Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
You don't buy a game there, you buy the license to play it which can be revoked at any time should valve find you violating their "subscriber agreement". I dislike not really owning shit. I also hate having their stupid software run in the background all the time.
Are you aware of how difficult it is to cop a steam ban. You almost iterally have to go out of your way to do it

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
they do that with physical games now too. i got skyrim on disc and it just is a code that allows you to download it. fuckin weird
which is why i pirate everything thats not available on gog.com (which is a lot), it comes closest to actually owning the stuff for you to use at your convenience

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
I had zoo tycoon for PC that had multiple discs. one was the main game and the other two discs were expansions for it. after you installed the other two discs you only needed to leave the main game disc in the CD tray. I need to fix my CD drive so I can replay that sometime.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
I wonder if that could have anything to do with that little "remember me" box you tick when you sign in
get back on discord you arsecunt, unless you're afraid of being a man and joining the rest of us in openly advocating for the abolishment of patriarchal constructs like age of consent and tampons.

Top Bottom