Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yet, I'm still here. Unlike a lot of people, I go to the doctor regularly for routine blood work and check ups. Everything is on the up and up with me health wise.
That’s not how it works. It’s being called SADS - Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. And there is no specific test for it, so your doctor won’t know if it’s going to affect you OTHER THAN if you were foolish enough to get vaxxed.

Its appearance correlates quite nicely with the rollout of covid vaxxecutions.

“With every passing day, the list of people suffering tragic consequences from the COVID mRNA shots grows longer.

“The elephant in the room,” according to Dr Peter McCullough, a cardiologist and internist, is the COVID jab. Before these shots were rolled out, the average number of cardiac arrests in all European soccer and football leagues combined was 29 per year. Since the advent of the COVID shots, 1,598 European pro athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, giving us a comparative annual tally of nearly 800. Of those 1,598 cardiac arrests, 1,101 were fatal.

A nearly 1,700% increase in sudden cardiac-related death among athletes is inexplicable unless you take the experimental COVID jabs into account. Research published in November 2021 found inflammatory markers — signs of cardiovascular damage — rose dramatically after the second COVID shot, and the risk of heart attacks and other heart-related problems more than doubled in the months following these injections.

Pre-jab, patients had an 11% five-year risk of heart attack. Post-jab, that risk rose to 25%, a 227% increase in risk. As reported by The Exposé, other statistics also reveal heart damage has become ubiquitous among those who got one or more mRNA jabs

Acute cardiac failure rates are now 475 times the normal baseline rate in VAERS. Tachycardia rates are 7,973 times the baseline rate. Acute myocardial infarction is 412 times the baseline rate.

The rates of internal haemorrhage, peripheral artery thrombosis, and coronary artery occlusion are all over 300 times the baseline rate

The three most stunning differences between the jabbed and unjabbed:

1. Sudden death rates are off the charts for the vaccinated for those <65 … It’s the #1 cause of death for this age group.
  2. Myocarditis as a cause of death is registering now for both age ranges but only for the vaccinated.
  3. Cardiac issues as a cause of death in vaccinated young people (<65) are significantly elevated vs. their unvaxxed peers.
https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/01/16/sudden-death-athletes

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
That’s not how it works. It’s being called SADS - Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. And there is no specific test for it, so your doctor won’t know if it’s going to affect you OTHER THAN if you were foolish enough to get vaxxed.

Its appearance correlates quite nicely with the rollout of covid vaxxecutions.

“With every passing day, the list of people suffering tragic consequences from the COVID mRNA shots grows longer.

“The elephant in the room,” according to Dr Peter McCullough, a cardiologist and internist, is the COVID jab. Before these shots were rolled out, the average number of cardiac arrests in all European soccer and football leagues combined was 29 per year. Since the advent of the COVID shots, 1,598 European pro athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, giving us a comparative annual tally of nearly 800. Of those 1,598 cardiac arrests, 1,101 were fatal.

A nearly 1,700% increase in sudden cardiac-related death among athletes is inexplicable unless you take the experimental COVID jabs into account. Research published in November 2021 found inflammatory markers — signs of cardiovascular damage — rose dramatically after the second COVID shot, and the risk of heart attacks and other heart-related problems more than doubled in the months following these injections.

Pre-jab, patients had an 11% five-year risk of heart attack. Post-jab, that risk rose to 25%, a 227% increase in risk. As reported by The Exposé, other statistics also reveal heart damage has become ubiquitous among those who got one or more mRNA jabs

Acute cardiac failure rates are now 475 times the normal baseline rate in VAERS. Tachycardia rates are 7,973 times the baseline rate. Acute myocardial infarction is 412 times the baseline rate.

The rates of internal haemorrhage, peripheral artery thrombosis, and coronary artery occlusion are all over 300 times the baseline rate

The three most stunning differences between the jabbed and unjabbed:

1. Sudden death rates are off the charts for the vaccinated for those <65 … It’s the #1 cause of death for this age group.
  2. Myocarditis as a cause of death is registering now for both age ranges but only for the vaccinated.
  3. Cardiac issues as a cause of death in vaccinated young people (<65) are significantly elevated vs. their unvaxxed peers.
https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/01/16/sudden-death-athletes
@Quence, what makes you think I care if I drop dead anytime soon? I'm detached from life most everyday, so just dropping dead doesn't sound bad. Sorry, depression is has been rearing it's ugly head lately. Hope you have a good night.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
@Quence, what makes you think I care if I drop dead anytime soon? I'm detached from life most everyday, so just dropping dead doesn't sound bad. Sorry, depression is has been rearing it's ugly head lately. Hope you have a good night.
Maybe I should get a few more jabs.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Who said I think you cared about it? Answer: No One.

