SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
I´m so old that I wasn´t even vaxxed for measels or chickenpox, so no.

I don´t see the need tbh.

Reaction score
Ignoring the distinct possibility that they're using this as an excuse to not see you, have you asked them how you getting jabbed protects them???

Ask them if they're all jabbed and you're not, aren't they all 100% safe and you're the one taking the risk???
Yeah their being fucking cunts.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
You're an idiot, his references suck, I srsly doubt that man actually went to med school or has a PhD in anything (MD PhD isn't really a thing unless he never did residency cuz he couldn't match cuz he barely passed his boards) and he writes at a 9th grade level.

I've never seen a more poorly written academic paper and if you actually believe that then I hope you don't get the vaccine.

Save it for the down syndrome kid bagging groceries at the supermarket, hes got more to offer society then you ever will.
HELLO RADAH

MY THOUGHT PROCESS ABOUT THIS SHIT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I AM REALLY NOT SMART GUY IRL... SO I LET REALLY SMART DOCTOR WITH BIG BREAN TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I SHOULD DO........ DO U NIGGAZ THINGK I GOT THE BRAIN POWER TO CRITICALLY ANALYZE EVEREY SINGLE SHIT I DO??? HOLY SHIT MY NIGGA IM A LAYMAN IF THESE PEOPLE TELL ME TO GET VACCINATED SO I DONT DIE FROM SOME WEIRD CHINK VIRUS ILL TAKE WHATEVER UR OFFERING

WHATS THE WORSE THAT SOME BITCH ASS VACCINE CA N DO TO ME? I TOOK SO MUCH KETAMINE AND SPEED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THANT I AM ENTIRELY CONVINCED THAT ETHERE IS NOT A SINGLE FARMACEUTICAL ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET THAT CAN KILL ME LOL. ... IF GETTING JABBBED BY GEORGE SOROS LIZZARD JEW SHAPESHIFTING NANOMACHINES MEANES I CAN TRAVEL WITHOUT HAVING TO FORK OVER MONEY FOR PCR TESTS THEN IM GONNA TAKE ANYTHING U FUCKING WANT.

I HAVE SPOKEN MY PEACE . (AND U LOOK LIKE A POUERTO RICAN HOOAH WIT DAT MAKEUP FINISH YA ICECREAM)

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
@ASSBLONKER,
Glad ur back you weird combo slav Guido gorilla man.
Idk what a Puerto Rican hoohah is but I will be what ever flavored ice cream :vagina: you want if u fuckers stop fucking dying.

Kiiiiiiinda tired of explaining to ppls parents what MODS is and how their 27 y old daughter's lungs are more torn up than a truck stop rent boy's rectum.

For the rest, if you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. I'm all for ppl YOLO n on their own terms. I know alot of ppl are reeeing about masks n bullshit, idgaf. But the Rona has done some pretty horrible stuff to otherwise healthy ppl.

Just fucking stop dying.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
N.B.*DOCTORS PANEL~SPIKE PROTEIN BIO-WEAPON BEING TRANSMITTED BY VAXXED PEOPLE TO NON-VAXXED

22 of April, 2021
Critically Thinking Round Table (Episode 44)
Top Covid Vax whistle-blower physicians Dr Sherri Tenpenny, Dr Larry Palevsky, Dr Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt & Dr Christiane Northrup

Reaction score
I think I'll pass on the vaccine. I already had covid (early November), did some really dumb shit while I had it (I thought the heart pain was from stress so I continued exercising until I got more signs of it), I only got fatter from it, so it seems pointless to waste a vaccine on me. Anyone else here that had covid ?

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I think I'll pass on the vaccine. I already had covid (early November), did some really dumb shit while I had it (I thought the heart pain was from stress so I continued exercising until I got more signs of it), I only got fatter from it, so it seems pointless to waste a vaccine on me. Anyone else here that had covid ?
Immunity from an active infection fades at about 6 months. You can still have an immune response to reinfection but there are cases where a second infection has been more severe than the first.

As to the vaccines immunity, again, jury's still out on it effectiveness after 7 months to a year. Its a weigh your options kinda situation. I'd recommend it if you did put on a significant amount of weight cuz if you do get reinfected and are over weight, your mortality rate rises exponentially.

I've seen healthy skinny ppl with no underlying conditions also get raped by this virus, so, who the fuck knows lol.

Live your lives.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
I´m so old that I wasn´t even vaxxed for measels or chickenpox, so no.

I don´t see the need tbh.
idk how old you are but i remember getting most of my vax as a kid. think the worst was smallpox cuz they repeatedly jabbed you with the bifurcated needle.

I got my double dose of pfizer fun earily on because my current job requires me to be around folks who dgaf about social distancing, mask wearing etc etc aka blacks. had no reaction at all besides a sore arm. so when i see ppl crying about the vax Im wondering who the pussies are now.

On a side note Id like to point out how lucky the world is the cfr of vid isn't higher....although these numbers are in flux because of factors like asymptomatic twats, ongoing disease, a populations ability to report cases/deaths etc etc.

And the vid isnt over yet.

personally I think everyone still whinging over the vax should be paid a visit by @Scumhook. and we all know wtf happens when scummy comes to visit.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
idk how old you are but i remember getting most of my vax as a kid. think the worst was smallpox cuz they repeatedly jabbed you with the bifurcated needle.

I got my double dose of pfizer fun earily on because my current job requires me to be around folks who dgaf about social distancing, mask wearing etc etc aka blacks. had no reaction at all besides a sore arm. so when i see ppl crying about the vax Im wondering who the pussies are now.

On a side note Id like to point out how lucky the world is the cfr of vid isn't higher....although these numbers are in flux because of factors like asymptomatic twats, ongoing disease, a populations ability to report cases/deaths etc etc.

personally I think everyone still whinging over the vax should be paid a visit by @Scumhook. and we all know wtf happens when scummy comes to visit.
1620266207345.png

Hater

The owner of the store
Reaction score
Ignoring the distinct possibility that they're using this as an excuse to not see you, have you asked them how you getting jabbed protects them???

Ask them if they're all jabbed and you're not, aren't they all 100% safe and you're the one taking the risk???
Hehehe they think his gay :D

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

So, couple of reasons why covid's mortality rate isn't as high as some of those other viruses.
1. The 1918 epidemic occurred b4 we had any kind of deep knowledge of pulmonary function, germ theory was still in its infancy and things like antibiotics (that help with advantageous infections that happen in conjuction with viral pneumonas) hadn't been invented. So mortality rate would've been high either way, combined with the highly transferable nature of that flu.
We had had repeat of H1N1 in the late 2000s and didn't see the repeat that we saw with the 1918 epidemic.
2. Ebola typically occurs in impoverished countries that have no medical infrastructure and things break down fast. When ppl with hemorrhagic fevers are treated in modern facilities, they tend to have a lower mortality rate.
3. Avian influenza, MERS and SARS I can't really account for tbh. MERS and SARS are corona viruses too but the pathology of the diseases is
Different than Rona so idk.
4. Ppl "survive" the acute phase of Rona (intubated and sedated, etc), but most have no quality of life.
Theyre vent dependant with a tracheostomy (hole cut in their neck for breathing) stuck on tube feedings and rotting away in some shitty nursing home usually. They rarely go home home.

So yeah, they survive. Kiiiiiinda.

The mild and asymptomatic cases are lucky. Thank fuck.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score

I´m 44.
Its not that I´m some sort of hippie anti vaxxer, I was vaccinated against the stuff that was common in the 70/80s, which were tetanus, diphtheria and polio.
I have no problem with taking a regularly approved vaccine against a medical condition I feel is a threat to me.
I do have a problem with the government trying to bully me into doing stuff I would not do otherwise.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
I´m 44.
Its not that I´m some sort of hippie anti vaxxer, I was vaccinated against the stuff that was common in the 70/80s, which were tetanus, diphtheria and polio.
I have no problem with taking a regularly approved vaccine against a medical condition I feel is a threat to me.
I do have a problem with the government trying to bully me into doing stuff I would not do otherwise.
welcome to the ED old timer's club...of which tim is our president.

the entire situation could have been handled alot more effectively....between trump and his bs, and the left going hard....meh.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Online Ticketing Site Eventbrite Cancels Censorship Movie After Weekend Screening

April 20, 2021

Los Angeles, CA – America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) today announced that Eventbrite, the ticketing and event-management website, attempted to cancel member-physicians with the medical nonprofit following a documentary film-promotion event last weekend. “Seeing 2020,” a feature-length look at censorship during the coronavirus pandemic, includes interviews with a number of AFLDS-affiliated doctors who were targeted last year by the media, Big Tech, and state medical and pharmacy boards simply for talking about their work treating COVID-19 patients on the front lines.

AFLDS used Eventbrite to promote live screenings and question-and-answer sessions with its member-physicians for “Seeing 2020” on April 16 to 18 in Dallas, Houston, and the city of Georgetown, Texas. Around the time its Sunday, April 18 screening was set to begin, AFLDS received an email from Eventbrite informing the group that its event had been “unpublished, and your account has been locked” due to the film event’s violating Eventbrite’s “community guidelines.” As of this writing, Eventbrite has not elaborated on the specific violation that triggered the ban, how long the ban will remain in place, nor has it released almost $8,000 generated by AFLDS through ticket sales. This is not the first time America’s Frontline Doctors has been the victim of high-tech cancellation. In summer 2020, Big Tech oligarchs at Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Squarespace targeted the AFLDS White Coat Summit in Washington, DC, systematically erasing from the internet videos of the event which had attracted more than 20 million total views.

“Big Tech commissars just got caught trying to censor a documentary about censorship. The irony would be laughable if our First Amendment rights weren’t being deliberately circumscribed to limit a point of view,” said Simone Gold, MD, founder of America’s Frontline Doctors. “If it can happen to us, it can happen to any American who decides to question the conventional wisdom of our so-called ‘expert’ class. This is why AFLDS recently launched its Legal Task Force. Everyday citizens need someone fighting for them against the corrupt and self-dealing tech-media-government establishment. This latest attempt at cancel culture only serves to strengthen our resolve for the task ahead.”

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Online Ticketing Site Eventbrite Cancels Censorship Movie After Weekend Screening

April 20, 2021

Los Angeles, CA – America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) today announced that Eventbrite, the ticketing and event-management website, attempted to cancel member-physicians with the medical nonprofit following a documentary film-promotion event last weekend. “Seeing 2020,” a feature-length look at censorship during the coronavirus pandemic, includes interviews with a number of AFLDS-affiliated doctors who were targeted last year by the media, Big Tech, and state medical and pharmacy boards simply for talking about their work treating COVID-19 patients on the front lines.

AFLDS used Eventbrite to promote live screenings and question-and-answer sessions with its member-physicians for “Seeing 2020” on April 16 to 18 in Dallas, Houston, and the city of Georgetown, Texas. Around the time its Sunday, April 18 screening was set to begin, AFLDS received an email from Eventbrite informing the group that its event had been “unpublished, and your account has been locked” due to the film event’s violating Eventbrite’s “community guidelines.” As of this writing, Eventbrite has not elaborated on the specific violation that triggered the ban, how long the ban will remain in place, nor has it released almost $8,000 generated by AFLDS through ticket sales. This is not the first time America’s Frontline Doctors has been the victim of high-tech cancellation. In summer 2020, Big Tech oligarchs at Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Squarespace targeted the AFLDS White Coat Summit in Washington, DC, systematically erasing from the internet videos of the event which had attracted more than 20 million total views.

“Big Tech commissars just got caught trying to censor a documentary about censorship. The irony would be laughable if our First Amendment rights weren’t being deliberately circumscribed to limit a point of view,” said Simone Gold, MD, founder of America’s Frontline Doctors. “If it can happen to us, it can happen to any American who decides to question the conventional wisdom of our so-called ‘expert’ class. This is why AFLDS recently launched its Legal Task Force. Everyday citizens need someone fighting for them against the corrupt and self-dealing tech-media-government establishment. This latest attempt at cancel culture only serves to strengthen our resolve for the task ahead.”
@Raddy is there an AFLNS and if not why not and wtf do you think about this ^^^^^^^^

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
@Raddy is there an AFLNS and if not why not and wtf do you think about this ^^^^^^^^
I dont even know what this shit is and I'm not reading a TLDR by Trap-Baya.

Gimme the cliff notes version and I will try to care.

AFLNS sounds like a football thing. If there's big men in spandex smashing into each other I may be interested.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
I dont even know what this shit is and I'm not reading a TLDR by Trap-Baya.

Gimme the cliff notes version and I will try to care.

AFLNS sounds like a football thing. If there's big men in spandex smashing into each other I may be interested.
some docs either made a movie or wanted to watch it then something happened and yeah i don't read the faggot's posts either lol

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
She Kept Madrid Open in the Pandemic. Voters Rewarded Her.

MADRID — She is a conservative who campaigned on a slogan that came down to one word: freedom. She offered herself as a champion of small business and scoffed at national coronavirus restrictions.

Her critics called her a “Trumpista.” But Isabel Díaz Ayuso is now a rising force in Spanish politics. Voters rewarded the right-wing leader of the Madrid region with a landslide victory on Tuesday after she defied the central government by keeping the capital’s bars and shops open throughout much of the pandemic.

She suggested that her victory showed that pandemic fatigue and economic distress had left Spaniards unwilling to endure more of the measures favored by the left-wing national government led by Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez.

“Madrid is freedom — and they don’t understand our way of living,” she told her supporters about her left-wing opponents who suffered a crushing loss in the vote.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/05/world/europe/spain-election-madrid-isabel-diaz-ayuso.html

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
some docs either made a movie or wanted to watch it then something happened and yeah i don't read the faggot's posts either lol
As someone who is forced to watch a shitton of mandatory education done by doctors id say avoid it.
Most docs are humorless dry af control freaks. Exception are ER docs (insane adrenaline junkies that put staples into ppls heads with no local anathestics and reset dislocations with their knee on someone's chest) and ortho docs (lovable lunkheads that fix shit by hitting it with a hammer).

If u wanna watch some doctor movies I can hook you up. You can pick from Antimicrobial Stewardship or Bowel Health 101, we love to see you move.

@Solution might have better ones

Top Bottom