super mario sunshine is unironically the only good 3d mario game

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
droppy, have you ever once been to a lan party? more importantly, have you ever had friends?

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
droppy, have you ever once been to a lan party? more importantly, have you ever had friends?
Some guy graciously let him ejaculate on his laptop while he was out.
That is quite friendly

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Very odd that.
We just used empty half liter soda bottles.
I guess a thermos is less likely to impart residual flavour to the alcohol
Thermos isn't clear so no one can see what you're drinking. Vodka is clear so you can pretend it's water but whiskey n bourbon are not. Duh.

2MB

Ediot
Reaction score
Screenshot_2023-01-14_08-25-22.png

Screenshot_2023-01-14_08-25-45.png

So wait, is this one of those things where it's only O.K. when YOU play bing bing wahoo and bad when everyone else does?

Unless you're baiting, you come off as a huge hypocrite

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
View attachment 66047
View attachment 66048
So wait, is this one of those things where it's only O.K. when YOU play bing bing wahoo and bad when everyone else does?

Unless you're baiting, you come off as a huge hypocrite
no i'm saying super mario sunshine is an exception. typical bing bing wahoo players hate it cuz they got filtered

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I can't be the only delinquent that had friends who did this
It seems alien to me.
But i think it may just be a cultural thing, because just sipping booze would be considered a waste. When we drank we did it to get as stupid drunk as possible, there was no "the perfect buzz" mid-way point to aim for. Just black out, drooling shitfaced.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I can't be the only delinquent that had friends who did this
nope we stuffed alcohol into anything possible at school, vodka in thick coloured plastic/aly waterbottles was the goto

It seems alien to me.
But i think it may just be a cultural thing, because just sipping booze would be considered a waste. When we drank we did it to get as stupid drunk as possible, there was no "the perfect buzz" mid-way point to aim for. Just black out, drooling shitfaced.
cool story boomer, we're talking about being 15 and in the middle of class

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Europe was probably hyperbolic, scandinavia would be more accurate (not counting finland)

2MB

Ediot
Reaction score
you run around in a southern italian archipelago cleaning up graffiti with a water gun.
The water gun being what the entire game is based around. Mario can't do shit like he could in 64, so he's forced to carry that shit all the time, except for certain areas where you're in space with floating blocks and shit (which ironically are the more fun parts of the game, but they are far and few between). Also Yoshi is playable, but not until you beat a bunch of levels.

To describe it to the zoomers, it's basically reverse Splatoon in an open-ish world with other sections connected to it.

Top Bottom