Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
An Indian guy (Pajeet) asked how he could stop the spread of Trans - maina. He wanted to prevent trannies from taking over his country.

I said, "Shoot them."

7 day ban.

Sorry didn't screen cap.

But post your Twitter wins here.
Step 1. Go 2 kroger
step 2. buy pay as you go cell phone
congrats, you can go to your account page and change your number once every 3 days to farm twitter alts, just make sure you clear your cache and cookies when you sign back up again naughty boy

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
An Indian guy (Pajeet) asked how he could stop the spread of Trans - maina. He wanted to prevent trannies from taking over his country.

I said, "Shoot them."

7 day ban.

Sorry didn't screen cap.

But post your Twitter wins here.
About a year ago I got b& for spamming "YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS!!!!" to all the people complaining that Lola bunny's ass n' tiddiez weren't big enough.

Chimplord1997

Reaction score
3d printed gun designers, if you want to track what projects to look out for you need to be on Twitter, and also most 3d printed gun designs use unregulated parts from existing guns, so whenever a design comes out the cost of those parts drives up 20x and scalpers buy up all the parts, you can't find Suomi cheap drum mags anymore because of the awcy Sumac, 10/22 uppers are thru the roof, cetme parts are fucking atrocious, etc

Chimplord1997

Reaction score
3d printed gun designers, if you want to track what projects to look out for you need to be on Twitter, and also most 3d printed gun designs use unregulated parts from existing guns, so whenever a design comes out the cost of those parts drives up 20x and scalpers buy up all the parts, you can't find Suomi cheap drum mags anymore because of the awcy Sumac, 10/22 uppers are thru the roof, cetme parts are fucking atrocious, etc
An example: there's this nigga named suckboytony making a 3d printed gun that uses electrically ignited 3d printed ammo so even in a worst case scenario you could still have a gun with which to acquire a better gun, or some guys are developing barrels using carbon fiber tubes and barrel liners for small calibers like 22 and 9mm, this stuff isn't on a big odyssee page or a website you just gotta follow the person on Twitter to even know about it

Chimplord1997

Reaction score
An example: there's this nigga named suckboytony making a 3d printed gun that uses electrically ignited 3d printed ammo so even in a worst case scenario you could still have a gun with which to acquire a better gun, or some guys are developing barrels using carbon fiber tubes and barrel liners for small calibers like 22 and 9mm, this stuff isn't on a big odyssee page or a website you just gotta follow the person on Twitter to even know about it
Another cool one Twitter only is the gatlatl which is an atlatl that uses a blank cartridge to fire a small spear or dart

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Pew. pew is too expensive.

Yeah pretty much in everything bro. People are just buying stuff to buy it and you can't get anything anymore.
I still can't get powder and primers are hit and miss. If you find some you have to buy as much as you can right then because if you wait 15 minutes they'll be sold out. manufactured ammo is getting better but inflation is jacking up the prices to what they were during the great gun drought of 2020-2021.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Another cool one Twitter only is the gatlatl which is an atlatl that uses a blank cartridge to fire a small spear or dart
Yeah the only problem with these "first strike" guns is what if. What if due to the poor tolerances you don't kill your target. Then you're up Shit's Creek. Or if there is one just out of sight. Or if the gun misfires, or if the target doesn't like the cut of your jib and because you have to be so close he takes you out first.

Not that I ever want to get into a firefight, but if I do. I want that gun to run.

I had some problems with cheaper parts but after the post production, consumer lapping period and customer finishing stage they ran pretty good. But still not going to buy them again.

I'm not big on plastics because plastic but in an emergency situation I guess you use what you have to use.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I use twitter to shill NFT's so i get whitelisted for the first mint and then forget about them and end up in a puddle of my own urine wondering if today is the day I'll end it
You end it and I'm following you to remind you of all our bad decisions together you platypus billed bitch

Reaction score
been permabanned on heaps of accounts. current account is very weird though. i got permabanned then appealed it then months later got unbanned. ive had 4x 7 day bans since then
same, my account got unbanned for about 7 months and got banned again. I will never visit the website again, it was shit anyways

Top Bottom