However, I CARE. That’s right, I care about YOU.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Remember when the Leftist media was mocking the use of Ivermectin by humans? Remember when even so-called healthcare 'professionals' gave it short shrift? Well, those same a-holes have been curiously silent about this:

Anti-parasite drug ivermectin can suppress ovarian cancer

Ivermectin, as an old anti-parasite drug, can suppress almost completely the growth of various human cancers, including ovarian cancer (OC). Ivermectin-related molecule-panel changes will serve a useful tool for its personalized drug therapy and prognostic assessment in OCs.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Don’t tell me that the Covid vaxxecutions are harmless. Don’t tell me that the CDC, the NIH, the federal government, and many doctors and nurses have your best interests at heart.

This is just pure evil. Many people should hang for doing this to children.

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score

In a somber announcement that has sent ripples through the scientific and academic communities, Ferenc Jakab, a distinguished Hungarian virologist, university professor, and vice-rector for innovation at the University of Pécs, has tragically passed away at the age of 46. Jakab, who also served as the head of the National Virology Laboratory, was a pivotal figure in Hungary's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, notably leading a research group in the development of an effective vaccine against the virus. The news of his death by suicide, confirmed by the Virology Pécs Facebook page, has plunged colleagues, students, and the wider virology community into mourning.

In the aftermath of such a significant loss, there has been an unfortunate surge in speculative and unfounded theories regarding the cause of Jakab's death. Conspiracy theorists have been quick to draw connections between his suicide and his work during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as Hungary's vaccination campaign. These baseless assertions detract from the memory and accomplishments of a man who dedicated his life to scientific inquiry and public health. The university and the broader scientific community have called for respect and sensitivity, emphasizing the need to focus on Jakab's contributions and the profound impact of his work.

Advertisement

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
We’ve never seen dying at this rate

Dr. Pierre Kory joined 'The Ingraham Angle' to discuss why the United States has seen a 'staggering' 158,000 more deaths in 2023 compared to the same period in 2019.

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score

A BBC presenter has died aged 32 after collapsing while out running.

Nick Sheridan is understood to have suffered a brain aneurysm around 10 days ago, prompting doctors to put him in an induced coma.

Friends said he died in hospital on Wednesday evening with his family by his bedside.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

A BBC presenter has died aged 32 after collapsing while out running.

Nick Sheridan is understood to have suffered a brain aneurysm around 10 days ago, prompting doctors to put him in an induced coma.

Friends said he died in hospital on Wednesday evening with his family by his bedside.

He’s very fortunate. Can you imagine how much worse it would be if he hadn’t been vaxxed and boosted?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
New Zealand Politician Who Pushes for Mass COVID Vaccination Dies Suddenly After Collapsing at Charity Run

Efeso Collins, a member of the New Zealand House of Representatives for the Green Party and a vocal proponent of COVID-19 mass vaccination efforts, tragically passed away on Wednesday morning.

Collins, 49, was participating in a charity run to support ChildFund’s initiative to provide safe drinking water to communities in the Pacific when he collapsed unexpectedly.

Despite the immediate medical attention provided by emergency services at the event, which took place at Auckland’s Britomart, efforts to resuscitate the MP were unsuccessful.

Collins was known for his outspoken support of mass COVID-19 vaccination, particularly within Māori and Pacific communities. He had recently been vocal about a “Vaxathon” event, which he described to RNZ as a crucial “call to action” to encourage vaccination.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/new-zealand-politician-who-pushes-mass-covid-vaccination/

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Journalist Who Attacked Top Tennis Player For Refusing COVID Vaccine Dies Suddenly

Events have been so frenetic over the past few years that it may be difficult for some to remember, but at the height of the covid panic there was a massive media campaign to destroy the image of any celebrity that publicly refused to take the vaccine. They could be TV or film celebrities, famous scientists, politicians or even sports figures; it didn't matter. Anyone with a “platform” and an audience was expected to toe the line on the government covid narrative, or suffer the consequences.

One could argue that the mandates and vaccines were more a loyalty test than an effort to save lives: Those who complied were considered devout collectivists or at least people who could be controllable, and those who refused to comply immediately stood out as a potential threat. This is how a world-class tennis player from Serbia, Novak Djokovic, was treated when it was revealed that he was not vaccinated when he entered the Australian Open in early 2022.

Djokovic was subsequently removed from the tournament and had his travel visa revoked. Keep in mind the player had a clean bill of health at the time, but his example of defiance of the jab was considered unacceptable by Australian authorities. What would follow was an endless attack on his character and intelligence on social media, which a number of corporate journalists joined in on.

One of the lead instigators of this attempt at cancellation was Mike Dickson, a prominent British sports journalist working for the Daily Mail. Dickson is noted as being relentless in his criticism of Djokovic, calling the player "arrogant and deplorable" for refusing to submit.

This week, Mike Dickson is reported to have collapsed and “died suddenly” at the age of 59 while covering the Australian Open. The cause of death has been kept confidential.

Despite Dickson's attempts to paint Novak Djokovic as a global villain, the player had only kind words for the journalist upon news of his passing, offering his condolences. Contrary to all the accusations, very often it's the covid cultists that act like villains while the people they criticize display character and honor.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...s-player-refusing-covid-vaccine-dies-suddenly

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Top Bottom