Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
It is my regret to inform you that today, March 7th, 2022, Ben Cohen passed away in the ICU at Boston Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
In the late hours of the 6th of March, ED User dropdatwat was driving northbound on hwy 95 under the influence of Alcohol, and upon mistaking a honda element in the opposite lane for a Nintendo Gamecube, he veered into it at considerable speed. Ben sustained severe damage to his skull, ribs, spine, hips, and lost one of his arms in the frontal rollover that ensued. He passed away at 6:45 PM Eastern Standard Time. His reported last words were "you are a ben 10 reference".
Let us all pray for his family in this their time of mourning

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
It is my regret to inform you that today, March 7th, 2022, Ben Cohen passed away in the ICU at Boston Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
In the late hours of the 6th of March, ED User dropdatwat was driving northbound on hwy 95 under the influence of Alcohol, and upon mistaking a honda element in the opposite lane for a Nintendo Gamecube, he veered into it at considerable speed. Ben sustained severe damage to his skull, ribs, spine, hips, and lost one of his arms in the frontal rollover that ensued. He passed away at 6:45 PM Eastern Standard Time. His reported last words were "you are a ben 10 reference".
Let us all pray for his family in this their time of mourning
Alan Cohen right now

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
No.... NO.... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.... I FEEL DIZZY.... THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?.... THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.... A SICK JOKE.... NOT MY BEN.... NOT MY DROOPY... YOU'RE ALL LYING.... 😭 NO NO NOOOOO
ben requested this fine song to be the one we play as he goes to the jewish hell

Top Bottom