Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
cause of death not disclosed…..of course

Pro-Vaccine Journalist Who Called for Punishment For Refusing Jab Dies Suddenly

Ian Vandaelle, a 33-year-old business journalist who worked at the Financial Post and earlier at BNN Bloomberg, was declared brain dead and taken off life support earlier this month.

Mr. Vandaelle's death—the cause of which has not been disclosed—drew an outpouring of condolences among his current and former colleagues.

But Mr. Vandaelle's death also stirred recollections of his ardent support for the COVID-19 vaccination push.

People took note of his social media posts, especially those related to the controversial matter of COVID-19 vaccines and Canadian government measures that pushed shots in ways that many saw as draconian.

Vaccine passports were introduced in all Canadian provinces in 2021.

Mr. Vandaelle urged the Toronto Police to get rid of officers who declined the vaccine: “Take the jab or resign; anything else is moral and ethical cowardice. You take an oath to protect citizens? You get vaxxed. Shameful that we have to say this.”

Dr. William Makis, a Canadian physician who has been critical of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and expressed concern about the safety of mRNA vaccines, wrote on Substack that he saw Mr. Vandaelle's pro-mandate social media posts as problematic, accusing him of having "supported medical fascism, tyranny and some of the worst abuses of our lifetime."

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/p...-called-punishment-refusing-jab-dies-suddenly

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
18-year-old Bronny James cardiac arrest updates: What we know as son of LeBron James recovers from heart issue

On the morning of July 24, USC freshman guard Bronny James, LeBron James' eldest son and one of the most well-known college athletes in the world, suffered sudden cardiac arrest during a practice on the Trojans campus and was transported to Cedars-Sinai Hospital. James was taken under care in the hospital's intensive care unit where he was stabilized, and he was subsequently discharged days later.

The frightening episode marks the second cardiac event in as many years for a USC freshman after former five-star Vincent Iwuchukwu also suffered cardiac arrest in preseason training with the Trojans.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...on-of-lebron-james-recovers-from-heart-issue/

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Does the COVID mRNA vaccine integrate with DNA?

The Pfizer mRNA vaccine is contaminated with the plasmid DNA vector that was used as the template for in vitro transcription reaction. This DNA could be the cause of some of the serious side effects like death from cardiac arrest. The DNA can and likely will integrate into the genomes of transfected cells.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
it is 88 pages n three years later... anybody vaxed or unvaxed is already set on their decision
But there has been no justice for the victims and people are still dying - and will continue to die - from the vaxxecutions.

And yet, the FDA is STILL allowing those poisons to be marketed to everyone from 80 year olds to toddlers.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
But there has been no justice for the victims and people are still dying - and will continue to die - from the vaxxecutions.

And yet, the FDA is STILL allowing those poisons to be marketed to everyone from 80 year olds to toddlers.
since you're such a medical doctor scientist why don't you tell everyone which clot deaths are caused by the vax n which are caused by microplastics which also cause clotting issues

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
since you're such a medical doctor scientist why don't you tell everyone which clot deaths are caused by the vax n which are caused by microplastics which also cause clotting issues
Timeline, Sugarnips.

How long have microplastics been around? A long time.

When did perfectly healthy people - most of them under age 50 - start dropping dead from heart problems (which they had no history of having) and blood clots? Oh, it lines up quite nicely with the covid vaxxecutions rollout.

BTW, people weren’t keeling over from myocarditis and pulmonary heart disease from covid.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The cause of death hasn't been disclosed - only the word "suddenly" - but she was a vaxtard.

With deep sadness, Netcare paid tribute to internationally respected and locally beloved trauma surgeon Dr Vicky Jennings who passed away on Sunday, 3 March 2024.
Note the moronic bumper sticker she was touting in the lower right corner: “Vaccines Save Lives”

Some do save lives but not all vaccines are created equal….as she unfortunately found out the hard way.

The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score
You're an idiot, his references suck, I srsly doubt that man actually went to med school or has a PhD in anything (MD PhD isn't really a thing unless he never did residency cuz he couldn't match cuz he barely passed his boards) and he writes at a 9th grade level.

I've never seen a more poorly written academic paper and if you actually believe that then I hope you don't get the vaccine.

Save it for the down syndrome kid bagging groceries at the supermarket, hes got more to offer society then you ever will.
1622113175626.png

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Timeline, Sugarnips.

How long have microplastics been around? A long time.
you're lying to protect yourself
the largest contributor to microplastics in our oceans is synthetic textiles
and you're a fashion model? how much damage have you done to peoples' health that you're now trying to downplay
When did perfectly healthy people - most of them under age 50 - start dropping dead from heart problems (which they had no history of having) and blood clots? Oh, it lines up quite nicely with the covid vaxxecutions rollout.
when did perfectly healthy people start getting plastic in their fucking blood streams?

i doubt you were paying attention to this shit before covid

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
you're lying to protect yourself
the largest contributor to microplastics in our oceans is synthetic textiles
and you're a fashion model? how much damage have you done to peoples' health that you're now trying to downplay
What on God’s Green Earth does that have to do with people DYING from the Clot Shot for the past 3 years? If anything, that backs my point: microplastics have been in existence for decades, but the dramatic uptick in cardiovascular and clotting deaths has occurred EXACTLY in line with the use of covid vaxxecutions.

BTW, you don’t know which types of clothing and fabrics I was contracted to display. YOU DON’T KNOW!!

when did perfectly healthy people start getting plastic in their fucking blood streams?

i doubt you were paying attention to this sh*t before covid
That is a sh*t-tier study. A small sample size combined with dubious claims that further on are essentially negated. To wit:

“this study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine on 6 March, does not show that the tiny pieces caused poor health. Other factors that the researchers did not study, such as socio-economic status, could be driving ill health rather than the plastics themselves, they say.”

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
...that Quence said “I modeled polyester bellbottoms in the 70's”
In the SEVENTIES!!! I am NOT old!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

BTW, I am predicting that bell-bottom types of pants will make a return in the next 5 years. The slim leg and tight fitting pants trend has been a thing for a long time and it needs to end - too many fat people squeeze into jeans that make them look like a ham hock encased in saran wrap.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score

BTW, I am predicting that bell-bottom types of pants will make a return in the next 5 years. The slim leg and tight fitting pants trend has been a thing for a long time and it needs to end - too many fat people squeeze into jeans that make them look like a ham hock encased in saran wrap.
I call them Ham Planets.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score

fine jeez

yeh same. altho i go for a classy slim leg pant in a knee high boot in winter i do still prefer a nice flair leg with breathability

too many ppl with cottage cheese ass wear leggings n it needs to stop

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
fine jeez

yeh same. altho i go for a classy slim leg pant in a knee high boot in winter i do still prefer a nice flair leg with breathability

too many ppl with cottage cheese ass wear leggings n it needs to stop
I love knee-high boots!

And let’s not forget the other unfortunate result of fat people squeezing into slim jeans (and tights/yoga pants which, as a fashion trend, can’t end too soon): the ignoble muffin top.

Top Bottom