super mario sunshine is unironically the only good 3d mario game

GUTTERFUCKER

topples
Reaction score
So? Look I don't care if her cunt is the Grand Canyon of rape victims bitch is fine. If you would not fuck Princess Peach you clearly have parental issues.

GUTTERFUCKER

topples
Reaction score
1673862926542.png

Nintendo knows that people want to fuck this. If the Illuminati has achieved anything noteworthy it is creating sex cults online and this character is a part of the Ball ritual that makes people obsessed with fake women.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Nintendo knows that people want to fuck this. If the Illuminati has achieved anything noteworthy it is creating sex cults online and this character is a part of the Cock and Ball Torture from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, at en.wikipedia.org, ritual that makes people obsessed with fake women.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
@dropdatwat what if she was a mideval man?
for fuck's sake are you a demon from hell sent here just to torment me? honest question. no matter whether I engage with your stupid shit or not you end up spouting the exact shit I don't want said. Your behavior operates on the same logic as fucking Kramer from seinfeld

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Super Mario Sunshine was fairly good, but to be included in the Super Mario 3D All-Stars compilation, that wasn't necessary. If the game had a legit remake with remastered graphics, that would have been better rather than use its original port.
The 3D Mario collection thing was a crying shame like they didn't even make Mario 64 widescreen its still locked in 4:3 even though hacks have existed since 2000 to fix that. Sunshine's port was weak too because it had emulation errors in the release which is appaling but it also isn't saying this is Nintendo we're talking about.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
viril if you fucking Necro another extremely autistic thread i made while high and am constantly ruminating on irl to bring up embarrassing sexual fetish stuff I also brought up and ruminate about irl I will fucking kill you like the fucking cop in reservoir dogs

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
it's genuinely better than 64. not having the long jump fucking sucks but the rest of the game makes up for it
You're forgetting Galaxy.

this was me with tak and the power of jew jew lol
I played that at a friends house for about 5 minutes on ps2 and decided it was terrible before turning it off. Some of the good ones were the Jak and Daxter and Racthet and Clank games. I was able to play them on cloud streaming for ps4 for a monthly fee.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I played that at a friends house for about 5 minutes on ps2 and decided it was terrible before turning it off. Some of the good ones were the Jak and Daxter and Racthet and Clank games. I was able to play them on cloud streaming for ps4 for a monthly fee.
come on, be a chad. quite paying the jew and emulate that shit.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
come on, be a chad. quite paying the jew and emulate that shit.
10$ a month isnt bad at all to get access to some of the old gems on console. I did however pirate a few PC games like F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 using tixati

Not sure how to do that on a console but paying a small fee works pretty well.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
10$ a month isnt bad at all to get access to some of the old gems on console. I did however pirate a few PC games like F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 using tixati

Not sure how to do that on a console but paying a small fee works pretty well.
A subscription for old as fuck games? Man, FUCK that. The nips are bigger jews than the jews

LW97

Ediot
Reaction score
everyone owned a playstation retard. i remember when i started kindergarten in 05 over half the boys had a ps2 and a couple had an xbox and only one of my classmates had a gamecube. pretty much the only kids with a gamecube were gamer girls and this was in america. even when the ps3 was "bombing" it was still like a 50/50 split between that and the 360
The PS2 had worse graphics than the Gamecube. Only retards play video games BTW. Real men play outside.

LW97

Ediot
Reaction score
the only console war shit that i experienced was first all us xbox kids making fun of the playstation kids for getting hacked and then said playstation kids making fun of us back for the shitty xbox one reveal a couple years later
Had you set up a gaming PC you'd be fine now retard. Consoles are useless.

LW97

Ediot
Reaction score
View attachment 66264

Nintendo knows that people want to fuck this. If the Illuminati has achieved anything noteworthy it is creating sex cults online and this character is a part of the Ball ritual that makes people obsessed with fake women.
No. NO. Mario is fucking retarded for replacing Pauline with her. Odyssey shows that. He is dumb enough to rescue Peach.

Top Bottom