Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I may have just saved not only your life but also the lives of your descendants. Thank me later.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
You're an idiot, his references suck, I srsly doubt that man actually went to med school or has a PhD in anything (MD PhD isn't really a thing unless he never did residency cuz he couldn't match cuz he barely passed his boards) and he writes at a 9th grade level.

I've never seen a more poorly written academic paper and if you actually believe that then I hope you don't get the vaccine.

Save it for the down syndrome kid bagging groceries at the supermarket, hes got more to offer society then you ever will.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Omg it's an anti-Vaxxer (muh kiddo got the tisms from vaccines not from my rampant use of benzos n booze during my pregnancy) group.

What a treat!!! Hey maybe we can see how they feel about polio coming back? Iron lungs, the must have for this generation's kiddos!!

Reaction score
Im not interested in getting the Astra-zeneca vaccine which is all they are giving out in Canada right now, as it dosent provide much immunity against covid, but I would take the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, which is apparently going to inject a tracking device into me so that bill gates can moniter me from epstein's island at all times.

Radha, any thoughts and which vaccines work the best ?Also i dont want to get jabbed 4 times a year just cuz a variant popped up.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
My advice is take what you can get. Magic dick pill vaccine, blood clot maker (seems to only effect women which may have a hormonal base instead of being the fault of the vaccine) or the kiiinda immunity one. Any is better than Rona.

Theres still alot we don't know about the immunity level and how long each shot will last. If herd immunity is reached we may eradicate the virus to the point that we don't need to worry about boosters.

Who knows. Just don't fucking cough on each other, lick doorknobs or listen to ppl who throw alphabet soups after their name to pretend their poorly made websites have any kinda pull.

Reaction score
My advice is take what you can get. Magic dick pill vaccine, blood clot maker (seems to only effect women which may have a hormonal base instead of being the fault of the vaccine) or the kiiinda immunity one. Any is better than Rona.

Theres still alot we don't know about the immunity level and how long each shot will last. If herd immunity is reached we may eradicate the virus to the point that we don't need to worry about boosters.

Who knows. Just don't fucking cough on each other, lick doorknobs or listen to ppl who throw alphabet soups after their name to pretend their poorly made websites have any kinda pull.
Aight, im still hoping for pfizer or moderna. Canada is vaccinating 55s + now , so it will be a long time before I get one at least another 6 weeks.

Reaction score
u have 2 options

1. Take chemical vaccines that make people die

2. Get a badish flu

which one u want bro
Some of my family wont see me unless im vaccinated. So I want to see my family I need to get the mark of the beast 666 thing injected into me. Plus I read Crowley's book of the law, so im already infected by the beast contagion.

lolwat

lol, no
Reaction score
I may have just saved not only your life but also the lives of your descendants. Thank me later.

Go the FUCK away

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score

Break into your local pharmacy and take every dose they have. I can "thank you later" by giving you a sad hand job while you eat an ice cream cone. But I get to choose the flavor.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Some of my family wont see me unless im vaccinated.
Ignoring the distinct possibility that they're using this as an excuse to not see you, have you asked them how you getting jabbed protects them???

Ask them if they're all jabbed and you're not, aren't they all 100% safe and you're the one taking the risk???

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
You're an idiot, his references suck, I srsly doubt that man actually went to med school or has a PhD in anything (MD PhD isn't really a thing unless he never did residency cuz he couldn't match cuz he barely passed his boards) and he writes at a 9th grade level.

I've never seen a more poorly written academic paper and if you actually believe that then I hope you don't get the vaccine.

Save it for the down syndrome kid bagging groceries at the supermarket, hes got more to offer society then you ever will.
EXCUSE ME, but I don't think I'll be taking life and death advice from a professional bedpan changer. I prefer to get my advice from a Ph.D. who knows what he's talking about.

Top Bottom