in the first place. Do you even know what a petition is? Just see for yourself. Because the FBI is still looking into this.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The reason why I just keep coming back is to seek out the one who illegally started my article in the first place. Do you even know what a petition is? Just see for yourself. Because the FBI is still looking into this.
your mother was a drunken whore. nobody loved you as a child.
to make up, you act like a child.
and you also like to sleep with them to fulfill your desires. especially because no adult in their right mind would say 'yes' to you.

i can see the marks on your face from when your mother shoved a coat hanger up her cooch to try to scrape you out.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
your mother was a drunken nut-junky. nobody loved you as a child.
to make up, you act like a child.
and you also like to sleep with them to fulfill your desires. especially because no adult in their right mind would say 'yes' to you.

i can see the marks on your face from when your mother shoved a coat hanger up her cooch to try to scrape you out.
Excuse me?! How dare you insult me like that?! None of what you said before is ever true, and even so on, making insults like that are absolutely no laughing matter.

You still realize that the fate of ED is still on the line because the FBI is looking into this, right? That's right.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Excuse me?! How dare you insult me like that?! None of what you said before is ever true, and even so on, making insults like that are absolutely no laughing matter.

You still realize that the fate of ED is still on the line because the FBI is looking into this, right? That's right.
cry me a river
the nintendo ninjas are on their way. better hide your cheese pizza

Homicide

EDF1 was better.
Reaction score

As an official ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA SYSTEMS OPERATOR you are kind of a dumb fuck and I authorise you to take whatever gay action against our LEGALLY SOUND WIKIPEDIA WEBSIGHT you deem fit.

YHBT, enjoy your aids.
-Homo Cider esq,
Attorney at lol

Edit: you seem upset. We should make the offending article AOTN to raise awareness.
Screenshot_20230823_191749_Opera.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom