ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
Of course not. You're a leftist. While you agree with many planks of the "democrat" party I've only witnessed you disagreeing with the implementation of such. That's not the same as open disagreement with policy.

Why would I disagree with "conservatism?" It's principals and definitions which I live by. It's literally how the world/societies/economies/people actually work. And ironically, for the most part, you do too.
No lol that's just what you think I am. I'm definitely not a leftist.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
It's alright. Like I said, it's an impossible concept for Tim to grasp.
LOL.
ok.

If you want to delude yourself that you're a "free and independent thinker." K.

Name one leftist thing you truly disagree with, and I will guess it's either to personal freedom or commerce related. **gasp** you might be a closet Trump supporter.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
LOL.
ok.

If you want to delude yourself that you're a "free and independent thinker." K.

Name one leftist thing you truly disagree with, and I will guess it's either to personal freedom or commerce related. **gasp** you might be a closet Trump supporter.
Communism lol

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
You literally cannot help yourself. It has to be Team Red vs Team Blue or your brain starts generating errors.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Wow now you're openly lying.

do you believe that the government has a duty to lift people out of poverty?
pls remind me of the last time @ilovejesus69 has given a sincere political opinion not shrouded in multiple layers of irony and shitposting. I think you misunderstand the guy lol

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
pls remind me of the last time @ilovejesus69 has given a sincere political opinion not shrouded in multiple layers of irony and shitposting. I think you misunderstand the guy lol
how about four:

legalization.
taxes
social policy
Gary Johnson his first choice for US president a while back.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
how about four:

legalization.
taxes
social policy
Gary Johnson his first choice for US president a while back.
I honestly couldn't tell which of those were serious and which were not and I'm convinced that was the intention.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
Like I said. It's impossible for Tim to grasp.

Feel free to continue trying to prove how I'm a secret undercover leftist agent though. I'm going to play Persona 1 for a while.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I thought Gary Johnson was a libertarian
He is. Libertarian is now just leftism at quarter speed.
Libertarianism has now perverted the concept of liberty to allow trannies to use the toilet of their identified gender, etc., pushed for the legalization of all drugs, and is ironically white washing Americanna because mentioning minorities now is somehow bad?

Top Bottom